It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our current events and A MAN i met who told me about it in 2001.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I believe that we are entering the "birth pains" talked about in the bible. The 3.5 years of peace is also followed by 3.5 years of hell on earth. It's known as Jacobs trouble or the great tribulation. I'm sorry but I honestly dont believe Obama is the AC. Zachiriah 11:17 gives a brief physical discription of him. Revelation hints to a military back ground and we are told in 2nd thess that no one will know him until he is revealed in the middle of the tribulation. The weather is talked about in Luke 21. Earth quakes and volcanos in Matt 24, Mark 13 plus a million other scriptures in the OT.

If this guy shows up again test him.. The bible says dont believe every spirit but test the spirits. You can test him by seeing if he will admit Jesus is the Son of Giod and that Jesus is Lord. Paul tells us that no one can claim Jesus as Lord unless by the Holy Spirit. If he cant do that then rebuke him and go on about your biz he's false.

The bible says the AC will affect the whole world except Jordan. I dont know why Jordan because he sets up shop in Israel and Jordan is next door. But montana will be hit beleive that. If you want to hide then Jordan it is.

I dont know if that man is of God or not, you asked if he was an angel and he said messenger. Well angel means messenger but messenger for whom? I wouldnt sweat Obama, he may make change that we hate but he is not the AC. Keep an eye on the next pope. He is to known as peter the roman and is suppose to hand the keys to the church to Jesus. Many believe he will be an apostate pope. Making him the false prophet who gives power to the antichrist.

I tell you dont worry about it too much. If it goes down tomorrow or you get hit by a bus. The end is still tomorrow. Live in the moment and remember whatever state you are in when you die(sinner/saint) then that is how you will spend eternity. Ethier with God or without.

peace

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
One possibility for the volcano is the one I've read about near Hawaii. Apparently they had done predictions on the computer, like graphs and probabilities. There was signs of activity and magma building for it and its one of the big ones. According to the computer model, I read about somewhere, the earthquakes and such connected to this would cause a tidal wave half a mile to a mile high. Of course major earthquakes go with this. Cone building if done in a massive way would be alarming, as it would make an extra and dangerous weight in the pacific, ie. it could be a planet tipping event. According to another computer model, even a 1 % difference in the tilt would make everything Edgar Casey predicted come true.
It could also, trigger a series of volcanoes. There may be another one, but thats the one I was worried about for the past year since I heard about it.
I had my own flash of warning, but just keep it in my heart if catastrophe strikes. I much prefer to keep positive and let these things slide off. Perhaps focusing on the negative is the opposite of what we want, so I just keep visualizing the best. That being said, the Rockies do come to mind. Lake Louise in Canada, for example was something that kept coming to me. Its just that I also think locating a clean underground source of water will be hard. And if things get rough, I really only want to head to the Okanagan, though perhaps not directly in the valley. Maybe towards Kelowna as its a solid plate there. The Okanagan is the sunken land mass between 2 major veins of the San Andreas fault, plus its criss crossed with many faults, but its my favorite place on earth. Also McIntyre Bluff and Giants Head both look native carvings, but not made by natives. They're nice anomalies.
I was really hoping the feelings I was having were going away and things had changed for the better, and you had to go and ruin it.
I repeat, a clean source of underground water is going to be hard to locate.
As for fire in the sky, well, it could be a series of volcanoes going off, perhaps even dormant ones. But, project camelot has given more than its share of scary interviews. One of the things Kerry asked in her Richard Hoagland interview was to say that a scientist (a well known one) one that he would know, had told them (as it got closer to 2012, I believe from 2009-2010ish on) that due to the alignment first there would be a large CME (coronal mass ejection) from the sun, or a series of them. Hopefully not a kill shot, but others have predicted that. Then a magnetic pole shift followed by a crustal one. Now, I've tried really hard to ignore it, and the 2012 dates, and keep focusing on the good, positive, wake up vibes that everyone needs to create a better world. So much for that idea.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostlandseller

Hi ghostlandseller,

Always appreciated these kind of story,

I have this one released at the beginning of the year:

www.dailymotion.com...

It'is in 8 parts and I don't know if there is any translation of it for the english speaking people.

It said that after, november 08, the new presidency will face struggle caused by leaks in mainstream medias about 9-11, that was indeed an inside job.

Really powerfull backlass of american and western interest around the globe; since for 8 years in 2 wars have made hundreds thousand of deads.

That leads to a fast chaotic withdraw from Afghanistan, and Iraq.

isolated Israel, left alone, begins a war with Iran.

Israel attacking nuclear site in Iran, cause collateral damages and infuriates all the of rest of the muslim world.

Russia and China standing along with Iran; Europe doesn't move, any western help is blocked since US and allies would look suspect in retailliation. US are not willing to fight.

Moderates Arab countries must rally the jihad under their popuar pressure, or their leaders are force to exile. So western world is cut from 75 % of their oil supply. Economic crisis is Endless and worsen.

Riots and fights inside US, troops coming back for Iraq and Afghanistan are use to maintain calm. Private securiry agencies used in Iraq are use also.

US help India in order to protect it from Pakistan, by posting military bases. An attack on India and US bases there will start a nuke confrontation. It will involve China.

ETC......

Ciao

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have not read the whole thing, but do you really want to see fire in the sky and ash 6 feet high across all the United states?

That answer is very simple.

Yosemite. Nothing like a super volcano erupting to ruin your day.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

absolute mind numbing drivel.
suck an egg.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Also, I recommend Miriam Delicado's interview with project camelot. I have her book as well. When I visited in the Okanagan, my native friend was very very interested. She named one of the elders we both know and said that a few years ago he had been visited by a young woman with a wild story, who had just come from the Four Corners and had to talk to him. He said she was compelling. She's going to show him this interview sometime soon.
We're just curious. She said natives have been collecting seeds for years. They all believe something will be happening soon enough. She wants me to go back there. She agreed with me that trying to survive in the wintertime, clinging to the rockies would be rather severe and many would not survive it. But she thought if certain indications happened we should go to at least Grandforks area or the Kootenays. She doesn't go online for this kind of information. This is what she and her friends and associates think and are preparing for. She hopes it doesn't happen but feels even if that is so, being prepared is very important at any point.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm all ears, but one thought: in your intro you stated that he told you about a big eruption in the US. If he isn't talking about an eruption of tempers, then he must be talking about Yellowstone. It's a huge volcano and it's partially in Montana, right? That may not be too safe, even in a cave.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
1Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

2Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

3Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

4Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

5Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.

6Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

7Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

8Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

James 5: 1-8

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is a reason Jesus said to not concern ourselves with the things to come, folks. Oh well, I suppose guessing is fun to do.

DO what you want and be ready to MOVE if you feel the urge to flee. Please be mindful of you fellow motorists and pedestrians, and as always, thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostlandseller
first, I don't think Maitreya quite describes this guy. He wasn't wearing a white robe, he was wearing pants and a long jacket. It was pretty freaking cold out there. But yeah this seems really interesting, let me know what you can find out.

But ill check that guy out... thanks!

In March 2008, I was attending a weekly peace demonstration on the Marietta Square, in Atlanta. There are usually just a few of us, including a woman called Judy who is there every Friday afternoon. About 10 minutes or so before we were going to stop, a young black couple walked up to our corner. The young lady went across the street but the young man stayed and read our signs. He was about 6 foot 2. He had a small spiked dreadlock hairstyle and the clearest, brightest eyes and face. I also noticed that he had the most brilliant purple scarf around his neck. He read all our signs and read my sign with Maitreya’s quote: “Without sharing there can be no justice.” He smiled and it looked like he was missing a front top tooth. He then went over to talk with my friend Judy. She was telling him how down she was over the war. He said: “Ma’am you have to keep the faith; the changes are coming.” He skipped away through the crowded sidewalk looking over the people and yelled: “Keep the faith. You are going to see me real soon! We’ll make the changes together! Remember you are going to see me real soon!” As he walked away, looking at me, yelling again that I would see him real soon, I noticed how no one paid him any attention. It was like they didn’t even see him.
Was this man Maitreya or a Master? Who was the young woman?
G.W., Atlanta, GA, USA.
(Benjamin Creme’s Master confirms that the man was Maitreya. )

[edit on 6-11-2008 by METACOMET]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Also, I recommend Miriam Delicado's interview with project camelot. I have her book as well. When I visited in the Okanagan, my native friend was very very interested. She named one of the elders we both know and said that a few years ago he had been visited by a young woman with a wild story, who had just come from the Four Corners and had to talk to him. He said she was compelling. She's going to show him this interview sometime soon.
We're just curious. She said natives have been collecting seeds for years. They all believe something will be happening soon enough. She wants me to go back there. She agreed with me that trying to survive in the wintertime, clinging to the rockies would be rather severe and many would not survive it. But she thought if certain indications happened we should go to at least Grandforks area or the Kootenays. She doesn't go online for this kind of information. This is what she and her friends and associates think and are preparing for. She hopes it doesn't happen but feels even if that is so, being prepared is very important at any point.

Hmm interesting reading this triggered another lost memory. He said that we would have a group in Montana but he said there would also be other similar groups around the world. That we wouldn't be the only people who have been warned. So who knows, Maybe that is another group? Im pretty sure whatever happens it wont be an easy life.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thats what I was just thinking! I have heard other people talk of seeing him or they think it was supposed to be him and he just sort of disappears. I would be wondering why he chose me talk to though. I would be freaked out about that like am I suppose to do something..lolreply to post by METACOMET

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well kufu was a tall, kind of a heavy set kinda guy. When i saw him he had long dreads, this time his dreads were short. But not spikey. but that sounds lot like the guy! But he wasn't so cheerful. he wasn't skipping around and rejoicing or anything of the sort.

Sounds really coincidental that this story is so similar to what you mention. maybe there are other people who have met this guy or others like him.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley
So, may I ask what took so long to start writing about it?

Yes. He only invented it just the other night.

Perhaps there's something there... I mean, if you read about all these sightings of a certain blue-eyed man (aren't they always blue eyed, eh?), but who wasn't real, and yet then prophesied... Do you think..? I mean, i don't know how to put it... but what if... just what if... just what if the OP and his family is just suffering from schizophrenia?

You know, this really reminds me of fabricated fake stories that kids were telling each other in grade 4 and 5. Everyone who listened knew it was fake and lies, but it was amusing nonetheless and no one spoke out.

Enjoy the show!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Definitely an interesting story, I envy you for having met someone with such insight. It's obvious he wants to help (and knows things worth knowing), no matter if he's a 'wacko' or not.

Do you remember the dates he mentioned at all - any dates whatsoever over the next 4 years?

Given you've been on ATS recently I'm sure you've heard of the Web-bot predictions and possibly Timewave Zero. If not check these out:

Webbot: Picture of the future?

Timewave Zero - a closer look

I would like some dates, or even just one date, to cross-check with the timewave graph and the web-bot. Thanks for the story - I want to know more.

I can put some dates. Between now and 2014, something somewhere will happen. Probably an earthquake somewhere, and a hurricane elsewhere. POssibly another war, it may or may not happen.

Shame on the gullible you!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

sounds to me he's talking about a decomissioned missile silo.
i bet there's one in montana that's useable.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
So the first time you had an encounter in France he was invisible and the second time in Colorado he wasn't.

Can you elaborate?

Got caught in his own lie.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley

Originally posted by ghostlandseller

and this is from the bible that by step dad told me last night as we were talking about what happened. he said that there would be 3.5 years of peace form the antichrists reign and 1/2 a year of chaeod... (4 year presidential term..?) jsut my own opinion but not pressing it to anyone.

I am not sure what bible your stepfather reads, care to elaborate on where he came up with these numbers?

Quite possibly he read about a "time, and times, and half a time" which is often understood to mean 3.5 times. The extra 1/2 a year came out of nowhere, or possibly he just repeated the last half a time, to fulfill his fantasy of fitting this into a 4-year presidential term.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
very interesting story.

waiting for more.. I also feel or should I say dreamed a big quake hitting Cali. I have a lot of relatives there and it really disturb me. It was like the early part of 2009 cause I remember seeing it on my grandpa headstone.

What can I say, it's only been talked about oh, i don't know, a gazillion times on TV and newspapers and radio. What you should realize is that it's your mind sorting the information.

When I was a teenager I'd get dreams about Armageddon. Why? Because I read about it in several places at the time, I was curious.

Was it prophetic? Heck no. I'd suggest you stop putting meaning into trivial things - makes your life easier and more sensible.

Just out of curiosity, what prediction about a date, ANY date, has ever come true? I have the answer - NONE.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join