It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Listen: Ron Paul with Alex Jones 11/5/08

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Goethe

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

"That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history." - Aldous Huxley

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." - Albert Einstein

"It is the first responsiblity of every citizen to question authority." - Benjamin Franklin

"This much is true: you have been lied to." - Ron Paul

Couldn't resist a few more quotes... I'll simmer down now.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Alex Jones needs to be put on some serious medication.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hey, so like...how do we know who is who? The people with the glazed look and smiles all the time aren't on board, me thinks. I let myself get sucked into Obamas "soul, so to speak...bright like unto the Morning Star. Unfortunately that is a bad thing for us. I saw what these weeping women see so I can't blame them and their men for falling into the trap. Trump Duex, Illuminatus! Ya know?

I know to fear looking into the sun to long or it'll burn out my retinas. The sam thing applies to this. but it'll burn out the soul. Crazy to say? Ya, cause I totally do not believe any of the monotheism myths anymore...but, lots of folks do and that is what is being used against them.

But, I can support this enemy at least in my mind by devising that it is legal in my religion to LET the others have their way. So what if I got consumed in their fight, they are really just falling into mine so to speak. Asatru - smack us down once and the Berzerk will rise to fight! Knowwhatimean? (sorry if I don't mention my native heritage in the States with regards to the Great Wind! It is in ours already
)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
okay i have a solution!

remember how years ago, our forefathers came to this country (etc., etc) to escape from the brutal conditions of taxation without representation and so forth? well, maybe we should create an organization to create our own space program and form a colony on another planet or moon. set sail to new, uncharted regions and bring the handy men and women, and the doctors and scientists and so forth, who have decided this ain't america anymore and the planet is looking pretty grim! so let's rebuild america, somewhere else other than earth. although it's a beautiful planet, it sure can be unfriendly. surely (wiggles eyebrows) there aren't native moon people that we would be intruding on. ...surely....

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

If you had the money and resources, I would be all for it.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I am surprised Mr Paul has not been silenced - he speaks openly about revolution. I am of course participating

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
well, maybe we should create an organization to create our own space program and form a colony on another planet or moon.

I am in. All we need to do is to invent or involve someone who has invented cheap way of travaling through space. Idea is great. We do not have to be stuck on this planet. Open your minds.

Surely the technologies that would allow us to travel cheaply and efficiently through space exist.

I am concerned (pretty seriously) that if "they" would find out that we want to and are able to f**k off from this lovely planet, they would do everything to prevent us from it and make stay here. Otherwise most of the poeple would leave and spread accross the universe.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If these people succeed, I will feel immeasurable amounts of pity and at the same time, disgust for the world...especially Americans.

I've been telling people this for quite some time...and it seems they'll only understand when they see it happening around them. Many see through their plot...and others are blinded by it. I see how people praise Obama...and welcome him with open arms...hoping that he fixes the problems the US has.

On the 1st page of this thread, a user feels so compelled that Obama is who he claims to be, because of a speech. Are you serious? The illusion is grotesque. They want you to feel that you need someone to make things better. The only way things will get better, is if people act and create their own freedoms...and not rely on Government to do it.

Ron Paul should have been President. He called them out on ALL their BS. From 9/11 to the Federal Reserve...and the media mocked him and made him look like the kook bad guy. It's not surprising...the media's in their pocket. They control it...and anyone who suggests ideas(and God forbid FACTS) opposing them...is labeled as crazy/nutjob/psycho...etc.

Paul knew he could not win the elections...that's why he dropped out. I'll tell you something else Mr. Ron Paul knew. In the 1st part of the interview...Congressman Paul said...If Obama wasn't on their side...he won't be President. It's pretty simple really. People who think Ron Paul could make a difference as President are idealistic. Ron Paul has better chances of creating change from outside the oval office...not inside. Inside the oval office, you're monitored, controlled...and...in order to get inside, you have to be on their side in the 1st place. People who look to the President for answers are very unaware that the President does not make the rules...he just plays the game very well.

These are the same people who are behind the drugs being pumped into cities by the CIA. These are the same people that know the deadliness of flouride, aluminium zirchonium tetrachlorohydrex(in your deodorant), and asparthame in your soft drinks and Kool-Aid. These are the same people that blew up the WTC in '93 with the help of the CIA(Ted Gunder will supply you the answers for that one)...and you really, truly expect these people to have a change all of a sudden and put in power someone who may oppose all they do? You expect these people to get decent over night? What are you on? The same drugs they're pumping into your neighborhood.

People better wisen up...and fast. Because, if you don't...you'll be a witness to the downfall of humanity come a few short years.

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

Well put.

Things of this magnitude dont just happen on their own, they are approved of and manufactured by the people who are in a position of power to do so.

The whole thing couldnt be more clear. The question is what does one do about any of it? This time around the bad guys have managed to convince half of the free world that they are actually the good guys. They have managed to put a charming and smiling face to their manipulation. A kinder, gentler NWO

I feel like a lot of people are being fooled on this one.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Obamaramma, like all the others before him, including wushy Bushy, are merely "hood ornaments".

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Obama's victory is a testament to the fact that, while you can't fool all the people all of the time, 52 percent is plenty.

NWO here we come. Chips anyone?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

no, there are no accident or failures, I think. nearly everything is planned years,month ago.
the driving forces behind the collaps ´29 planned that , too.

RP and Jones describe it quite well..all distraction from the main political/economic moves..the manfactured crisis, the selection of Obama to blind the political lefts in the country..
why does Jesus Obama not take him for his cabinet?
would be a good choice..

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by anti72]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Just like a thousand other "believers" in this and that, AJ is making money from this, he's turned fear into a business.

I'm an open-minded person, I believe that anything is possible. But this just takes it over the edge into insanity.

I haven't seen the Obama headlines here in the way they've discussed, I have seen the global outpouring of relief that an intelligent, respectful, professional and seemingly gentle man has now been elected the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth.

Of course the world sits up and takes notice! You had an idiot president for eight years who caused so much death and destruction throughout the world, and without argument from the American people.
Everyone was just so desperate to see a massive change, and appreciative of it when it came.

Gordon Brown is our leader here, not Obama. But Obama will influence so much of the world simply because of where the USA stands (with its grubby fat fingers in every country).

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Yes, I´m euopean, too..are you not astonished about the superquick decisions made by our leaders for the banks over-night?
just too quick..
I think its a made up/arranged crisis, with its depts connections to 9/11..

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
When Alex said for the past 8 years he's been a "liberal loon" but for 8 years before that he was a "conservative kook" I had all these horrible flashbacks of Clinton burning children alive and having snipers blow the head off a mother holding her baby in their own home.

Cant wait for that crap to return. I'm sure Obamas Brown Shirts wont disappoint. Is "Brown Shirt" racist now since Obama is part non-white?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
reply to post by BlackOps719

why does Jesus Obama not take him for his cabinet?
would be a good choice..

Ron Paul would be a fantastic choice. Throw him in as the Secretary of Treasury and I might be able to breath a tiny sigh of relief. But since bowing out of the presidential campaigning Dr. Paul has been very open and forthcoming regarding the fact that the only candidate he endorses is Chuck Baldwin, and that he would not accept positions within the cabinet of McCain nor Obama when the election was over.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This may be a little stretching things. To orchestrate something like this - I do not even know where you would begin.

But the problems are real. No doubt about that. Mr. Obama will have to come up with painful solutions that unfortunately will not be very fair to those who have been responsible and lived within their means. I do see over the next year the possibility that we will become a more cash-based country. I could see where credit would be highly suspect in a few months. I continue to believe things are much worse than we are being told. I really really hope I am wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

To the OP: alot of what AJ and RP are saying actually makes sense to me in light of recent events. I really hope they're wrong about the worst stuff because it does sound scary. But then just because its scary doesn't make him a fear monger. Reminds me of that saying ' you can't handle the truth!'

[sarcasm]and while we're waiting for the Obama led NWO we can all get Obamaniac stickers for free! [/sarcasm Click to see details if you want
pol.moveon.org...

edited for clarity
[edit on 7-11-2008 by TrekFan]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join