It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Everything W/ Barracks Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have been a lurker here for some time.
First let me say thank you to the work many of you have done especially around Oct 1st 2007 (the take over) and the last few weeks.

I am sure many of you are know of Alex Jones (CIA agent), David Icke and many great films like the zeitgeist movies, they along with your community have shaped my views.

My interest in conspiracy really started after 9/11 what I am to believe and why? I still indulge in my mental masturbation knowing in the end there is no truth and knowing makes no difference. What you resist persist.

FEMA is not in my back yard and avoiding collectors is as easy as hanging up the phone for now. (see Fema and executive orders: freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm)

That said, you can not rule out that I am not some government agent sharing this very post (which I am not), but either way anything or everything could be a pretence.

I would prefer to begin at the crusades: the nights of the Templar set up banks in the name of Christianities kings. Banking learned from Jewish elders who originated their system of banking under king salmon, at one point it was only Jews who could lend money to make money so it was natural people said bad things about Jews when they controlled the wealth. The goal of the crusades, under the pretense of faith was to have the middle east's business infrastructure developed on our money rather that money of Islamic finances (no interest, money does not create money, natural sustainable).
Money systems like that in the United Arab Eremites who coincidentally had recorded markets as we recently slunk into panic after the bailout (which by the way has allowed the big banks to buy out smaller banks rather than to lend as intended and we as stock holders now do not even get stock holder like representation on the boards of these banks which are desperate for transparency which they don’t want because than we could see the laundering of drug money)
Regardless, the difference in Islamic banking vs. Jewish originating banking (where capital and currency are two different things and capital creates capital) is the cause of much propaganda. That battle continues today.
The same would go for why we have historically been hostile to Venezuela who sees governments built by people controlling that capital as the end all be all and our naturally occurring conflict against another system which was devised by Karl Marx.
Incidentally that system once represented by the USSR was given the Bomb because our scientist saw what was happening and wanted there to be a balance of power in the world. No matter, much like a corporate take over we control Russia after the collapse anyway.

Creating a war is one hell of a way to sell arms.
Thank you- example: Carlyle Group (majority stock holder bin Laden family, front man Bush SR.
Above are facts.

Why Princesses Diana was killed? Maybe she was pregnant with an Arab Child?

Have you ever heard of eutruth.org.uk? It was completely removed from the web except for at the internetarchives.org

So 1968 the Clintons show up and # hit the fan. It has been 24 years of Bush and Clinton rule why would that end now?

Control everything.
Make presidential race about black and white, blacks think it is legit and you can than play blacks vs white later. (see confederatestatesofamerica.org)

Harpp, Arura, Global Monitory system, digi currency, one Id + google earth and facebook. (like the mark of the beast they just turn your number off and you don't buy and sell if you got something to say)

vacancies for made up illness and real alike so you can make our health dependent on them rather than our genetics evolution.
cannabis is the worst enemy (see levi, henry ford, world hunger)
drug test sewage and drug tap water.
no need for v chips when we carry a cell phone.
Make Military forces private so you can pull funding incase of uprise
false flag UFOs
stick a base on the moon
false flag anti Antichrist
fake Barrack death live

[edit on 5-11-2008 by nightmarebeforesingularit]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
holy ...

if possible could you make that more confusing, you're discriminating against the drunks.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Um, besides the whole Black Vs. White election could you maybe make your thoughts more concise and expound on some stuff?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Let me say it slow.

If they fake barracks death all the nasty # W. has put in place can and will be enacted by butt puppet number 2 as a national emergency is declared

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmarebeforesingularit

Hi there and welcome to the NWO, please bend over and spread your legs. Sounds like you have a few things on your mind and thank you for sharing with the group. Sharing just means that you care, either that or you are a commie

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
*scratches head*

...huh?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

I don't think he's a commie. lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
well if barak is x'd out then that would definately start a war. i doubt that would happen there's too much to risk IF the nwo stuff is real. why wage a bloody revolution when you can just leave the population alone so they shut up and keep paying taxes?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
well if barak is x'd out then that would definately start a war. i doubt that would happen there's too much to risk IF the nwo stuff is real. why wage a bloody revolution when you can just leave the population alone so they shut up and keep paying taxes?

yes but if said "x'd out" is faked and 'barak' remaining alive, say a blow to the head on live tv but actuly faked and digitialy edited for people to believe dead and in end he actually wasn't dead but facking and hiding than butt puppet bidden in the hands of the clintons would be able to intact much nasties that bush put into place for him. unrest could be cause for manipulation.

top topics

join