It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our current events and A MAN i met who told me about it in 2001.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostlandseller
he said go to Mountans in montana, Build an out door church, have it by a cave that can be sealed off,

Ok, you said that he said God wouldn't want you to Worship him in a man made building.

I'm saying you are doing this to get people in on egyptian religion or something.

Nice try, but your story is nice and that, but it wont wash with me.

If you saw him last night, why didn't you ask him more stuff? Complete Rubbish.

tO

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Well im not sure what an Egyptian accent would sound like. But the guy seems pretty enthralled with Egyptian culture. his names are egyptian and he asked my mother last night if she knew about the egyptian religion. etc.

Maybe he is an old pharaoh or some sort. Im trying to figure out why he seems to be Christian, or have Christian terms like Antichrist and such if he is so into the Egyptian culture and religion. its really bizarre. maybe i should start diggin into Egyptian religion and see what i can dig up.

Does anyone know if there is any connection between Egyptian religion and any modern day religions? I bet they have some relation. Maybe catholicism (the religion i was raised as) is just a corrupt version of the real religion.

he said that religion today was corrupt and that it was all man made and that all the rules and translations were influenced by governments and world leaders over history and that they no longer reflect the true purpose of religion. which makes sense... Its odd he would ask my mom if she knew anything about Egyptian religion...

theres HUGE links between the ancient egyptian religions and modern day christianity...and some claim the british royal family and many other world leaders heritage can be traced back to the pharaohs...makes sense when you see that both london and washington have both got huge egyptian obelisks near their respective political centers...

[edit on 6-11-2008 by alienesque]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I also think this could be another doomsayer about 2012.

If you have your own theories about 2012, then make a thread about it, not try and get some crazy story believed and then you suck them in.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

He said an out door church so you can be outside and view all of gods beauty. I mean people are going to probably want to sit. i mean i think nature alone is beautiful and is my haven. But i assume an out door church would be a good place for people to gather but not to be an indoor box where you cant see gods nature. i mean you go to a church and you cant even see outside the windows. that used to bug me so much as a kid when it would rain. i wanted to look out and see it raining but your closed off from everything.

But the cave was so it was close. For protection, not to worship in! I mean jese im not a religious nut! Im not trying to convert anyone or anything. I dont even know anything about the Egyptian religion.

Anyways i would dig up some Egyptian facts and such but im also busy reading marketing for for a test i have tomorrow. But i like hearing what i have heard about the links between Christianity and Egyptian culture. I will have to dig into that more.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Sounds like Maitreya. Your story is very much like the hundreds upon hundreds that have been posted in shareintlmag for many years. It really is quite fascinating. Hope this helps.

shareintl

Scroll down to Letters to the editor

I actually can't believe that ATS is not all over the Maitreya story. He is a supposed "master of wisdom", an evolved being. The NWO guys love him. Shareintl magazine is actually funded by the UN.

Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not come as a religious leader, or to found a new religion, but as a teacher and guide for people of every religion and those of no religion. At this time of great political, economic and social crisis Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation.

Day of Declaration
Maitreya will be invited by the international media to speak directly to the entire world through the television networks linked together by satellites.

On this Day of Declaration, we will see his face on the television screen wherever we have access. The biblical statement, "All eyes will see him," will be fulfilled, in the only way in which it can be fulfilled. We will see his face, but he will not speak. His thoughts, his ideas, his call to humanity for justice, sharing, right relationships and peace, will take place silently, telepathically. Each of us will hear him inwardly in our own language. In this way, he will re-enact on a worldwide scale the true happenings of Pentecost 2,000 years ago.

Sound familiar to anyone?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by METACOMET]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
Sounds like Maitreya. Your story is very much like the hundreds upon hundreds that have been posted in shareintlmag for many years. It really is quite fascinating. Hope this helps.

shareintl

Scroll down to Letters to the editor

WHOA!!..thats weird..when i started reading this thread i immediately thought of something that happened to me years ago while i was waiting for a bus..i was smoking a cigarette while i was sitting there and i noticed an old guy walking down the road towards me...i got a really weird feeling that this man was going to stop and tell me something..and that if he did i should heed what he says..i even got a weird feeling that this guy could be me in the future!!!...now..id never thought this would happen before..

anyway..what happened..the guy was walking past where i was sitting and he suddenly stopped..and was caughing heavily..and he turned to me and said that i should stop smoking otherwise i would end up like him...in a really friendly but serious way..

he then left..

now....i wasnt going to mention this here as its sort of trivial but that link you posted mentions this and it sort of freaked me out a bit:

Over a number of years, some of the Masters, in particular Maitreya and the Master Jesus, have appeared at Benjamin Creme’s lectures and Transmission Meditations. They also appear, in different guises, to large numbers of people around the world. Some of these recount their experiences to Share International magazine. If the experiences are authenticated by Benjamin Creme’s Master, the letters are published. These experiences are given to inspire, to guide or teach, often to heal and uplift. Very often, too, they draw attention to, or comment on, in an amusing way, some fixed intolerance to, for example, smoking or drinking. Many times the Masters act as saving ‘angels’ in accidents, during wartime, earthquakes and other disasters. They use a ‘familiar’, a thoughtform, who seems totally real, and through whom the Master’s thoughts can be expressed: They can appear as a man, a woman, a child, at will. Occasionally They use the ‘blueprint’ of a real person, but in most cases the ‘familiar’ is an entirely new creation. The following letters are examples of this means of communication by the Masters. Please note: In the absence of any indication to the contrary, the editors will assume that your name may be printed. Unless requested otherwise, some of these letters may be reproduced on the Share-International.org website. Only initials, town and country will be used.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
If is You Knew what was going to happen why didnt you tell anybody important

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Oh Great the worlds going to crap and everyone comes here. *LOL* Just kidding guys..
I'd be interested to see the cave you picked out, ma by i could give you some pointers, There are many aspects to living in Montana that most don't take into count. A cave may look good on a map but getting to it may be another story. And if its winter, you are talking snow, wind and cold, its not unusual for many parts to be -30F without any factors just flat out temps.
If you are not from the area its a major adjustment for the body. Takes you a year or so to get use to the weather.

But there is something to all this, i feel safe here in the mountains.. not safe from normal day to day stuff, but safe as in, its where i should be.. long story but for me, this is where I'm supposed to be.

as far as quakes, I've been watching the USGS quake map for about 12 years now, check it daily, the past month or so has worried me.. things are not normal. So that is a possibility. I could see something big happening before long.

As far as the eruptions of the volcano, it would be hard to pick. There are many that could fill that prediction. Just hope its not yellowstone, or the idea of being safe here is blown away. But if he said go to montana, then its probably not yellowstone, but washington has a few brewing..

Quite a interesting story, thanks for posting, and again , i'd be interested in seeing where the cave is, its possible i've been there..

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
good story.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by pfawcett1]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NATRAsleep
If is You Knew what was going to happen why didnt you tell anybody important

Trust me i did tell people. Most of my friends and family heard about this withing days of me getting back home. All my friends are convinced. They send me emails constantly now telling me how everything is happening.

Who else was i supposed to tell? call the president? haha At the time we were as skeptical as anyone else. Nothing had happened and were were pretty freaked ut so we tried to ignore it and let it just kinda pass. Then thins would happen and we became more suspicious. Thinking. maybe it was real. Then yesterday was jsut the final straw when he showed up again.

I don't really care who believes me i was hoping to get some insight or just help myself figure things out by forcing myself to think about it more in depth an i think i have achieved that.

Its hard for us because we know without a doubt that this guy is real and is doing things and knows things that a normal person wouldn't be able too. but then again when are we supposed to say when? How much proof is enough? We wont just move to some cave in Montana for speculation. But then again what has happened is undoubted by us. But We also dont want to move to Montana YET. We see the signs but we want to wait for more, just hope we don't sit around too long hoping for more signs. Its hard. Just to think bout leaving because of what this guy says. its crazy! people would think we have gone mental. haha

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

yeah, i think were pretty prepared to Montana. i love the mountains. i spend a lot of my winters in Summit County Colorado snowboarding. They get some harsh cold fronts there. I can handle it well. Also my step father is unlike any other person i have ever known. He grew up on a farm and was taught by his grandfather everything about how to be self sufficient. he knows how to do jsut about anything as far as building, farming, hunting, outdoorsy, etc. So im pretty sure I would rely on him a lot.

I have actually been cave exploring a lot here in Austin. Theres a lot of caves out here. And im getting better and navigating through them and getting a instinct for recognizing rock formations.

We have not purchased land there yet. I know there are alot of caves and old mines out in that are. Its down by the Wyoming border in the East.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
well the big question you have to ask your self, is whats worse , having people think you are mental and moving to early, or going against your inner feelings and finding out that its to late.

In the end, what others think really don't matter, what matters is that you do what you feel is right for you and your family. That's all any of us can do.
To quote a profound writer...

"and this above all else, to thine own self be true."

+-Hamlet

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
yeah but then its, what if we go and nothing ever happens...? So i think were waiting until its just getting chaotic...maybe martial law, a nuclear strike, one of these two huge natural disasters. My parents are preparing a bit, getting supplies and such...And we have plans to all meet at my parents house if something terrible happens and we decide its time to go. But from how he mentioned it he seemed to make it sound like we would know and we wouldn't exactly be rushed. Im going to go to Colorado soon to snowboard and i might make a road trip to Wyoming and check out some of the land. Take a hike.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Fascinating thread OP, thanks!

I have personal reasons as to why i believe your story, be sure to let us know any other details you remember!..

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
grr i'm to new at this site to send a u2u.
Being a newby is a pain. *lol*
limited communication is a trick.
But i enjoy this site.. not sure what happend to AO i use to go to.. just stoped being there one day...

The location is ok, but prity flat land compared to where i am.
The big mountians are west of Great Falls.

It would be a long drive/walk to get to the cave, although as flat as it is, it should be ok as long as its not winter.
Its a remote part thats for sure,

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
yeah but then its, what if we go and nothing ever happens...? So i think were waiting until its just getting chaotic...maybe martial law, a nuclear strike, one of these two huge natural disasters. My parents are preparing a bit, getting supplies and such...And we have plans to all meet at my parents house if something terrible happens and we decide its time to go. But from how he mentioned it he seemed to make it sound like we would know and we wouldn't exactly be rushed. Im going to go to Colorado soon to snowboard and i might make a road trip to Wyoming and check out some of the land. Take a hike.

That is always a problem with things like this... and jobs in that area are not the best, well OK jobs anywhere in Montana are not the best.. to live with nature and very few people is a struggle, what most consider a good living here, would not cut it anywhere else in the U.S.

BUT if you wait till something terrible, like you said. "Martial law or Nuke strike" it will be to late, you have to think of the hurdles just to get here.. thousands of people in the streets, mass chaos, or govt shutting down roads, its a delema that's for sure.. I'm looking at a job where i can make 2k a week but something inside tells me to stay put, not leave the state for the cash... most reading this (i see you reading... get your finger out of there... eewww you gona wipe that off? ? ? )*lol* would think I'm a loon, but hey, that's ok..

Its a hard decision to think about, if you wait to long you are taped where you are if something happens, if you move to early, you moved and uprooted your family for nothing..

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Veritas
I was always warned growing up that one day if things go sour in the states to go to montana. I was told for one it is the strongest portion of land on earth, don't know how true that is though.

You don't have to tell that to Steve Quayle... he stopped broadcasting his radio show and literally "headed to the hills" in Montana.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

yesterday he was talking about my moms knowledge of Egyptian religion. My mom didn't he said she should learn about it.

Not attacking your credibility but it behooves me to highlight the fact that you've mentioned the above shortly after someone gave you the meaning of "nunu" and "kufu/khufu". I'm sorry but little coincidences like that really tip the scales for me. Especially seeing as you had no idea what the names meant before - as you yourself said.

Secondly why would he speak of Egyptian religion after he was defending them for knowing the bible ? ... O.o

[edit on 11/6/08 by mortalengine]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostlandseller

Wow sounds very interesting, and I would like to know more! Maybe this guy who came to yuor parents is a messenger, like an angel, from God warning few people, or certain people. i am now curious and want to know more. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostlandseller

California which he said would be massive and cause damage to the actual land (liek sliding off into the ocean type stuff) and a huge volcano eruption which i hope is not what me means when he talks about... Fire...Because by then it would be too late.

Okay this is what stuck in my mind, as i have had dreams about california breaking off into the ocean, I had that dream back in 2003!!! In 2005 after the tsunami hit I had a dream about the earth warming up, and huge earthquake splitting a city in two and people driving into a massive hole, and throwing their children into the hole, it was a horrible dream. i was lead to an earthquake hole by a light in the sky, and i assumed at the time it was God! Odd indeed!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join