It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is here now. Statistan, UKistan, OZistan, Canuckistan in effect!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I've heard a lot of talk about NWO, digital segregation, web 2.0 and control of the masses online but I've noticed a reality in my travels as of late that are simply disturbing.

In a trip to Canada, recently, I've noticed sites wanting to set regional cookies, much like a DVD does before it let's the digital stream to your TV/Monitor/Theater.
Some dot com sites for example... CNN, ASKMEN, FACEBOOK, YAHOO, GOOGLE. You expect the world and you are force fed a region! If you would like an example... Do this... Disable cookies and make your browser prompt you for each cookie's permission. Watch how many trackers you are flooded with in a google image search for any given popular celebrity. This works particularly well on current events of a political nature. The problem is, even if you have an IP out of state/country/region, the last couple hops before your ip are recorded. Yes... Even with an anonymous service, the packet still needs to know how to get to you so EVERY hop is recorded at least on the last hop before you and has the ability to "call home". True anonymity is LONG GONE. Let's not even get into the agencies, thawte and all, SSL technology, PGP etc... Someone holds a record as it is now law almost the world over. I believe the limitation is 2 whole years on everything traveling the web. Also, the available encryption services available to any paying subscriber of any service is easily decrypted. The latest technology available is light years behind the closed technologies.

Some of my work, it brings me over many borders, digitally, and requires me to enlist the services of various DNS/IP providers in order to get through the media censors and retrieve or test information & its availability for governmental, public and private interests. This is no longer possible for me and now my hat is officially hung on it's proper hook in the museum of freedom.

In the past few months I've noticed an EXTREME regionalization of the web leading me to conclude that the controls are in place now for net censorship worldwide. The latest offering of a firewall in Australia is an example. This doesn't seem globalized but it is. Digital segregation in a control grid of a larger matrix. "For some eyes only."

It's already here in the US, UK, Australia & Canada. Now that might not seem like a world control grid but when you censor and control the free nations on earth then, yes, you control the free thinkers, speakers.
My assessment is that the free nations on this planet have to come down a level for the closed nations to come up a level.

I found myself angry to a degree I've never been on my last assignment in "Canuckistan".

Digital globalization? Or making the free, LESS FREE?
It is NOW, the NWO, not coming.
^^^It is damn well here already^^^.

Now... What to do to UNDO it all? NOTHING. It's far too late and don't trust ANY security certificates or assurances of privacy as they haven't existed in true form for YEARS. Even the best of the best services.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Nah.
The regional cookies are for regional ads.
Nothing more.

I'm concerned more about commercialization and fees to use the internet than censorship.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I thought the same until I saw the change of content.

The user may or may not notice the change but the thing I am getting at is the tracking ability by those with the authority to retrieve trace reports etc.

Under the guise of simple advertising it's still accumulated and available to those with the right credentials. There's even appliances in the trunk providers that not even the staff / administration are allowed to touch.

Let them bloat of freedom.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Just before I hit reply, I couldn't help but notice the banner ad for The Hartford...interesting. Speaking of that company, you may want to check out the job postings on their career site - they may be looking for people like you. I actually admire the NWO for their ability to make dumb people even dumber worldwide.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Right on. I'm not nearly as technologically savvy as you are but I can give you an example of this from years ago that happens every day.

I used to bet sports. Bodog is the most shady book out there. When you go to the website, lines on games are displayed. When you login, you have different lines. They shade the lines to the side of their choosing. So if you tend to play a lot of favorites, they jack the line up on that side. When you deleted your cookies, everything reset. This was back in 2003 and I've never felt internet freedom since.

To me, by extrapolating on this, I was able to arrive at the same conclusion you have. You explained it much better of course. Just another part of the puzzle everyone needs to realize.

new topics

top topics

join