It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Nobody knows...but speculating is a fun time killer!

All conspiracies aside, as a human being, as an American, I am preparing for a disaster of proportions that would make life extremely difficult (no electricity, no healthcare or required chip etc)...do i know the details? Nah. Just waiting, and watching. Nobody can say for sure without a doubt...just yet. What I say is, the time in which we know for sure is very close.. Well within 2 years, I'd say closer to 12-18 months we'll know the place of some big players pretty well (obama, raj patel, etc)

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
well since people is puttin story like that. i don't know who to believe right now. because too me it is all a big cover up and too see bunch of peole like us die by the million and the million with no damn savor to save us from what is coming in that year.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
facts. new york will be hit again. 2. bin ladendead 2010. 3. cloning of people will take place. 4. bio chemical weapon will be used in world world 3 . 4 .war world 3 will start in november 2010. 5. ufo will be reveal 2010.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Obama cant be the antichrist, but here is whats going to happen in my opinion

1. there will be a war between israel(and its allies) iran (its allies)
2. this will cause chaos and more poverty, loss of food and water
3. the war is over, but many lives are lost, great destruction
4. new leaders will rise
5. natural disasters become a normal thing
5. its 2012, olympics
6. everything seems to be getting better, new discoveries and technologies
7. all the sudden, electronics go offline sending us back to the dark ages

from there anything is possible, whether we see ufos, we see the antichrist, we see a holy war, we see mahdi

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC

Originally posted by max20020012002
this is my theory (and yes, it's been overly well thought out). obamba is the antichrist foretold of in the bible (specifically the book of revelations), and starting in his second term (in 2012), his true deceptive and powerful nature will begin to manifest completely, taking control of the u.s., then the world shortly after the rapture of the christian believers taking place on december 21 2012.

you asked.

God dammit. Revalations has already happened. With the fall and collapse of the roman Empire. Nero was the Antichrist, and then came the fall of civilization as they knew it.

No it has not, The GoG-Magog war between Israel, Iran and Russia has to happen first. Damascus, Syria also has to be wiped out witch has never happened in history so it is yet to come.

Everyone knows GoG is Russia as mentioned in Revelation. Read this and you will see what is to come.

www.tribulation.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thats the most ridiculous conspiracy theory I have ever heard. God is real homeboy. I know that for a fact. Rome died, Yeah some pigs want to be fan-boys and have little secret clubs of Rome but they will all be PAWNS to the Anti-Christ.

The Anti-Christ will be Obama when he is possessed by Azeil the leader of the Watchers. Thats OLD testament, The Watchers are Gods sons that are gods themselves but not like the true GOD. They can take on ANY shape or posses anyone. The Watchers want total dominion over earth and GODs people, they will stop at nothing to get it until GOD judges them at Megido.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

this is my theory (and yes, it's been overly well thought out). obamba is the antichrist foretold of in the bible (specifically the book of revelations), and starting in his second term (in 2012), his true deceptive and powerful nature will begin to manifest completely, taking control of the u.s., then the world shortly after the rapture of the christian believers taking place on december 21 2012.

you asked.

God dammit. Revalations has already happened. With the fall and collapse of the roman Empire. Nero was the Antichrist, and then came the fall of civilization as they knew it.

Well, SOME things have allready happened, but certainly not the all of Revelations. And regarding Antichrist... Nero was indeed a good candidat, but Remember that THE Antichrist must fulfill certain criterias to be considered as THE Antichrist. He will be worshipped by the majority of the Earths population, make people receive a mark and also become the most powerful Man on Earth.

He will also be seen by all and everyone at the same time.

The are many other events too that have not happened yet, that "must" happen.

Supposedly as the myth dove's...it has to be a tri-fecta...Satan,The Anti-Christ and the False Prophet must all come together...When those 3 rise to power then and only then can the taking over begin...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Obama the anti Christ....Hummm..Never thought of that....Let's see.....He was democratically elected and has loosen the the rope around everyone's neck compared to Bush although he has not managed the financial crisis very well I can't see how he can be the anti-christ? You will have to explain that one to me in greater detail please.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

you asked.

Well, SOME things have allready happened, but certainly not the all of Revelations. And regarding Antichrist... Nero was indeed a good candidat, but Remember that THE Antichrist must fulfill certain criterias to be considered as THE Antichrist. He will be worshipped by the majority of the Earths population, make people receive a mark and also become the most powerful Man on Earth.

He will also be seen by all and everyone at the same time.

The are many other events too that have not happened yet, that "must" happen.
I htink you better take a poll on the worshipping part last time I looked he's not very popular!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Today Barack Hussein Obama becomes the first President to reject public participation in the National Day of Prayer. It comes as no big surprise, as it is painfully obvious that he his intentionally thumbing his nose at God Almighty and American Christians amidst the greatest crisis our Nation has ever seen. His astonishingly blatant apostasy is so heinous even liberal democrats are beginning to wake up to his Antichrist status.

It has become increasingly obvious that Antichrist Hussein Obama is working to dismantle the restraining influence that the United States has against the forces of evil in the world. Many suspect he longs for the restrainer to be removed so Iran can attack Israel. We can only wonder if the Taliban will rule nuclear armed Pakistan by tomorrow morning. Antichrist Hussein Obama flaunts is Islamic Manchurian candidate status as he bows to Muslim royalty while disparaging and mocking America in the international arena. When Antichrist Hussein Obama succeeds in his plan to collapse the American economy watch for his Islamic federation to move on Israel.

It is time to begin to reveal what has been kept secret until the end. From this point forward I quote The Honorable Dr. Rabbi Sollog Immanuel Adonai-Adoni:

In Luke 10:18 Jesus states,

"I beheld Satan as Lightning fall from Heaven."

Barack, also transliterated as Baraq in Hebrew, is LIGHTNING (Strongs Hebrew word 1300). Even in Greek, Barak is LIGHTNING (Strongs Greek word 913) for the name of a person!

The ONLY WAY, a Jewish Rabbi can say in Hebrew that SATAN is LIGHTNING is, SATAN BARACK!

Interestingly, the Greek verse of Luke 10:18 does not contain an actual Greek word to translate into Fall. The Greek word translated as Fall appears to be a rare form of a Hebrew word for transgressions. So, the words of Jesus in this verse probably refer to heavenly transgressions.

In Hebrew poetry from the dominant book that the New Testament draws upon, to validate the works of Jesus as proof of poetic prophecy, the use of BAMA (Strongs Hebrew word 1116) is used to refer to the heights of heaven. That book is Isaiah. Christian scholars would agree, that much of the New Testament refers directly to passages of Isaiah's poetry.

Isaiah is also the source of origin for the Christian concept of Satan or Lucifer Isaiah 14:12.

In the verses of Isaiah that refer directly to Lucifer in King James translations of Isaiah, sure enough, BAMA (Strongs Hebrew word 1116) is used to refer to the Heights of Heaven (Isaiah 14:14)!

In Hebrew, the letter vau is transliterated as an O or U. It is primarily used as a conjunction to join concepts together. So, to join in Hebrew poetry the concept of lightning (Barack) and a high place like heaven or the Heights of Heaven, the letter O or Hebrew vau would be used. Bama is most commonly used to refer to a high sacred place, as well as to the Heights of the heavens or clouds.

So, Barack O Bama in Hebrew poetry, similar to the style of Isaiah, would translate literally as Lightning and the Heights of the sky or heaven!

Satan is Satan in Hebrew. So the Jesus Prophecy of Luke 10:18, if spoken actually by a Jewish Rabbi influenced by the poetry of Isaiah, would have said the verse Luke 10:18 as ;

Satan Barack O Bama

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by encinoman

Well if Russia dose get involved in a war against USA again i wonder what canada will do?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I thought it might be good to resurrect this topic in light of current events. I'd would like to throw a few thoughts into the mix and see what others think. Here are a few items that I think are worth factoring in...

First, all prophecy is 'primarily' Israel centric when interpreting.
- Seven year covenant with Israel began Jan 1, 2007. It's called ENP or European Neighborhood Policy.
- ENP was reviewed EXACTLY 1/2 way through. I'm not sure if it was 'boken', open to interpretation.
- EU has 10 permanent members with full rights NOT 23 (or whatever the current #is) They are called WEU.
- Man of sin revealed when "he who restrains" is taken out of the way. I've always thought it was the US who was restraining the muslim world from attacking against Israel. Obama has effectively taken us out of the way.
- When you see him standing in the temple. Remember the "temple" he stood in. Remember the 'messiah' references? Remember people fainting?
- Anti-christ actually means "instead of Christ". People are worshiping this man, defying logic or reasoning.
- He will try to deceive Christians (if possible the elect) and many so called Christians have drunk the kool aid.
- He will be of "questionable" background. We still know less about him today than ever.

This is just a beginning to see if what reaction I get. Obviously I don't interpret prophecy literally but I think that is valid approach when you consider how metaphoric and poetic the Bible can be. It's also interesting how this coincides with 2012 predictions, the current situation and EU's verge of collapse which will surely lead to a new world currency. Could the LIBOR be what cannot be bought and sold without? Also, is it possible that "rapture" or being "taken up" is not being removed from the world, but being protected from the world, exactly like Noah's ark or Shadrach, Meshack and Abendego were protected in the midst?

I'm rambling and not going to spend a lot of time defending these questions but hopefully someone will engage in addressing these. talk later, 2X

top topics

<< 1   >>

join