It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our current events and A MAN i met who told me about it in 2001.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Wow what a fantastic experience. I completely love hearing about these experiences. Some of what you say has also been predicted by others such as Dannion Brinkley. He has also said several cities will be submerged Many costal cities in the states such as new york and san Fransisco. He also said London would be submerged.

I have had some angel experiences in my life and this sounds to me very much like an angel experience. the second time he turned up seemed more about protecting your mum and stepdad from a hostile crowd. Perhaps he talked about the bible because he knew that was a way of getting the people to back off. I live in the UK so I guess I'll have to look for mountains here although I am in communication with ufo's and feel that if thing get too bad I'll be able to hop aboard a ship for a while.

I'm sure your right that you have a bigger mission in life, even if it is to survive these tough times and lead the way for others.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Anyone can post something like this after an event has happened.
You don't wait for the local Burger King to go up in flames before you say "A guy told me this would happen!"

I love to see the posters who are actually intrigued by this.
"Tell me more
"

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Why would you only post this now, Obama has been campaigning all this time, and only now you thought to post this?

Sounds like the typical modern day prophetic urban legend to me, like the cab driver who knew about 9/11 because of a guy he picked up in his cab who told him all about it.

Then you go and spoil it all by bringing in silly things like Biblical prophecies and 2012, neither of which have anything at all to do with each other, not to mention that the writers of the Apocalypse of John (the book in the bible usually referred to regarding 'end times' propechies) thought that they would see these end times within their own lifetimes. Since more than two entire millenium have passed since then, I think it's fair to say their lunatic ravings were just that.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Interesting predictions as far as a huge California quake sometime in the near future, as California is about to have its biggest statewide earthquake drill in US history on Nov 13th. As I type this I'm watching the morning news and they are talking about the drill and how it is being done to prepare for the coming "big one". Maybe seismologists know something big but of course they won't come out and say it to the public.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
Anyone can post something like this after an event has happened.
You don't wait for the local Burger King to go up in flames before you say "A guy told me this would happen!"

I love to see the posters who are actually intrigued by this.
"Tell me more
"

Well the problem is the event hasn't happened.

Only a few of the signs. the big signs that have happened are the initial earth quake in iran, the flooding in the gulf, and the tsunami which i figured was the most unlikely since i had never heard of a tsunami incident before.

the two big ones left are the volcano and the earthquake. those will be the last warnings.

And the main events that did happen to prove to us this guy was authentic are mostly personal in our family and there would have been no reason to go around saying a man said this. because those things aren't something you expect to happen and they wouldn't be relevant to others. the only event he told us would happen at a certain time was the earthquake in Iran. He told us it would happen very soon. I told all my friends right off the bat about this. back in highschool.

i don't expect anyone here to believe me and i honestly don't really care because i know that im not lying and that this has really happened, but it would be nice if people wouldn't go around bashing my thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Why would you only post this now, Obama has been campaigning all this time, and only now you thought to post this?

Sounds like the typical modern day prophetic urban legend to me, like the cab driver who knew about 9/11 because of a guy he picked up in his cab who told him all about it.

Then you go and spoil it all by bringing in silly things like Biblical prophecies and 2012, neither of which have anything at all to do with each other, not to mention that the writers of the Apocalypse of John (the book in the bible usually referred to regarding 'end times' propechies) thought that they would see these end times within their own lifetimes. Since more than two entire millenium have passed since then, I think it's fair to say their lunatic ravings were just that.

Well im sorry its cheesy but i am telling it s it is! i am not just throwing random stuff into the mix here! this is all the way it went down. if i were honestly going to lie and make up a story it would be a lot better and more believable than this. But sometimes reality isn't as perfect as you would expect.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If Yellowstone goes you don't wana be any where near Montana, or any of the states close...
Your best bet would be west and south....
We are a few hundred miles from there and if it blew they predict we would be under at least 7 feet of ash.
Due to the jet stream anything close would be buried in ash, and the jet stream would carry the ash east, depending on its direction and path that day.

Its a freaky feeling to drop down in yellow stone, and just sit back and realize what you are driving/walking through... You are really in one huge volcanic crater.. sure everyone knows this.. but to sit there and watch the water and steam come up from the ground by your feet and put science behind it..
will make the hair on your neck stand up.
I love going there for the weekend or day.. but it has a part of it that just gets to you.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
sent u2u.... I beleive what you say... Good post I was just thinking about CO.. but then thought about the evil that is there(satanic statutes)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by starseedz
Wow what a fantastic experience. I completely love hearing about these experiences. Some of what you say has also been predicted by others such as Dannion Brinkley. He has also said several cities will be submerged Many costal cities in the states such as new york and san Fransisco. He also said London would be submerged.

I have had some angel experiences in my life and this sounds to me very much like an angel experience. the second time he turned up seemed more about protecting your mum and stepdad from a hostile crowd. Perhaps he talked about the bible because he knew that was a way of getting the people to back off. I live in the UK so I guess I'll have to look for mountains here although I am in communication with ufo's and feel that if thing get too bad I'll be able to hop aboard a ship for a while.

I'm sure your right that you have a bigger mission in life, even if it is to survive these tough times and lead the way for others.

I for one AM trying to get together a BUGOUT bag and I'm looking for places to go to in the UK ,(currently in London) in case of 'emergency ( including gold coins for barter and I envy you, in contact with UFO's? send one over my way, SUtton area, (I'm the one calling out with my mind all the time) ( the Aliens are probably pee'd off with me calling out all the time:lol
, Jammy Git.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Instead of Montana wouldn't South Dakota be better,it's the only state with no recorded earthquakes in history,but I heard Montana was a good place to grow dental floss

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
lol good one/ Thanks for giving me a good laugh. Next thread please...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostlandseller

I believe the Egyptian sect is called Copts. It is a sect of Christianity but has mixes with Ancient Egyptian Religion. The Copts look exactly like the people of Ancient Egypt from the Tomb Paintings.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostlandseller
Well the problem is the event hasn't happened.

Only a few of the signs. the big signs that have happened are the initial earth quake in iran, the flooding in the gulf, and the tsunami which i figured was the most unlikely since i had never heard of a tsunami incident before.

the two big ones left are the volcano and the earthquake. those will be the last warnings.

And the main events that did happen to prove to us this guy was authentic are mostly personal in our family and there would have been no reason to go around saying a man said this. because those things aren't something you expect to happen and they wouldn't be relevant to others. the only event he told us would happen at a certain time was the earthquake in Iran. He told us it would happen very soon. I told all my friends right off the bat about this. back in highschool.

i don't expect anyone here to believe me and i honestly don't really care because i know that im not lying and that this has really happened, but it would be nice if people wouldn't go around bashing my thread.

classic....

Earthquakes, volcanos, tsunamis, hurricanes, floods, huge storms, mudlsides, wild fires...

These are NATURAL events that happens all the time in recorded history.
To EVER point to one future or past as some sort of proof of a prediction is like predicting the sun will come up tomorrow.

It's complete and utter bull.

The chances are pretty good that a volcano will erupt someone sometime in the near future. The cahnces are ridiculously EXCELENT that there will be a major quake... so what does that prove?

Nothing.

If someone can ever provide a specific timeline then maybe we could give that person a semblance of credibility but without that you're just another BS artist looking for attention.

and there would have been no reason to go around saying a man said this.

except to get some page views in a thread or some kicks on a day off.

Hey maybe you believe this yourself, maybe some weird coincidence solidified this is your mind as real.

Maybe you are certifiable.. who knows.. but what I do know is these events happen naturally and with almost predictable reliability. If you are not intelligent enough to see that for what it is.. you are already lost.. or your just a guy with poor story.

Why? You have serious holes in your "story". It isn't credible in the slightest. You expect a lot don't you?

To be believed at face value by everyone or left alone to spread the bs? Sorry, thats just not going to happen anywhere, especially here.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Montana...aka Big Sky Country aka...The Last Best Place.

Fire in the Sky...have no idea if anyone has mentioned Yellow Stone's Super Volcano which is due...to erupt. And California and EarthQuakes...well they are due a huge one too.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormly

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO

Originally posted by arcnaver

(on second thought, that sounded like it was done by a 12 year old too, much apologies.)
[edit on 6-11-2008 by arcnaver]

Does anyone else see the irony in this post?
You're ragging on the OP for his spelling or his 'fat fingers', whereas you can't even properly use the words 'their' or 'your' in your own post..... get with it..

Not really since he admitted he writes like a 12 year old as well.
Your call out wasn't very well thought out, maybe you should read entire posts before you knee jerk your grammatical superiority?

However I DO see some "irony" in your post.. care to guess where?

Actually I think he was referring to how he worded his thoughts, I really don't think he saw his typos otherwise he would've fixed that in one of his many edits...

You're quick to jump on anyone that opposes people on your sceptic boat..

[edit on 6-11-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
sent u2u.... I beleive what you say... Good post I was just thinking about CO.. but then thought about the evil that is there(satanic statutes)

yeah colorado has the creepy denver airport which has a lot of stories about it, and supposedly area 51 moved their location to colorado as well. weird state.

the only thing that makes me a little cautious about believing this story completely is that people have been saying an earthquake in california and a large volcano erupting in america are going to happen for a LONGGG time now. thats a given. so whether or not a man said it to you or not, i know speaking for myself, ive heard the same story for a long long time. nothing new.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is a large thread, it's very important to remain on topic.

Thank You.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join