It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The creative DAYS in the Bible- 24 hours each??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

That's hilarious....

" Can I carry a gun? Can I?...Can I?!!!!!"

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

always prefered this one

he reminds me of golum in a hat

that pic always make me think of the lkine from firefly

Mal - " and id like to be the king of all lundinia and wear a shiney hat"

[edit on 25/11/08 by noobfun]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Here's a better vision guys!

OT

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

jesus is the wrong colour

moses was black and jesus was black/arabic

*public disclaimer*may contain traces of black jesus if your an easily offended racist christian ...get a life
jesusblackyall.ytmnd.com...

p.s. OT stop derailing the thread i balme you entirely

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

ok...photo-shop it...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

OT stop derailing the thread i balme you entirely

lol. This thread is a mile off topic but no one cares.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

hrrrrmmm....

what about this one?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Wow! Jesus at the karaoke!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am back from the airport and ready to do battle of the wits with the witless, and let's get some facts straight right off the bat.

1. Darwin's Theory - I use this term for the evolutionary crapola theory because that is how most people know it. But let's clear the air about that one right off the bat. It isn't even Darwin's Theory it was his grandfather's Erasmus Darwin, that is correct folks that racist crapola book was plagiarized by Darwin. But let's go farther back than Erasmus shall we? Aristotle, Plato and Socrates were the first to discuss these theories, so Darwin was centuries late to the game for the record.

2. Darwin's Book - The Origin of Species you see a lot of people calling it and there can only be two reasons why they call it that. They are ignorant and never read it or they understand the racist nature of the REAL TITLE and refuse to admit they hold to a Racist theory. So what pray tell is the full Title of Darwin's plagiary? "The Origin of Species By Means of Natural Selection or the PRESERVATION OF FAVOURED RACES IN THE STRUGGLE FOR LIFE". There it is for the entire ATS world to see, now I dare one of you Darwinist to disagree with me, cmon do it. Didn't think so, and I am sure you're pissed now that the cat is out of the bag. Now I have a question for you Darwinist, which RACE DO YOU CLAIM IS FAVOURED? Which Race do you claim is superior and which ones should we kill. Was Hitler right, the Jews are the inferior or is it closer to Stalin's view? I have never gotten an answer to this question from any Darwinist and I assume I won’t get an intelligent one now. Now tell me the book aint Racist, the freakin Title says it all, and in FACT Hitler wanted to dedicate his book Mein Kampf to ole Charlie just as Engel did for the Trotskyites. Deny it I dare ya...

3. Darwin's Theory has changed - Well yes it has but that is only because it's crap and every time part of it gets disproven they HAVE TO CHANGE IT. They had Darwinist, then Neo-Darwinist, and today we have punctuated equilibrium but they all are based on Darwin's crap theory. So when I say Darwin's Theory it can be a version of the fabled theory which has been disproved over and over and over. Did I say over and over?

4. Wet Rocks - The theory as it is taught in schools is WET ROCKS, and to deny this FACT is to be either a liar or IGNORANT, shall I post some high school textbook text for you? So let's see how this dumb assed Theory takes us to Wet Rocks shall we, at least in the latest Darwinian Version of the theory. 20 billion years ago NOTHING EXPLODED; this is pretty freakin funny Nothing Exploded. Exactly how does NOTHING EXPLODE? Anyways this nothing that exploded became gases and some of the periodic table of elements and somehow formed all the planets, stars, moons, and all the galaxy holds, not bad for NOTHING EXPLODING. Well the Earth was a mass of molten rock, of course Science has debunked this junk with the book Earth's tiny mysteries which clearly shows Polonium Halos: Unrefuted Evidence for Earth's Instant Creation! Now Polonium has a half life of less than 3 minutes so o find halos in the bedrock of the planet, particularly Granite proves to any scientist that the earth could never have been molten rock or their would be no Polonium Halos to be found as they would have been lost in the washing molten rock but ALAS DEARHEART they are in all the base rocks of all the Earth. Well let's continue on this fantastic journey of craziness shall we? So the molten rocks then slowly hardened and the Earth's surface was a rocky mass and then WALA it starts to rain. Where did the rain come from? Who knows maybe the molten rock condensated, of course there was no molten rock so where oh where did it come from? Anyways so now we are about 4.5 billion years ago and the wet rocks got struck by lightning and abracadabra LIFE miraculously began. Now where did that life find a mate or something to eat is something Darwinist refuse to talk about but I assume it was more miracles of accident. And there we are wet rocks made all the life on the planet according to the theory as it is taught today. That's right folks your great great great great great great great great great great grandpa was SOUP. Campbell's anyone? And from that soup all life evolved according to the God haters and ignorant, and this is what they teach our children and call Science. HA!

Now that is he condensed (soup) version of the theory as it is taught today, now of course no real scientist in the world subscribes to Darwin's Theory today in fact most have said it is IMPOSSIBLE on so many levels that it couldn't happen EVER. So what pray tell is the new thing for Scientists to claim? I.D. which stands for Intelligent Design of course this intelligence is NOT GOD but little green men from some other planet that no one has ever seen, or at least can't prove they have seen. But by all means hold on to your BELIEF, that is all it is and I will hold onto mine. GOD CREATED about 6012 years ago.

The only evolution that science can reproduce and observe is a misnomer, it is ADAPTION WITHIN A SPECIES but they call it micro-evolution. This one happens, yes a Finch can have a stout and hearty beak and a Finch can have a weak and small beak and YES these finches had a common ancestor, can you guess what it was? A FINCH! Imagine that Finches giving birth to finches, holy crap we figured it out, wait a minute though doesn't the Bible say God Created them to BRING FORTH AFTER THEIR OWN KIND? HMMMMMM?

So there is no evolution only adaption within a KIND and two different kinds do not bring offspring, they can not cross the genetic barrier is how molecular Biologists say it. There is NO STELLAR evolution, NO COSMIC evolution, NO MOLECULAR evolution, NO CELLULAR evolution, NO MACRO-evolution and it's only man's way of taking God and his rules out f their lives so they can live as they see fit and not obey him that Created thee. And guess what folks, that is OK. It is OK with me and with GOD, he gave us all freedom to choose whom we would serve and our Nation was founded on these same principles so by all means if you want to look like a WET ROCK I say GO FOR IT!

Thank You, Thank You, Oh you're to kind, no please sit down a standing ovation for me OK!

Now refute one iota of one point and let's play nice people, I will not respond to ignorant already refuted points or scientifically refuted points so don't waste your time or mine with it.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
thats evolution in a loose nut shell now lets see what ya got to disprove it

and remeber if it doesnt fit within this deffinition its not evolution, sorry no wet rock strawmen allowed

He didn't listen very well Noob...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

i choose to reply through the medium of interprative dance

actually make that internet meme

1. Darwin's Theory - I use this term for the evolutionary crapola theory because that is how most people know it. But let's clear the air about that one right off the bat. It isn't even Darwin's Theory it was his grandfather's Erasmus Darwin, that is correct folks that racist crapola book was plagiarized by Darwin. But let's go farther back than Erasmus shall we? Aristotle, Plato and Socrates were the first to discuss these theories, so Darwin was centuries late to the game for the record.
Darwin unified the thoery and came up with NATURAL SELECTION he invented the driving mechanism that made what his grandfarther thought actually work

poor ad hominim you still havnt proved it wrong just called it names .... how very scientific

2. Darwin's Book - The Origin of Species you see a lot of people calling it and there can only be two reasons why they call it that. They are ignorant and never read it or they understand the racist nature of the REAL TITLE and refuse to admit they hold to a Racist theory. So what pray tell is the full Title of Darwin's plagiary? "The Origin of Species By Means of Natural Selection or the PRESERVATION OF FAVOURED RACES IN THE STRUGGLE FOR LIFE". There it is for the entire ATS world to see

you do realise he uses the term races for eveything including animals?

..... and its still no where near as racist sexist homophobic as the bible

and you still havnt proven it worng just call it names

3. Darwin's Theory has changed - Well yes it has but that is only because it's crap and every time part of it gets disproven they HAVE TO CHANGE IT. They had Darwinist, then Neo-Darwinist, and today we have punctuated equilibrium but they all are based on Darwin's crap theory. So when I say Darwin's Theory it can be a version of the fabled theory which has been disproved over and over and over. Did I say over and over?
its updated as it needed to on new evidence

and if that proves it wrong there are over 3500 brands of chritianity if just 4 prove darwin wrong you better run to mosque and beg allah for forgivness

and still youve not proven it wrong

4. Wet Rocks - The theory as it is taught in schools is WET ROCKS, and to deny this FACT is to be either a liar or IGNORANT
really you should try school its a wonderful place you might learn somthing

no class room anywhere has taught this as evolution or even anything to do with evolution out side of fundamentalist private schools

the only liar here im afraid appears to be you ...

and you still havnt proven it wrong

Now that is he condensed (soup) version of the theory as it is taught

by Hovind

you go beyond face palm

now skip back a bit look what the actual deffintion of evolution is i put it 1 page back, (you can count backwards by 1 right? ) and then try again with more then just lies and name calling, were talking actual intellegent debate here, it might be novel but trust me its fun give it a try

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I anxiously await the brainiacs answers to my queries! Which Race is the Favoured one? Which Race should we wipe out? Why has most scientists distanced themselves from Darwin and gone to I.D.? Why is I.D. a little green man and not GOD? And mostly, if little green men did seed the planet...

WHO CREATED THEM?

with baited breathe....

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
I anxiously await the brainiacs answers to my queries!
try making some?

Which Race is the Favoured one?
which ever organism is the fittest

Which Race should we wipe out?
hahah this wouldnt be natural selection so not evolution either

Why has most scientists distanced themselves from Darwin and gone to I.D.?
NOW THIS WE CAN DEBATE proof?

this is going to be so laughable i even knwo what video to go find to prove it wrong

Why is I.D. a little green man and not GOD?
it isnt ask the courts
ID is creationism in a funny hat and comedy glasses

And mostly, if little green men did seed the planet...

WHO CREATED THEM?
that would be evolution

with baited breathe....
why not read a book while your waiting trust me it may be a novel experience but hey you only live once

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
i shall repeat my post from earlier

Biological evolution ... is change in the properties of populations of organisms that transcend the lifetime of a single individual. The ontogeny of an individual is not considered evolution; individual organisms do not evolve. The changes in populations that are considered evolutionary are those that are inheritable via the genetic material from one generation to the next. Biological evolution may be slight or substantial; it embraces everything from slight changes in the proportion of different alleles within a population (such as those determining blood types) to the successive alterations that led from the earliest proto-organism to snails, bees, giraffes, and dandelions."

"In fact, evolution can be precisely defined as any change in the frequency of alleles within a gene pool from one generation to the next."

thats evolution in a loose nut shell now lets see what ya got to disprove it

and remeber if it doesnt fit within this deffinition its not evolution, sorry no wet rock strawmen allowed

so try again? or run and hide? the rules are simple even a dumb person who thinks were apes can follow it

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
I anxiously await the brainiacs answers to my queries! Which Race is the Favoured one?

Ok, so you have proven that racism existed in Victorian times! Congrats! we would have never suspected as much (:wow

How does this refute the basic premise of Evolutionary Theory? Shall we apply a similar test to your bible? (please? that could be fun
)

Why has most scientists distanced themselves from Darwin and gone to I.D.?

Ok, you made me laugh so hard I snorted coffee through my nose and had to clean off my monitor.

seriously? most scientists? what statistics are you using here? where do your sources get their numbers?

Are we talking Deism? what's your game by presenting this obvious lie?

Why is I.D. a little green man and not GOD?

You're assuming that I.D. is a valid theory... it is not... who said anything about little green men? At least the prabability of alien life is scores more likely than the existence of a supreme being...

And mostly, if little green men did seed the planet...

WHO CREATED THEM?

They evolved, just like we did... but you do bring up a good point...
let me re-word that...

If God did create the universe,

WHO CREATED HIM?

now its my turn to wait with baited breathe....

[edit on 25-11-2008 by nj2day]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
it would appear that "run and hide" is the approach he chose noob lol

sigh... when asked to stick to the theory itself... creationists get weak in the knees eh?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

yeah poped up in another thread

I know that scientists tried fr 30 years with fruit flies to get one and couldn't and I also know that no credible Scientist in the world claims a beneficial mutation and that mutations are damaged gene codes and the offspring either die right out, can not reproduce, or they reproduce back to the normal state.

I will not accept Sickle Cell either as a beneficial mutation because people with it don't get malaria, although true they die faster and quicker from other things so this can not be beneficial. Don't believe me, ask someone with Sickle Cell Anemia

and then ran off again

i gave 7 examples off the top of my head and asked if he/she would like me to go find some more to prove them wrong

still waiting for a reply

i guess when the going gets tough the creationsists call names then run away

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

"still waiting for a reply "

Yeah- there's a shocker.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

i really hope theres intellegnt life in space maybe we can borrow some to fill in the large blanks of it we have down here

yay another messed up reply

aparently the speed of light and thoery of general relativity is actually the theory of atomic energy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

I saw that. I thought I'd pass on it. This thread has really become our bitch hasn't it. It was on topic for like 2 posts.

[edit on 25/11/2008 by Good Wolf]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join