It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Biden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I really don't think the average American knows what they did when they voted yesterday. You have the majority voting for the Democrats because of the Bush Administration! Not all Republicans are Bush. And congress has more power than the president. Since the Democratic take over of the House and Senate Bush has been put on the blaming stage. Not only that because he is BLACK and not for what his platform stands for! Don't get to thinking I'am a Racist against blacks, whites, mexicans because i am here to tell you i am not! My local news paper said of the voters under the age of 30 70% voted for Obama. All I am saying is that we chose a person who is NOT READY TO HANDLE THE JOB OF THE PRESIDENT. I am 19 and I am scared for this country. America is becoming less intelligent by the SECOND. No doubt America needs change but to withdraw from IRAQ in 16 months is insane! Whether we should of gone or not is erelavant! WE ARE THERE NOW! We cannot just up and leave. we just signed Iraq's death warrant. We gave the insurgents 16 months to get ready to take control of Iraq. then what! We have a chance to build that country and have it become one of our biggest allies! Obama is the present day FDR. Meaning because the House and the Senate are controlled by the Democrats anything he wants will pass with little or no trouble! I really hope I am wrong but I personally think THE END IS NEAR!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

new topics

join