It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our current events and A MAN i met who told me about it in 2001.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
if there's god, there are demons and stuff and thats why your history could be made even by your parents, you said u had a brother in the wrong direction, maybe they did it to unite your family ...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostlandseller

and this is from the bible that by step dad told me last night as we were talking about what happened. he said that there would be 3.5 years of peace form the antichrists reign and 1/2 a year of chaeod... (4 year presidential term..?) jsut my own opinion but not pressing it to anyone.

I am not sure what bible your stepfather reads, care to elaborate on where he came up with these numbers?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
very interesting story.

waiting for more.. I also feel or should I say dreamed a big quake hitting Cali. I have a lot of relatives there and it really disturb me. It was like the early part of 2009 cause I remember seeing it on my grandpa headstone.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
may I ask, why its all about the united of states ? really ...

I just dont believe it, its because is related to the bible ... if the bible is real, so the other religions wouldnt be..you know, that just doesnt make sense ...

First, he was NOT invisible the first time we saw him in France. we could see him at least, there was an incident with the lady next to the table. She looked over at him and had this odd expression on her face and said something like.. Ohh i have missed you! Will you come over for dinner!, and he said i will come to dinner, what a you making. and she said something like...Ill make whatever you want.... but the dialogue was really strange... liek this guy was her dead husband almost type of way! then she got up and walked out in a rush. But the waitress/Barista the next day did not see the guy at the table.

he was visible though in Colorado to the other people, but i dont know if others see him the same way as we do... But my parents said he looked exactly the same, just older, like he aged 20 years. when they say him yesterday.

As for the USA.... i don't know why he just mentioned the US. Probably because thats where we lived and maybe this is where its going to go down.
i don't really remember him personally mentioning the bible. but he did refer to the antichrist, mark of the beast, and such. He didnt seem to really be catholic either. he seemed...not so much catholic. Not even sure if i would say even Christian, but we are so maybe he was referring to a united religious event that we would interpret in our own religious views. Who knows but thats how we see it. he said God was liek the all that is good or something like that.

I mean i dont even go to church...You think i should start after something like this, but im not really a religious nut, so its mroe odd this happened to my family. were not at all perfect people. We have all done alot of NOT Christian things.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
HAHA i have no idea what bible he reads, Im sure just a regular catholic bible. its just something he said. im sure he got it form somewhere valid. ill ask him next time i talk to him. im pretty sure there asleep by now.

Yeah Sorry theres nothing i can really say to prove any of this or any thing more specific. What he told us and such has proved to us without a doubt this guy is extremely insightful and knows things people wouldn't normally know

All i can say is keep your eyes peeled.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
you seems to be legit ... the great problem is your history is that nobody in your place would believe in this guy ... why would he botter to say that to you if its pretty obvious that its hard to belive
this could be a joke or something, maybe he said something and you just assume that he was talking about your brother ....

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Faiol]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ok i need to correct a few things here real quick, the year was 2003, not 2001.... and the earthquake was in Iran not turkey. I knew it was not too long after 911, i just remembered it was about 6-7 years ago when i was a sophmore/Jr in highschool. But thats the earthquake he old us about. it was the day after christmass

he told us about it the day before christmass

BBC News Iran Earthquake

And that makes sense knowing that i graduated highschool in 2005 so it couldnt have been 2001....

The reason i believe it is because its pretty much undeniable! It was in our faces! he knew the names of people in our family. he referred to our family by their names! My step sister! he told us about her having two children! She was told she never could have children, then she had a miscarriage, then had a child, had her tubes tied and another one. thats hard to predict!

he told us about the huge events that would happen, and they did, i mean three huge events in 8 years. Huge earth quake he told us would happen the next day..it happened a day later, the floodign in the gulf (katrina), the tsunami (pretty self explanitory)....only big ones left are a big volcano eruption that would be enormous, and a hige earthquake in california.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I love how people talk about predictions that have already occurred. Now the only ones left are a big earth quake and a volcano exploding and surprise surprise, 2012. Those themes are only part of the millions of other predictions.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostlandseller

I have my own reasosn to believe you. One of them being that I've read some of your posts since you've joined. You have been quite an active poster. Most hoaxers are new and have no other "serious" postings to their name but you do.

We never know why we are chosen to get certain info, maybe it is because this man knew you would post it on ATS years later. I don't know... But what I do know he's right about things getting worse.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ambushrocks

haha yeah, i don't usually post topics that don't relate to economics or maybe politics.

its hard. i still am having trip over the fact the same guy showed up again. My mom didnt talk to him as much this time. he was still there when the three girls with the bibles came up. and he asked my mom a few questions like if she knew anything about the Egyptian religion. And then when she was talking to the girls she looked back over and he was gone. No one saw where he went. A lot like he did in France too, he walked out the door and as soon as we fallowed behind him out the door of the coffee shop he was just gone.

I have really had an interest in economics so i can usually get a grasp of whats going on in the world though that. I mean economics are the balls of the world. If someone is going to do something drastic, they will grab it by its balls. As far as Weather and events you cant really see those coming, they kidna kinda happen and you like, wow that caught me off guard.

I have had alot of odd experiences in my life when i was a kid that cant be explained. i have been in many incidents where i should have died and was saved last minute by some unseen force. My parents seem to think i have some purpose. who knows. But I will be sitting back waiting to see if things ever develope. we keep saying that and things seem to develop. But i don't think things are bad enough yet to where we are moving away. haha Im still in school, trying to graduate. Have 1.5 years left. hopefully ill have enough time to do that. and id liek to have a girlfriend. HAHA i don't want to be couped up in a cave for who knows how long without a girl.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Just so I know I have got all this straight.

1. We will see a huge volcanic eruption. And from what I have gathered, it will be unprecidented (much larger than St. Helen's or Krakatoa).

2. There will be an enormous earthquake in California that will reshape the map of this state permanently.

3. These events will come before some cataclysmic event.

4. In order to survive this cataclysmic event, it is necessary to move to a cave in Montana with an underground water source.

Did I miss anything?

Are there any other events that would foreshadow the cataclysmic event?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by BluegrassRevolutionary]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
Just so I know I have got all this straight.

1. We will see a huge volcanic eruption. And from what I have gathered, it will be unprecidented (much larger than St. Helen's or Krakatoa).

2. There will be an enormous earthquake in California that will reshape the map of this state permanently.

3. These events will come before some cataclysmic event.

4. In order to survive this cataclysmic event, it is necessary to move to a cave in Montana with an underground water source.

Did I miss anything?

That is the jist of it!

Um, the main date is year 2012. outside temples rather than man made indoor temples, the event will be fire/heat,

My step dad did have a dream that night after of a ***** scull with long fangs. So we looked and found a place in the mountains in Montana called ...i decided not to post the location. Sorry. might be a bad idea... If you PM me ill send you a google map.

Um anything else....

his names are Egyptian related for sure. Not sure why. its kinda odd!

He said the government will become more controlling. Not sure if this is like martial law. i don't remember the details too much he did say the government would dump chemicals in the air to subdue us.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by ghostlandseller]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I am not sure if those two will precede or may actually be the event.

i hope they precede but im not sure, it could even be that the volcano triggers the california earthquake. I don't know!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

How do I PM you?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Interesting story, I got a few questions if you don't mind. Are you still in contact with him, where did he go? did they get his phone number or even tried to keep in contact, did they walk away first or did he walk away etc

Probably a silly question. But was he wearing different clothes from the last time? and what accent does he have?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
haha, well i didn't ask my parents what he wore this time. He was dressed pretty strangely the first time. like a long coat type of thing. And his accent was not French, not Americn either though. He spoke perfect english. But he had a strange accent. Cant really place it anywhere.

I dont know if he had an accent last night, but my parents said he did not it in the crowd. The majority of the people they were surrounded by were black. And they said he didn't fit in.

its odd though

The first time at the coffee shop the conversation went on for hours. Then said good byes and he walked on out.

The second time last night he just vanished. I think my mom was planing on talking to him after talking with the three girl.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by ghostlandseller]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostlandseller
haha, well i didn't ask my parents what he wore this time. He was dressed pretty strangely the first time. like a long coat type of thing. And his accent was not French, not Americn either though. He spoke perfect english. But he had a strange accent. Cant really place it anywhere.

I'm guessing he travels a lot if he's human that is lol. If he is human, he probably moves around a lot making it hard for his accent to be solid to one certain place maybe? Making it a mixture of accents? His own unique accent.

Or he's from a country your not familiar with, or he's an angel haha. hmmm

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well im not sure what an Egyptian accent would sound like. But the guy seems pretty enthralled with Egyptian culture. his names are egyptian and he asked my mother last night if she knew about the egyptian religion. etc.

Maybe he is an old pharaoh or some sort. Im trying to figure out why he seems to be Christian, or have Christian terms like Antichrist and such if he is so into the Egyptian culture and religion. its really bizarre. maybe i should start diggin into Egyptian religion and see what i can dig up.

Does anyone know if there is any connection between Egyptian religion and any modern day religions? I bet they have some relation. Maybe catholicism (the religion i was raised as) is just a corrupt version of the real religion.

he said that religion today was corrupt and that it was all man made and that all the rules and translations were influenced by governments and world leaders over history and that they no longer reflect the true purpose of religion. which makes sense... Its odd he would ask my mom if she knew anything about Egyptian religion...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

In the bible and the quran there are stories about past prophets(moses, solomon etc) before Jesus and mohammed, stories related to Egypt and the pharaohs etc

That's sort of a connection.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join