It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont believe in the NWO Krap, you better Run!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
To my friend Floyd.... General Assembly President calls for New World Economic Order to financial crisis 30 October 2008 – The inter...all » To my friend Floyd.... General Assembly President calls for New World Economic Order to financial crisis 30 October 2008 – The international community must fundamentally reform the global financial system and help restore the trust lost as a result of the greed and corruption that caused the current economic crisis and untold suffering around the world, the President of the General Assembl More..y stressed today. General Assembly President Miguel D’Escoto was speaking at the inauguration of a high-level task force – chaired by Joseph Stiglitz, winner of the Nobel Prize for Economics in 2001 – to review the global financial system. “The international community has the responsibility and the opportunity to identify longer-term measures that go beyond protection of banks, stabilization of credit markets and reassurances for big investors,” said Mr. D’Escoto

Google Video Link

[edit on 5-11-2008 by neverknwo]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
so I had better run?

Where is it you suggest I run too?

I can see inner Borneo on Google Earth

Where would you suggest I hide?

new topics

join