It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Listen: Ron Paul with Alex Jones 11/5/08

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well said Ron Paul, I dont know why he is associating with Alex JOnes, this can discredit his message. Let me give an example, Alex Jones believes the "government" is putting fluoride in the water to give you cancer disease or otherwise kill you. YET, study after study shows that moderate amounts are harmless(beneficial in fact), Fluoride occurs NATURALLY in MOST water around the globe. Therefore it is simple logic to deduce that Fluoridation of drinking water is not some evil plot to kill us off, so when Alex JOnes beats this topic to death with a stick it makes him look like a raving lunatic, sometimes I wonder if he ate too many lead paint chips as a kid.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Fluoride tests by who exactly? The government does have the ability to persuade certain health professionals and organisations to say what they want them to say. Remember how they used to push cigarettes????

Also 98% of Europe rejects fluoride??????? Wonder why?????

Alex Jones is a good guy, sure he's excitable at times but I get like that too when I try and explain the dire world situation to my friends. Please show me some videos where you think he is talking crap.

Peace

<< 2  3  4   >>

join