It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the gun shop today..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I live in fly-over country, this county doesn't have a great population but today the local gun shop sold 4 AR's , three this AM and one this PM. My son got the last battle rifle 7.62. I'll have a battle rifle before " The One" takes office. He might just whip out that "executive order" pen.

Just thought you all would like to know, freedom has a price. AND, I hope I'm wrong!

Roper

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I too was at a gun shop today to order a few things and some of the dealer web sites were down due to price changing. It's the old supply and demand thing. They are raising prices because they can.

A customer wanted to order an AK47 and after much telephoning the shop owner said there was no AK47 to be had today.

If I remember correctly this same thing happened when Clinton was elected.

I was in the shop for two hours and business was brisk.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hoping I can scrounge up my wish list:

AK-47
SKS
M4
Remington 870
Beretta PX4

Shotty will come last as they are least likely to get banned with the exception of pistol grips (which is pathetic).

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Andrew, you best hurry. I heard on the radio that gun shops all over are doing a good business.

Roper

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I just heard this from a friend that at Wal-Mart in the next town sold 1,800 dollars worth of ammo last night to the same man.

Roper

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

I'm not worried because my baby is a 12ga and Obama wouldn't outlaw such a gun. Assault rifles- maybe. High Caliber pistols- maybe.

The AR-15 is a cool gun though. Met this guy at the firing range one time who was firing one and he said he had 4 more back at his house. All of them expensive $1500 types! Only in America....

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well luck would have it, between myself, brother ( a respected police detective) and my father, we are fairly well set with 3 or 4 or AR's (M4 and HB), my personal favorite M1-A, National match accurized with old but effective ART scope; a couple near mint M1 Garands and M1 carbines (for what they're worth), several '03 Springfields (dont laugh, they WORK), several AK variants, couple SKS's, and too many tactical shotguns and latest handguns to mention Oh, and PLENTYof ammo for all. Let messiah Obama try what he wnts, we have rights and hardware bought and paid for for years.

[edit on 11/11/08 by scooterstrats]

new topics

top topics

join