It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our life force endless?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarSeaman
If you don't impose imagined regulations then you will wind up in the ice box at you local convict center. Basically, no one wants to go and cool off so keep yourself cool now. Morgues are no fun, dudes. If that Jesus character was here right now he could tell about duty on the one hand and burning out due to pain on the other. But, thank you Lord for his service and continue on with life knowing that you are free to operate the gifts we have and refuse the criminal (and the criminal temptations).

Im sorry I really dont understand your reply here? Are you saying we are given these gifts but should not be tempted to use them? For to use them is a dangerous path that may lead to death ( via human combustion..which I really do thinkis quite rare). This is my very question..do we burn out from opening our chakras, when I say burn out I dont mean like bursting into flames ..no I mean by releasing all our life force too quickly.

This connection to human combustion is just a theory, but probably has some truth in it but Im not going to worry about it. I have only felt immense heat once and I think that was when my kundalini was awakened, now its calmed down I never feel the heat I did. I really think the risk of bursting into flames is on the initial awakening and not from meditating with the chakras.

Criminal temptations? Can you explain more? Opening the chakras has been done for centuries, I really cant see whats criminal temptations it holds.

Is the flame on your reply meant to be a sign of human combustion?? I dont think we'd be cooling down in the morgue as from what I understand your lucky if your shoes survive if this occurs!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You're a very positive person. Its my belief you would have loving guides, soul family, and angels watching over you. Just pay close attention to signs or warnings. Things don't just happen by chance, so there must have been a reason why this activated in you, therefore trust that you are being protected. I believe it refills from the Creator and the Universe. I do not want this to happen inadvertantly to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
In my own personal understanding the worldly idea of loss and gain is simply that... worldly.
In reality there is only infinite omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence to all things for all eternity.
Think of everything as ideas

No one ever thinks to take another persons idea is to have them loss that idea and somehow it is then taken completely away from them.
No on the contrary the idea is shared equally between those persons and also who ever else hears that idea . It is just in this world of physicality of form, it is how one capitalizes on another's idea that creates loss and gain in monetary or material reward that becomes the issue and so then arises patents and copyrights etc.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I do think from my own thoughts and the replies here, this life force is endless. I do how have a constant worry that it can be fed upon or stolen by entities/ETs even in lower/higher dimensions. Ive seen and felt very odd things during meditation and I often think they are hanging around picking up on prana.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I do think from my own thoughts and the replies here, this life force is endless.

www.kundalini-gateway.org...

101 questions answered on the kundalini on this web site, I reckon everything is covered.
Kundalini and prana are the same thing just felt differently according to this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join