It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have ghost pictures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The main reason I have been coming to this site, isn't for all the really fun stuff, alien abduction stories, or just to get my fix of doom. I've been coming here, reading up on paranormal stuff. I started an account, specifically for, eventually making this post.

I was at my dads farm, about 3 years ago. It was a couple days after my grandma (his mom) died.
The first picture is of my son. You can see a purple ish lens flare or something.
its kinda close to the oil tank in the background. My dad was behind the tank, working on the valve in that particular picture and you can't see him. Anyways.
The next picture, I took because I wanted a before picture of the siding that my dad and I were in the process of putting up.
The purple haze is on the house. By the big window. If you look closely at the window, you can see what looks like a vertically stretched face, kinda on an angle.
The hairs on the back of my neck stand up everytime I look at these.
We like to believe it was my grandma, as her favorite color was purple as well. If it isn't, its still very interesting, and it does make me think of her.

Anyways, just thought I'd share.
The pictures are original, and only resized.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If it's digital, it's a lens flare, if it's a scan from a print, it's a photo defect.

Not a ghost. This stuff happens to photos all the time, I actually know how to position a camera to where it will take a picture like that (if I'm using a digital camera), you just stumbled upon it accidentally.

Sorry, no ghost this time.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry but doesn't look like anything special.
Like the above posters said, its either a defect or flare.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i cant really say this is a lens flare, i see no shadows that would tell the lighting of the sun,as far as i know you dont get lens flares in the shade.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies! I figured the purple was flare. It is the "face" in the window that really was interesting to me.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Dont wanna sound bad but it looks too red red red if you know what i mean.

Anyho its too early to call it a camera prob so lets wait and see what the old prof,s have to say. I for one, hope its something although i doubt it.

thanks very much, wish I had some more to add.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
There is lots of reflections in the windows.
But I don't see anything that specifically resembles a face.

new topics

top topics

join