It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK's rear head wound shows up on enhanced Zapruder frames

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I belive I have photographic evidence of the exit wound on JFK, exactly in the same place and the same size as the dozen or so Parkland Hospital doctors described. I will refer to any possible exit wound on the rear of the head as an anomaly from now on.

Some background: I am a computer programmer and in 1995 I undertook the task of digitally enhancing every frame of the Zapruder film. I never released these images because I did not want to be a missing person, but who will believe what I post on ATS hehe.

Enhanced images:

Image 1 is enhanced, before the head shot. There is no anomaly at the back of JFK's head.

Image 2 is just after the head shot and a circular anomaly has appeared at the back of JFK's head. This anomaly is circled in green and is persistent in further frames and does not change location or shape.

Image 3 is an unenhanced image of a subsequent frame, no anomaly is visible.

Image 4 is an enhanced version of Image 3 and the anomaly is present. Note that the shape and location of this anomaly is exactly in the same place and same size as described by the Parkland hospital staff.

Notes: I have run the enhancement on every frame of the Zapruder film, and this anomaly only appears after the head shot and is persistent in location and size.

Disclaimer: if you can think of a better explanation for this other than an exit wound proving an attack from the front, please comment.

Whew, I finally got this into the public domain.

P.S. an un-annoted version can be found here:
img84.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Wow, not even one reply! Not even to say it's a trick of the light or anything. The silence is deafening.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Elvis, Jim Morrison and J.F.K. are all on extended hiatus in the Virgin Islands awaiting the birth of N.W.O.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

join