It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our current events and A MAN i met who told me about it in 2001.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

as far as quakes, I've been watching the USGS quake map for about 12 years now, check it daily, the past month or so has worried me.. things are not normal. So that is a possibility. I could see something big happening before long.

Interesting.

Could you elaborate more on what you see as not normal?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hrrm. Not that I am a English Master or anything, but either you are really fat fingering (probably fat finger, I do that all the time, I
) or really speak like your 12. Just an observation which leads me to think this is a load of bunk. The story line is full of inconstancies you mention details someone plants in the story for you, as if you said them yourself. The Bible (suddenly they pull their bibles out of their purses, I got to admit, that one was a good one), the Egyptian thing......

It sounded pretty good and entertaining right up to the point you name dropped 2012, then I was like, "awe crap, and it had so much potential". 2012 has been done to death, why not freak everyone out and give them an odd ball number like 711, now that would really make them think. "Hello my name is Habib, would you like a prophecy with your doughnut sir?"

Making predictions of past events makes you less credible and even more when you name drop other supposed events like 2012.
"Their will be an earthquake involving land and things will be shaken and damaged."
you dont say.
"Their will be a flood in an area surrounded by water and things will get...wet."
Ill bring my rain boots
"Their will be a big storm where weather occurs."
Mr Frodo!
"Their will be a war, eventually."
Makes sense.
"And 2012 will happen as a major but ambiguous event eventually occurs someplace." '; Of course it will.
oh oh and
"God doesn't like you because your church is bad bad bad and full of lies, go read your bible, it says so."
Because the Bible God just told you was wrong, will surely be filled with truths.

But sir, how do you know this?
OH, because Bob Marley appeared to me during a clam bake and told me so d d dude. mmm clams...

See, those are predictions.
Time for second draft and try again.

(on second thought, that sounded like it was done by a 12 year old too, much apologies.)

[edit on 6-11-2008 by arcnaver]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It's funny that you just decided to posted this, I would've posted this long time if this were true and it had happened to me. I'm just a little skeptical here.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This may be strange to say in this thread but for survival later..... trees and plants must be planted in mass, now.

The Tree of Life, think about it. I am observing.

Message is from your creator's, just been informing you.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver
Hrrm. Not that I am a English Master or anything, but either you are really fat fingering (probably fat finger, I do that all the time, I
) or really speak like your 12. Just an observation which leads me to think this is a load of bunk. The story line is full of inconstancies you mention details someone plants in the story for you, as if you said them yourself. The Bible (suddenly they pull their bibles out of their purses, I got to admit, that one was a good one), the Egyptian thing......

NO FAIR!!!

I get called out all the time for even remotely talking like this about an OP...

But THANKS!!

You said everything I wanted to add to my previous post about his writing style and inconstancies but didnt because the mods have me on "notice".. I am being "watched".

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Well its a damn shame that im not making this up! I didn't post this to SCARE EVERYONE, i posted it because i have held this story in a long time and yesterday just made it even less deniable for me. so i thought i would share it. i mean maybe its just too much for you to handle. or maybe that something might for once actually be true.

So no i can not post any more than i already mentioned. I do not know anything else. I don't have any glamorous predictions other than what this guy told me many years ago. But if people want to listen then why shouldn't they have the right to! You want me banned! Come on. I don't go around posting BS threads for shlts and giggles.

Maybe i felt like what i knew was pretty important and it wont hurt anyone to have a reminder to keep their eyes open for something weird. its better than just going around pretending everything is fine and dandy.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostlandseller
reply to post by gormly

Well its a damn shame that im not making this up! I didn't post this to SCARE EVERYONE, i posted it because i have held this story in a long time and yesterday just made it even less deniable for me. so

Not sure if anyone has come up with this idea (didnt read all pages), but the only way to prove you are telling the truth is to give us a few more predictions that thhis guy has said. I mean you did say he got the dates right, so if you could give us some more of those then you will look a bit more credible

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah, OK its so inconsistent! this stuff happened! Im sorry it didn't happen like it would in a movie. The three girls pulled out bibles. thats how it went! Hoakey yes, but true, Damn right. Im not going to make it sound all fancy if it wasn't!

And im not writing a school paper here. i do that all the time. im just trying to convey information. so lay off my English. This is casual conversation. take a chill pill.

But great, i got what i was looking for out of this discussion. i helped myself understand somethings and i reminded myself of some of the things i had forgotten and now i can come back here and look at them for future reference.

i dont even know what to say. you all think im BSing anyways. i use all these tactics! all these big finger? tactics. This is just what i do all the time! I just get a big ol kick of telling people some big black guy pops up and tells me things. Yeah!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

reply to post by gormly

Well its a damn shame that im not making this up! I didn't post this to SCARE EVERYONE, i posted it because i have held this story in a long time and yesterday just made it even less deniable for me. so

Not sure if anyone has come up with this idea (didnt read all pages), but the only way to prove you are telling the truth is to give us a few more predictions that thhis guy has said. I mean you did say he got the dates right, so if you could give us some more of those then you will look a bit more credible

Dude i already told yall i have said everything i know! i didn't give specific dates. I cant come out with new predictions because there aren't any other predictions. I have pretty much emptied the sack as far as what he told us. Im not going to make stuff up, theres nothing i can say to prove anything. i don't know any dates. I just know what he told us. and that is things are going to happen soon. That basically the ball is already rolling.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

reply to post by gormly

Well its a damn shame that im not making this up! I didn't post this to SCARE EVERYONE, i posted it because i have held this story in a long time and yesterday just made it even less deniable for me. so i thought i would share it. i mean maybe its just too much for you to handle. or maybe that something might for once actually be true.

So no i can not post any more than i already mentioned. I do not know anything else. I don't have any glamorous predictions other than what this guy told me many years ago. But if people want to listen then why shouldn't they have the right to! You want me banned! Come on. I don't go around posting BS threads for shlts and giggles.

Maybe i felt like what i knew was pretty important and it wont hurt anyone to have a reminder to keep their eyes open for something weird. its better than just going around pretending everything is fine and dandy.

First of all, you I did not say you should be banned, so stop whining about something I didn't propose.

My issue isn't with your right to post completely made up inconsistant and poorly worded fantasy, it is with the gullibility of others to lap it up like a dog at a gravy bar.

Secondly and more importantly, you have at least one other competing thread on ATS about your worry on
"Why is everyone making me feel guilty for NOT liking our new president "
so that right there puts a queston of importance on this particular thread.

Why would you be worrying about "everyone making me feel guilty for NOT liking our new president" when there are such obviously more important things going on in your life.

In fact, if your story were even remotely true that other topic wouldn't even cross your mind. You are either skitzo.. or your less than honest.. which is it?

If you want to get in a pissing contest, I can assure you I have a ten gallon bladder.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred
NuNu

the ocean, the primeval chaos from which the world was formed.

Can we please stop with the fairy tales and crapola? What a bunch of tripe. Saltwater and sand and electricity do NOT create life EVER NEVER EVER. Grow the (*&^%$ up and stop with the fairy tales of frogs turning into princes. It don't happen instantly nor over Billions of years...

There are fairy tale sites and forums for this kind of junk, please use them liberally.

As for the OP's post, that is odd but not unheard of. Messenger Angels are used throughout the Bible to bring messages to mankind or sometimes just to certain individuals. As far as the chemicals in the air, ATS has may threads on the Chemtrails and they are real, we just aint figured out why yet as far as I know, maybe you got that answer. As for safe havens or safe spots to avoid the end if it is coming I don't think Montana, Peru, or 20,000 leagues under the sea will save you from what is coming. Put our faith and trust in GOD and follow his commandments as the WORD says, "Here is the patience of the saints, those that obey his commandments and have the faith of Jesus."

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Whilst an interesting read I'm always aking for proof, I don't doubt what your saying and that you believe it. What I'm trying to say is gratz for having some kind of contact. Now what I'd want to believe you fully is for this contact to come to me and relate to me the things he's told you.

Sounds selfish but when you think that I only have contact with work colleagues and family members as I commute to work on a motorcycle door to door it would be difficult for the contact to 'contact' me
And any contact would have to be legitimate for him/them to want to come and see me as it would have to be either as I'm leaving work or shopping, but as I have little contact with normal people anyway its would be very difficult for them to talk to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Respect to your views. You cant let things like this annoy you. It hinders your serch for the truth. let it pass you by.

BTW a skeptic is a doubter. That is the words definition. It is a doubter and someone who questions or disagrees with authenticity of facts. Has nothing to do with investigation and research.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
Sounds like Maitreya. Your story is very much like the hundreds upon hundreds that have been posted in shareintlmag for many years. It really is quite fascinating. Hope this helps.

shareintl

Scroll down to Letters to the editor

I actually can't believe that ATS is not all over the Maitreya story. He is a supposed "master of wisdom", an evolved being. The NWO guys love him. Shareintl magazine is actually funded by the UN.

Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not come as a religious leader, or to found a new religion, but as a teacher and guide for people of every religion and those of no religion. At this time of great political, economic and social crisis Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation.

Day of Declaration
Maitreya will be invited by the international media to speak directly to the entire world through the television networks linked together by satellites.

On this Day of Declaration, we will see his face on the television screen wherever we have access. The biblical statement, "All eyes will see him," will be fulfilled, in the only way in which it can be fulfilled. We will see his face, but he will not speak. His thoughts, his ideas, his call to humanity for justice, sharing, right relationships and peace, will take place silently, telepathically. Each of us will hear him inwardly in our own language. In this way, he will re-enact on a worldwide scale the true happenings of Pentecost 2,000 years ago.

Sound familiar to anyone?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by METACOMET]

I thought Maitreya means antichrist! Ghostlandseller , please be very careful!

www.allaboutreligion.org...

[edit on 6-11-2008 by paxnatus]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Sorry, I did not read the whole thread yet because I wanted to ask a question that immediately popped in my mind. Was the man wearing all white robes?

I ask because Edgar Cayce was supposedly visited by a dark man, he thought possibly of Mediterranean descent, who gave him some information. Cayce also did a lot of readings on Egypt and had a lot of theories about ancient civilizations. When in trance, he claimed he was Ra-Ta or something like that.

Anyway, I wonder if this is the similar vision? I will keep digging around to see if I can find where I read about this visitor.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Well heck i wish he would come back and talk to me too. I have a lot more questions to ask him now than i did when i was in highschool.

And how does having anther thread going mean that i made this thread up? Ok i don't like Obama? I personally think he might be a part of this whole mess and its frightening to see the people who support Obama whole heartedly with little knowledge of the man. Its maybe part of this whole thing. the time frame is right. and yes my life still goes on. i attend collage at U of Tex, i work my butt off. Im not going to just throw everything out. I know how in my face this is but im still waiting for the final signs or more signs to happen.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Perhaps axis shift. Poor penguins...Antartica will be the new super power.

Wai...ozone hole. Hmm, I am glad you shared this with us and I bid you a journey of hope.

Hmm, that sort of sounds like the angel with a foot in the water and a foot on the sand...seven thundering voices and all that.

Godspeed and good luck! Mine is not a life of iniquity and sin! Forgiven are they who humble themselves to our Lords. Peace be upon your heart and within your soul that you may carry out the task at hand with diligence guiding your hand. Lead onward your flock to salvation, I say. Bring with you the knowledge of the peoples, for from you life shall stem.

What are you waiting for? You have something better to do? Set it up anyways and remember to bring plenty of arrows and bow strings my friend! (and seeds, etc. ya might be the guys in the book of the abyss but I could care less unless I am directed to providing the brotherhood to assist this endevour. Probably not, but I don't think modern medicine can fix my nervous system well enough to help with your adventure :lol

Prayer and supplication to something I have forsaken seems a worthless novelty. Although I might be sanctified in the eyes of your Lord, there is no thing like having to be "saved" in mine. Go up unto the mountain and toil, I'll wager you will be directed in mysterious ways to find what you seek.

Also, have a recording device with you at all times now and if you see this man ask him if you can record it or he can write it down himself - that would be nice for you families sake. Just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan
Sorry, I did not read the whole thread yet because I wanted to ask a question that immediately popped in my mind. Was the man wearing all white robes?

I ask because Edgar Cayce was supposedly visited by a dark man, he thought possibly of Mediterranean descent, who gave him some information. Cayce also did a lot of readings on Egypt and had a lot of theories about ancient civilizations. When in trance, he claimed he was Ra-Ta or something like that.

Anyway, I wonder if this is the similar vision? I will keep digging around to see if I can find where I read about this visitor.

first, I don't think Maitreya quite describes this guy. He wasn't wearing a white robe, he was wearing pants and a long jacket. It was pretty freaking cold out there. But yeah this seems really interesting, let me know what you can find out. maybe there related. that seems unlikely but it just might. i mean i am pretty clueless when it comes to Egyptian religion and such. just a few things i learned in art history class a few years back.

But ill check that guy out... thanks!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by irishjon1973
Respect to your views. You cant let things like this annoy you. It hinders your serch for the truth. let it pass you by.

Letting it "pass you by" is how the world gets into trouble.
How do you think John Edwards got started? (or to the "evil" extreme, Jim Jones?) Small words... testing the waters, learning how to make people believe, finding the weak minded, eventually exploiting them, for profit.. or worse.

The next story this guy puts out will be with a diferent user name and will be better just based on the feedback he has gotten from us (I'm partly to blame.. I see a pitfall there..)

But still, someone has to say something every once in a while.
They may not all be nutcases, but if I can discourage just one person....
and like I said.. it's a curse. I call out psychics at fairs when they don't have the "for entertainment only" signs and they pawn themselves off as real.

I just can't help it.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join