It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The creative DAYS in the Bible- 24 hours each??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

even my u2u asking if they would like me to frame the debate is bieng ignored i guess we win by default then

saves time and effort i suppose but i was really looking forward to it

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

That sucks. Ah well. Can't win em all. you gotta get default sometime.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun

even my u2u asking if they would like me to frame the debate is bieng ignored i guess we win by default then

saves time and effort i suppose but i was really looking forward to it

you know, I thought about sending a U2U to start up a debate of a religious nature... even thought my adversary might be OT...

but then I realized... OT is typically way better at voicing his thoughts than I typically am... and he might mop the floor with me lol.

Noob, you're another one I hope never to debate lol

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Dunno bout OT. In my experience he just rambles, at times non-sensibly.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

i just make everything up didnt you know?

i even quickly make scientific looking webpages to prove my lies

and then i brain wash scientists to agree with me its really a great trick ..if only i could make money from it like hovind

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Nah, he's just got a different way of putting things together than most people do.

OT typically doesn't put his together as a presentation... He more so, follows the Socratic Method...

His responses require you to think into his text... and draw your own conclusions as to the meaning... Therefore involving you in his response, and making for a deeper understanding of his point of view, as opposed to just processing everything on a textual level.

Its a pretty ingenious way of presenting arguments IMO... and sometimes seems rambling and enigmatic...

I dont' know if anyone else can see what I see in his responses... Maybe OT and I share a common mental illness or something...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Yeh I was just thinking your 'special' to see that pattern (debatable insinuation).

I haven't seen it. The times I found myself opposing him in discussion he wasn't even speaking relevantly. Asking inane questions.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

we butt raped this topic didn't we...

**looks around for the topic**

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Lmao.

Well said

Yea. I'm hoping that the mods come on to "Off-topic post" all our comments. That would be epic. Imagine 3 1/2 pages of off-topic threads. It would be an ATS record.

[edit on 25/11/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

You have not answered any of the queries put to you. what about that guys thread about our common ancestror being wet rocks? Is this or is it not the case? please provide links to scientists who say otherwise. I have yet to read any of your posts where you actually answer genuine queries with scientific data. You seem to rely on you tube and wiki pages ect. that is not science i am afraid. If you claim evolution as being scientific and proven then give scientific references (not wikipedia or you tube), surely you could find some to back up you claims.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
You have not answered any of the queries put to you. what about that guys thread about our common ancestror being wet rocks? Is this or is it not the case? please provide links to scientists who say otherwise.

both scientists

I have yet to read any of your posts where you actually answer genuine queries with scientific data.
havnt read many then every video i link every source i link is from scientists and validate the things i say in my own words
with the exception of wiki casue im to lazy to go find sceintific papers many wont understand

You seem to rely on you tube and wiki pages ect. that is not science i am afraid.
i use youtube sites ONLY made by scientists i use wiki for quick info scientific papers more indepth stuff i use a whole range as well as metaphores

keep trying you might get somthing right

If you claim evolution as being scientific and proven then give scientific references (not wikipedia or you tube), surely you could find some to back up you claims.
sure log in and lets have a proper chat same rules as independant based purely on evolution (and i mean real evolution not silly 6 point absurdity)

do you really want me to rip apart independants(i actually think you are him/her
as a anon users been following me around making silly comments like this all day)

ok here we go im not gonna show how wrong they are im just going to show how dishoenst they are and full of red herrings and lies ready?

4. Wet Rocks - The theory as it is taught in schools is WET ROCKS, and to deny this FACT is to be either a liar or IGNORANT, shall I post some high school textbook text for you? So let's see how this dumb assed Theory takes us to Wet Rocks shall we,
yes please post them this is a lie its strawman its an ad hominim and nothing to do with evolution

at least in the latest Darwinian Version of the theory. 20 billion years ago NOTHING EXPLODED; this is pretty freakin funny Nothing Exploded. Exactly how does NOTHING EXPLODE? Anyways this nothing that exploded became gases and some of the periodic table of elements and somehow formed all the planets, stars, moons, and all the galaxy holds, not bad for NOTHING EXPLODING. Well the Earth was a mass of molten rock, of course Science has debunked this junk with the book Earth's tiny mysteries which clearly shows Polonium Halos: Unrefuted Evidence for Earth's Instant Creation!
lie misdirection red herring strawman .... ps pulonium has never been proven to be the casue of the halos or infact that any radiation was involved

and still nothing to do with evolution

Now Polonium has a half life of less than 3 minutes so o find halos in the bedrock of the planet, particularly Granite proves to any scientist that the earth could never have been molten rock or their would be no Polonium Halos to be found as they would have been lost in the washing molten rock but ALAS DEARHEART they are in all the base rocks of all the Earth.
only no ones proven pullonium did it or even radiation did it

there are plenty of other radioactive elements that could have casued this

so more lies

and still not evolution

Well let's continue on this fantastic journey of craziness shall we?
please do

So the molten rocks then slowly hardened and the Earth's surface was a rocky mass and then WALA it starts to rain. Where did the rain come from? Who knows maybe the molten rock condensated, of course there was no molten rock so where oh where did it come from?

the answers so mindnumbingly simple this is retarded

but again more strawmen ...and you guessed it STILL NOT EVOLUTION

Anyways so now we are about 4.5 billion years ago
wrong simply staggering in its glaring stupidity

and the wet rocks got struck by lightning and abracadabra LIFE
straw man and wrong

miraculously began. Now where did that life find a mate or something to eat is something Darwinist refuse to talk about but I assume it was more miracles of accident.
there was plenty to eat if you knew anything about the process your trying to say is wrong youd already know this

more straw and no evolution

And there we are wet rocks made all the life on the planet according to the theory as it is taught today. That's right folks your great great great great great great great great great great grandpa was SOUP. Campbell's anyone?
got any tomatoe?

And from that soup all life evolved according to the God haters and ignorantcreationists ?, and this is what they teach our children and call Science. HA!
wrong this isnt science its a lie constructed by creationists becasue they cant refute the actual theory like they cant with evolution so make it all up

AND STILL NOT EVOLUTION

Now that is he condensed (soup) version of the theory as it is taught today, now of course no real scientist in the world subscribes to Darwin's Theory today in fact most have said it is IMPOSSIBLE on so many levels that it couldn't happen EVER.
nope more lies

please prove this? please prove most scientists dont beleive in evolution like you have stated. i can prove only 4-7% beleive literalistic creation and that the other 96-93% beleive evolution but you said it you prove it

and still not evoution

So what pray tell is the new thing for Scientists to claim? I.D. which stands for Intelligent Design of course this intelligence is NOT GOD but little green men from some other planet that no one has ever seen, or at least can't prove they have seen. But by all means hold on to your BELIEF, that is all it is and I will hold onto mine. GOD CREATED about 6012 years ago.
then why are they using creationist books and just changing GOD to designer? hahaha lies lies feeble lies we even have the court transcripts to prove it

no evolution here either

The only evolution that science can reproduce and observe is a misnomer, it is ADAPTION WITHIN A SPECIES but they call it micro-evolution.
no the misnomer is 'adaption within a species'
micro evolution is a scientific term it cant be a misnomer for scientific research or purposes only the deffintion the crazzies try to force it to mean

if you pretend the sky is called the bluething above its still the sky your just silly

This one happens, yes a Finch can have a stout and hearty beak and a Finch can have a weak and small beak and YES these finches had a common ancestor, can you guess what it was? A FINCH! Imagine that Finches giving birth to finches, holy crap we figured it out, wait a minute though doesn't the Bible say God Created them to BRING FORTH AFTER THEIR OWN KIND? HMMMMMM?
but doesnt every branch of natural science supported by even math say they are decended from dinsoaurs? yes yes it does holy crap more lies and you cant use the bible as a valid source until you proven it to be its as retarded as using creationwiki and answersingenesis both of those are at least honest about lying to prove the bible right ...... unike you

but as you cant be arsed to have a proper deabte your not worthy of a proper answer

So there is no evolution only adaption within a KIND and two different kinds do not bring offspring,
strawman and a kind isnt a scientific term orca whales and dolphins can
they are different species from different genus they make wolphins

they can not cross the genetic barrier is how molecular Biologists say it.
finally somthing that isnt a strawman but used wrong to try and validate a strawman

and if you learnt anything about what your denying youd know that and then have to try and say micro doesnt exist or speciation doesnt and both would be a flat out lie ^_^ micro+speciation = macro knowledge is power ...go and grow strong you really need it

There is NO STELLAR evolution, NO COSMIC evolution, NO MOLECULAR evolution, NO CELLULAR evolution, NO MACRO-evolution and it's only man's way of taking God and his rules out f their lives so they can live as they see fit and not obey him that Created thee.
you do realise over 70% of the worlds christians are evolutionists? who love and obey god ...... and barley any evolution in this bit either just 1 mention of somthing he/she doesnt understand

and your right everything on the liast doesnt exist except macro evoltuion and how does science knwo the dont exist? becasue creationsits made them up they are a lie in order to build strawmen

And guess what folks, that is OK. It is OK with me and with GOD, he gave us all freedom to choose whom we would serve and our Nation was founded on these same principles so by all means if you want to look like a WET ROCK I say GO FOR IT!
you do realsie wet rocks is about the same as pile of dust? you relly should be more careful creating strawmen

Now refute one iota of one point and let's play nice people

refuted try again only this time include evolution and none of the masses of lies and rember its a science debate so you have to use science

that about sums it up really 5% evolution and all of it strawmen and misinformation and outright absurdity the rest has nothign to do with the debate

so he/she couldnt follow the rules and discuss evolution and then ran away

so both counts a win by default

come with more then lies strawmen and insults and we will see just what you can manage

and it wil still only be on 1 sceintific topic at a time feel free to pick it but were using sciences deffiniton of it not one someone else made up

[edit on 26/11/08 by noobfun]

[edit on 26/11/08 by noobfun]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The Greatest Time of Education of a person or primate,
is when they Die.

All the B.S. Stops, as they can answer nothing at all, but can only watch.

It is awesome, what death does to someone's perspective on things.

Yes, The experience of Death is a part of the Program in Creation.

On death Human Primates Looses!

Life Wins. every Time now Doesn't it????

Fact Not Fiction!

I once new a person who argued about evolution (a human invention), he gave me hell and laughed shouting to every one, around himself, I was a total looser an Total Idiot and couldn't face the Truth, and that Evolution was reality, and that I was unable to accept the truth!

I told this person,

"You never know when it is your time to die."

He even got more aggressive trying to make me look completely foolish, trying to belittle me with his ignorance and arrogance.

So I asked him,

"How long do you think you have got left to live for."

He laughed even more and said,

You idiot, I will live another 40 years yet. Everyone was laughing around me by this time......

I answered,

Are you sure?

So by this time, he could Not stop Laughing.

Others were Laughing with him because they feared his boasting words and confidence.!

2 Weeks Later he Died!

Oops.......

A little bit shorter time than 40 years!

I have seen this happen more than Once....

Same old Story, but happens to a different person.

None of us know when we are going to Die unexpectedly.

Disease is Not the only killer!

Today people still ask me 10 years later,

"How did You Know he was going to Die?"

My reply to them,

"It is quite simple rea1ly, the more one struggles against Life and the Notion of Creation the closer in time their death is!"

It is Part of Life "Education"

All Human Primates are 10 feet tall, and bullet proof, while they can breath, but as soon as that air does Not enter the Lungs again, Reality sets in...

Extreme terror ceases, the heart of the one entering death.

Terror enters their hearts because they suddenly realise the unknown is about to happen and they can't change anything they have said or done in the past.

This is why your Life will flash before you as you enter Death.

And Learning Time Starts......

How Do I Know?

Because I have experienced Death and Even the Doctors say they can't understand how I came back to Life after more than 30 minutes of death!

Yes I was educated about Primates!

No primate can escape Death !!!! This is a Fact and Reality.

What I am trying to say is;

The Truth does Not come from the Reason of Human Primates (blinded by their own insecurities and denial of Life as in being Consciousness) Nor The Beliefs of Human Primates Nor the Interpretation of Writings written by Human Primates, but only from That which Created You!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

The Truth does Not come from the Reason of Human Primates (blinded by their own insecurities and denial of Life as in being Consciousness) Nor The Beliefs of Human Primates Nor the Interpretation of Writings written by Human Primates, but only from That which Created You!

long story short repent all you sinners before the fires of hell are at your feet?

argumentum ad baculum .. ill pass thanks

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Your Words:-

"fires of hell are at your feet?"

Only exists in your fantasies!

Sorry No fires! Your belief and thoughts are childish to say the least and your suspicions and superstitions are False!.

It is false to say "I pass on this one!"

Fact:- You are unable to Pass on Death you can't escape it now can You?

Death will show you Knowledge! Not your Childish dreams.

You can't escape this Education No matter what you write or say....

I believe in Education by Life and Not the Whims of a primate throwing a tantrum pretending that He is Not unaccountable for anything.

There is No hell.

If there is such a thing as Hell, then You create this for your own self!

Nothing else creates it for you.

So if you are going to slander others on ATS I suggest you find out the facts first!

Happy Dreams, for you do Not know how long your Dream will Last?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

ill pass on the religeousy stuff and repenting and sermons on primates

death comes to everyone it happen i accept it i dont worry, it happens when it happens

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

May your dreams become sweet, and truth be found?????

I say this in sincerity for yourself.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The six days of creation were literally 24 hours each, based on the Bible stating "the evening and the morning were the first day" etc.

How can this happen?

According to relativity, time and space are related. By stretching the fabric of space at speeds far greater than the speed of light, time itself is affected. Therefore, a faster stretch creates a longer length of time.

That is how we have light reaching us from great distances that are older than the age of the universe. For example, light from over 13 billion light years away reach the Earth. How can that be if the universe is only 13 billion years old? Because of the stretching of the fabric of space at speeds far greater than the speed of light. Think of it as a river, and you are on a boat. Your boat is going 4 mph, but the river is moving 30 mph. Light is the 4 mph, and the river is moving at 50 times the speed of light. Your limitations on the speed of light are only relative to your being in the river, not to the bank of the river. That does, however, affect the passage of time when it comes to aging. Therefore, all things were made in 6 days of the space time river flow, but the six days were 13 billion years long on the boat.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Apart from my own thoughts, but according to the biblical writings (a "Parable" for "The True Mind" and NOT the flesh.)

As far as the "Environment" is concerned, two things were Created according to "The First Book of Moses Called Genesis".

1st The Heaven
then
2nd the Earth.

The first 8 verses refer to the "Creation" of the Heaven which has absolutely nothing at all to with the Universe or the Earth. The Earth, and Heavens were Created Inside "The First Heaven" described in the first 8 verses of Chapter 1.

The first 8 verses are NOT about the "Creation" of the Earth.

The "Heaven" is the place where the Holographic experience is manifested in. (This knowledge is found within the Parables)

The "Heaven" appears in "The 1st Born Soul" Construct ("The Lord God" Not God.... "The Lord God" is Lord over "The House of God") that all other Souls are born IN as well as in each Soul inside "The First Born Soul" Construct (a "Plane"... hence The "Faces", or "The Face of God", or The Face of The Deep)

The so called Universe is a manifestation in each soul, experiencing this program.
The number of Universes can't be counted in Human terms, as there are simply more Universes than can be counted by the Human Species.

Each Soul is part of a huge network, and each Soul has a copy of this Manifestation, believed to be a physical Universe INSIDE each Soul, which is Constructed within a "Plane" having 2 "Faces".

This "Plane" contains a Processing System between the "Faces" and the Mind (LIFE) experiences the "Books" or Program Books.

This is why all is said to be Created through The WORD of God.

It is NOT the Flesh which experiences, but instead it is the Mind which experiences the human primate, universe etc.

What I have written is the Story contained in the "Parables" and NOT Invented by me.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar

Much depends upon which literature you use as to how you arrive at your perspective. The Jewish people insist that their bible is word by word correct and belongs to them so in order to satisfy both camps it might be only fair to use an accepted Jewish bible. I have the 1917 edition of the Jewish Publication Society's bible as well as the 1988 JPS bible sitting here side by side. Both do not agree word for word. The 1917 edition of Genesis 2: 4 says "These are the generations of the heaven and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made earth and heaven." The 1988 edition says "Such is the story of heaven and earth when they were created. Do you see the word play in literature?

The 1917 edition led me to believe that there were generations of generating and this could not pertain to a generation of a man because man was not created till the sixth day while time was not instituted till the fourth day. So we had three eras of unknown generations of creation. The 1988 edition says nothing of the word generations and if you did not have access to the 1917 edition you would never have a clue to the entire message.

The 1611 KJV bible says "Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens," This agrees with the 1917 JPS bible except for the word "heavens which is plural." The 1917 JPS bible says "heaven which is singular." So in effect we have three bibles with three different word play in their print. Am I just nit picking? Not when it come to comparative study in other scripture.

In other literature of the Hebrews it is believed that the first three days of creation were created in a primeval light or as some will say, the light of creation before the sun was placed in our heaven. This light was a pillar of light which penetrated the universe and the earth as a marker between light and darkness. In the Hebrew language it was said that the era between light and darkness was called a day. This can be verified in comparative study as to what the 1917 JPS bible tells us but it cannot be understood in comparative study in the 1988 JPS edition simply because there is no mention of a day in that literature.

The question which is predominate is, -- at what speed did the earth rotate in those days of creation? Or did it rotate at all? Did the earth, at its creation, rotate faster than it did after the third day or did it it rotate slower or ??
So much is involved in the creation that we simply do not understand. Another question which is on the minds of some who I have discussed this subject is that most assume that God's Word created this creation. "Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." We do not know if the Word created through physical effort or by waving a wand (so to speak) -- Did the Word actually walk upon this earth and create as He traveled across the vast empty world? Would that not have taken untold time to reach from light to darkness? All of these questions lay unanswered and will stay unanswered till we can be shown the mysteries of creation.

Through all of this confusion, it does not help when the literature of the Christians and Jews does not agree. All it does is incite diversity and division of understanding. So while the atheists and evolutionists clap their hands in our dilemma we stand divided as children of no understanding at all. To answer this question is above my understanding because I am at a disadvantage of not being able to read from the original Hebrew literature.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar

Much depends upon which literature you use as to how you arrive at your perspective. The Jewish people insist that their bible is word by word correct and belongs to them so in order to satisfy both camps it might be only fair to use an accepted Jewish bible. I have the 1917 edition of the Jewish Publication Society's bible as well as the 1988 JPS bible sitting here side by side. Both do not agree word for word. The 1917 edition of Genesis 2: 4 says "These are the generations of the heaven and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made earth and heaven." The 1988 edition says "Such is the story of heaven and earth when they were created. Do you see the word play in literature?

The 1917 edition led me to believe that there were generations of generating and this could not pertain to a generation of a man because man was not created till the sixth day while time was not instituted till the fourth day. So we had three eras of unknown generations of creation. The 1988 edition says nothing of the word generations and if you did not have access to the 1917 edition you would never have a clue to the entire message.

The 1611 KJV bible says "Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens," This agrees with the 1917 JPS bible except for the word "heavens which is plural." The 1917 JPS bible says "heaven which is singular." So in effect we have three bibles with three different word play in their print. Am I just nit picking? Not when it come to comparative study in other scripture.

In other literature of the Hebrews it is believed that the first three days of creation were created in a primeval light or as some will say, the light of creation before the sun was placed in our heaven. This light was a pillar of light which penetrated the universe and the earth as a marker between light and darkness. In the Hebrew language it was said that the era between light and darkness was called a day. This can be verified in comparative study as to what the 1917 JPS bible tells us but it cannot be understood in comparative study in the 1988 JPS edition simply because there is no mention of a day in that literature.

The question which is predominate is, -- at what speed did the earth rotate in those days of creation? Or did it rotate at all? Did the earth, at its creation, rotate faster than it did after the third day or did it it rotate slower or ??
So much is involved in the creation that we simply do not understand. Another question which is on the minds of some who I have discussed this subject is that most assume that God's Word created this creation. "Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." We do not know if the Word created through physical effort or by waving a wand (so to speak) -- Did the Word actually travel upon the face of this earth (as a wind) and create as He traveled across the vast empty world? Would that not have taken untold time to reach from light to darkness? All of these questions lay unanswered and will stay unanswered till we can be shown the mysteries of creation.

Through all of this confusion, it does not help when the literature of the Christians and Jews does not agree. All it does is incite diversity and division of understanding. So while the atheists and evolutionists clap their hands in our dilemma we stand divided as children of no understanding at all. To answer this question is above my understanding because I am at a disadvantage of not being able to read from the original Hebrew literature.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join