It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our current events and A MAN i met who told me about it in 2001.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Honestly I don't want to offend you but it seems you are on drugs or something...

You obviously made up this story and to me it is more frightening that some people believe you on this blindly than some crazy "the world is going to end" story

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
the way i see it.

and sorry to any omabma lovers.

something doesnt seem right about this guy.

he seems to have the right intentionsn but there is some secret agenda he is hiding.

something shifty.

thats my take on things.

i hope he can prove me wrong but thats the way im seeing it

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gate13
the way i see it.

he seems to have the right intentionsn but there is some secret agenda he is hiding.

something shifty.

thats my take on things.

i get this same feeling.... But i am not going to make any conclusions until i see some real evidence of him being.... not good..? Im just going to watch the guy very closely.

i don't know if anyone noticed, but i watched his speech this afternoon and he looked to be almost...shaken. He was really choppy with his words. i cant imagine it was because he was nervous. but it seemed he almost had a frightened appearance. But Maybe that is just not having slept in weeks, but he did the same on his campaign and he never really looked like this.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostlandseller

Well hey Ghostlandseller, why don't you just ask ol' Kufu Nunu what his take on the matter is?
Guy knows everything about everything anyways right?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster

Well hey Ghostlandseller, why don't you just ask ol' Kufu Nunu what his take on the matter is?
Guy knows everything about everything anyways right?

yeah would you like tomorrows lottery #s too? yeah ill just rub his magical lamp he gave to me and ill make him pop right out!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Take some pictures too if you don't mind.
It'd be nice if someone could prove their bull once in a while around here- The place is starting to stink.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I wonder if that would be The Caldera Volcano in Yellowstone Nat'l Park.
PBS had a show on it and how it would devastate the entire country if that volcano were to erupt.
They said it would trigger massive earth quakes. Yikes!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

why is it that as soon as a black person is elected to do something they must be in the wrong. OIh they must be planning some masss take over of white peoples money, religion, etc. Give me a break please. I come to this website often to read about things like UFO's etc. Lately this antichrist nonsense if making me come unhinged. If he were white it would all be okay, Oreilly would be a better name or Oldham or some other name besides Obama. Fairer skin would make you feel better. How about a tall white man with peotic words and good ideas. THisd person talking about hope in this wicked time in America. WTF is wrong you people. Something tells me that you wouldnt be on this antichrist bandwagon. What really strikes me as funny is that the majority od African American adults in lower and middle America attend church on a regular to semi regular basis. Yet on the other hand many white americans do not. Another thing that strikes me odd is that the main people that like to talk about someone being the f'in antichrist know nothing about Chirst because they attend no church! THe bible is not read, just blogs abotu other blogs about someone else who read something in the bible and twisted that in with crap you've seen on tv. I love the antichrist shows they do on A&E also or whatever the channel but give me a break. What is almost more ridiculous is that Obama didnt come out of nowhere he has been around this planet for 47 years. THis is probably two times longer then the majority of you all here. THis coming out of no where crap makes me so freakin mad that is the most retarded part of this whole thing. He was a person born to human parents though some of you may disagree since one of his parents was an African. OMG the world must be coming to an end for sure. MY ancestors are demon spawn who shall bare the fruit that produce the antichrist. White people sure do give us lowly black folks alot of credit. Why are you so freaking scared of black people. We DO NOT want you!!!! Irepeat WE DO NOT WANT YOU!!!! GEt over yourselver please. Sick. WE cant do # without one of yall hollerin that the person must be a crook or a thug, or a thief, oh! or the damn Antichrist! WTH is this about. People meet and marry and have children from places all over the globe. Anyway he was a child, then he grew up he attended school, did dumb stuff, got it together, got smart, got elected to high position at harvard, went to help communities in the cities, went into politics, ran for president. IT the natural progression of things for a politcian I thought. So what some of you all are saying is that if one of my sons decided to run for the office of president after being born to human parents, going to school, doing well, even doing some stupid things along the line, going to college, doing well, going into the political arena. THen running for president. THis would mean that one of my beautiful boys must be the antichrist. How sad for my children. The citizens of the u.s. have real issues. My black children are not related to the devil damnit. Barack is the son of two parents with whatever faults they may have. He is a father and a husband. He may not be perfect he may not be the best president ever. But to call him the antichrist because some person said he was etc. is really low and stupid. You people need to educate yourselves on things other then conspiracy. Learn something please, but its cool you that seek to spread propaganda about a fellow human will probably and hopefully pay on the other side. I know you believe in the other side of death since you believe in the antichrist right. But then again maybe not since their is not real church experience behind the words that you type here. Attend church at a black church and I guess you'll think every pastor is the antichrist because boy can they speak. (sorry about spelling)

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
("yesterday he was talking about my moms knowledge of Egyptian religion. My mom didn't he said she should learn about it.")

Ok Im starting to wonder about this Egyptian history your mother does not know about but soon will ..

a few weeks ago I was told by two people whom I never knew in my life nor have I ever seen before told me " You need to start studying history" so I played along and asked what peroid of history, the reply " you will know in the near future" I have never seen or heard form them again, but they did know things about me and the pet's Ive had.. these pets have long past-away. I guess that's there way of telling me that there for real. I'm also not into religion much like the OP that started this thread.

Well , now I wonder if im suppose to study Egyptian religion.

I was not told of any events that are coming that the op stated, just to study hisotry, Oh. I also told them Im no histroy buff, and you must have mistaken me for someone else. they, whomever they are stated "I will come to know it soon." Again I told them you have got the wrong person . that when these two started telling me some past hisotry of me and my pets. then left. that was was just 3-4 weeks ago. This is just getting to strange for me reading this post. last thing I just thought of , they did say somthing about the weather , but I paid little attention and took it with a grain of salt. It's perry much what the op stated about the weather from what I remember.

Im at a pubilc system so I did not use my username at this computer for many reasons, but I am a memebr of ATS and have been for over a year.

I don't post much , but thought my story is alot like the Op's story with out the coming events. except the weather part.

just thought this was worth mentioning.

take care everyone.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostlandseller

Originally posted by gate13
the way i see it.

something shifty.

thats my take on things.

i get this same feeling.... But i am not going to make any conclusions until i see some real evidence of him being.... not good..? Im just going to watch the guy very closely.

i don't know if anyone noticed, but i watched his speech this afternoon and he looked to be almost...shaken. He was really choppy with his words. i cant imagine it was because he was nervous. but it seemed he almost had a frightened appearance. But Maybe that is just not having slept in weeks, but he did the same on his campaign and he never really looked like this.

The "kind of feeling" you guys are talking about is called "paranoia".
Is is not that strange. After having mr Bush for 8 years (just a guy you came out the wrong family and was pushed to work on a agenda) is logical that you can't trust anyone anymore.
That why a lot of people fell for Palin, she seems so cute and downright simple and honest hockeymum. To me she seemed to be a character out of Despearate Housewives to be honest. So we we all have are sensitive areas here.

Every president of the USA will be pushed and manipulated to work on other peoples agendas, it comes with the power.

The OP story is a bit too much for me. If you enter a "coffeshop" in Amsterdam this will happen to you every time.
With ""messengers " like this you should ask:
1. Why is he talking to me? ...instead of the whole earth population?
2. Is this a original message...or copy/pasted from internet?
3. Proof of what he says...other than information out of the other realms.
4. The fact that someone comes up with one or two family names or events doesn't add to the credibility of the rest of the info. Paranormal people can go crazy also. In fact, it is easier for them.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
On page 9 and still reading - Yes I too felt drawn to this post. Something struck me odd about Montana. Something inside. If Yellowstone is the likely site of the volcano then the Montana that comes to mind may not be the best choice. Remember I said something struck me odd about Montana. Khufu spoke of the open church - the church without walls. Where was the Sermon? On the "Mount". curiously a bit of research shows that the Latin of Montana is "Mountain" The location may not be as specicific as the Montana we immediately think of as it may mean Mountain. or Mountains. Not necessarily a particular mountain or even just one mountain. Perhaps mountains in many locations. Just had to share.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm inclined to believe the OP. After the things I've been experiencing, I have no doubts such things are possible...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
ghostlandseller, i am sure that you made up that story because you are just a bored guy with extra imagination.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberDark
ghostlandseller, i am sure that you made up that story because you are just a bored guy with extra imagination.

yeah i am just bored crazy. i get about 3 hours of sleep a night between by business, school, girlfriend, stock trading, and i find time to post on here. I am just so bored.

anyways about this guys credibility. Thats the thing. nothing he said didn't come true. I mean the odds of this guy knowing the things and being correct are astronomical! You cant just pull a few names out of the hat and say they will do things that not even their closest family thinks will happen or is even possible. he wasn't just spitting out general vague comments the entire time. A lot of the comments about our family were really detailed. i know how psychics use generalities and such so people tend to form their own conclusions about something vague, but this guy didn't do that.

I mean what if someone said something as detailed as your dog will bit a man, you will have a lawsuit that will financially drain your entire family, Your oldest son will blame you for the incident and will cut all ties with you and then, you will rebuild your wealth from nothing with a new business withing two years....

Thats not exactly vague. Thats not what he aid but its an example. and imagine getting about 4 or 5 of these and they all have come true. We even looked for flaws, like Oh that cant be because of this. There we proved him wrong. then something abnormal happens and he wound up being true even when we thought it was not likely.

I am not willing to discuss some of the family incidents because they don't really pertain to any of you and they are private. But This guy was no patient from the mental ward. he wasn't acting weird. he is very chill to say the least. he didn't dress in crazy robes and such. A long winter jacket and a turtleneck and pants.

And no i don't suffer from paranoia. I just like to be aware of whats around me and if something seems odd i will keep it in my peripheral vision. there is nothing wrong with that. i am just a very skeptical person myself. Often a skilled devils advocate. Its done me well in my business ventures so far.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I personally believe your story, and am enjoying reading your posts....

Sometimes i find it shocking that here on ATS, where we are suppose to be open minded to all things out of the ordinary, i thought we were all here because we all realize there is more than just what is in front of us, and that crazy things happen to non-crazy people....

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I believe this story absolutely, and also because of the downright bizarre events of the past four years of my life. At least that was when things got too "out there" to ignore.

If there are still those of you who don't have these events walking with you through your days and dancing you through your nights, please keep your disbelief limited to thoughtful, kind, supportive statements. It's trying enough to have this high strangeness going on in life without being ridiculed by those who are functionally clueless in these realms.

I, for one, look forward with bated breath to hearing more about what's going on with our OP. I know I'm not alone.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I had bought a small little book about millennium prophecies maybe around 98 or 99. this sounds very similar to this except this said the "safe spots" are north and south dakota, montana, and another state. Those states would feed the rest of the world. It also said that california would break away from a major earthquake that would happen on may or march 12. i forgot which month was it but never said a year. Then it said much of some of the states will be under water as the ice caps will melt.

i don't remember much about it, it was in great detail of the future of the world and much detail of the following years.

i've been trying to find this book but to no avail. i wish i can remember it and read the rest!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123

Wow... something very similar happened to my dad when he was in washington DC. A woman came up to him as he was leaving a hotel, and said practically the very same things to him as you described. She said she was told she would see a man carrying the book my dad was carrying at the time she went up to him.

The last time the earth was destroyed by fire was 74,000 years ago
by the Toba disaster.

Over 90% of all life on the planet died, including the oceans.

The current concern is yellowstone caldera:

en.wikipedia.org...

2.2 million, 1.3 million, and .64 million years ago.

They say it is totally random, but they now realize that earthquakes
have effects on the caldera and the geysers as far as 2,000 miles away.

A major quake combined with 640,000 years of plate tectonic movement
could trigger another major eruption.

It has been 640,000 years...

The good news is it will most likely give us some kind of warning,
and ppl thought it did a few years ago.

www.livescience.com...

We will likely have plenty of warning, but the aftermath will be
grim indeed.

I am prepared for WW3 so it should be a walk in the park, lol.

"I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth"

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
("yesterday he was talking about my moms knowledge of Egyptian religion. My mom didn't he said she should learn about it.")

Ok Im starting to wonder about this Egyptian history your mother does not know about but soon will ..

a few weeks ago I was told by two people whom I never knew in my life nor have I ever seen before told me " You need to start studying history" so I played along and asked what peroid of history, the reply " you will know in the near future" I have never seen or heard form them again, but they did know things about me and the pet's Ive had.. these pets have long past-away. I guess that's there way of telling me that there for real. I'm also not into religion much like the OP that started this thread.

Well , now I wonder if im suppose to study Egyptian religion.

I was not told of any events that are coming that the op stated, just to study hisotry, Oh. I also told them Im no histroy buff, and you must have mistaken me for someone else. they, whomever they are stated "I will come to know it soon." Again I told them you have got the wrong person . that when these two started telling me some past hisotry of me and my pets. then left. that was was just 3-4 weeks ago. This is just getting to strange for me reading this post. last thing I just thought of , they did say somthing about the weather , but I paid little attention and took it with a grain of salt. It's perry much what the op stated about the weather from what I remember.

Im at a pubilc system so I did not use my username at this computer for many reasons, but I am a memebr of ATS and have been for over a year.

I don't post much , but thought my story is alot like the Op's story with out the coming events. except the weather part.

just thought this was worth mentioning.

take care everyone.

You might look into Edgar Cayce's obsession with what is under
the paw of the Sphinx.

Ground penetrating radar has confirmed the room is there.

The curator of the Giza plataeu will not let them dig as it could
destabilize the ground under the foundation of the Sphinx.

Some tunnels near it point in the direction of the chamber
from a room said to be accredited to Osiris.

Cayce said there they will find the hall of records left by the Ancients.

Cayce's readings are held in such high regard there is an worldwide institute that still studies the many thousands of them to this day.

www.edgarcayce.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

If there was nothing of interest I am sure few would be interested,
but that seems not to be the case.

If there was little to believe in then the curious would be little in number.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join