I had fun doing the Halloween horror tournament.
I hope you guys did to.
I decided to give a different genre a try.
Sci-Fi films have been enjoyed by all ages.
From the dangling saucers on strings in the 50s and 60s to cgi laced adventures nowdays.
The charm to any great sci-fi film has been its alien(s).
There have been many to develope a following.
So lets put them to the test.
Who is the king of the Sci-Fi Creatures/Aliens?!
Round 1 voting will end on November 12th.
Sorry for the double post - I couldn't edit my first? Ok, for all of them, even though I still say the overall winner should/will be the thing;
1) The Thing: can turn into a cute face-licking husky or my cousin Herman.
2) Darth Vader: Although he may show signs of exasperation with the multiples of Smith flying at him, all Smiths will be frozen like Han Solo and
sent into space.
4) I guess Luke? I don't know all Jedi moves but neo kindof a jedi? Luke has silly hair and neo could use some inflection in his voice now and
5) Yoda: Weird AL made a song named after him
6) The Borg: Much cleaner, don't make such a mess when killing. The Alien "scream" is also totaly overrated.
7) Godzilla: Rubber suit wins vs CGI anyday
8) Wofthe Worlds Aliens - as someone noted, they grab you individually before making you into a protien shake.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.