It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Threatening Obama and the Usa already!!Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This whole thing is hilarious. Russia should be capable of imposing its own sphere of influence, whether in Georgia or elsewhere. Just as U.S. invention has been a staple of Central and South American politics since their own independencies. A U.S. missile defense shield is totally unwarranted. The proposition itself is an insult to Russia foreign policy.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

If you assume that about 1million of people saw this (i'm sure the real number is bigger). If even 5% of those people will believe this stuff it's allready 50.000 of new haters
It's a huge number considering all the things they release on Russia

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Dont forget Obama aint president until jan 20th or round about.

It would be crazy for any country not to try push their luck with the U.S. no matter who won the election. Its all about getting the best deal for yourselves and your country.

There are some very bitter republicans on this site. Your country is in a mess, except it, it needs change, except it. GWB and his buddies have robbed you blind and yet you would still vote for the same party?...

If war with any country can be avoided, then why shouldnt that be.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Horus12]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm glad your seeing through this.

Russia is not the one to blame here, and that they have some fear about their national security is totally acceptable, what would the US do if they installed a missile shield in Cuba for example?

I think this will be resolved in diplomacy, maybe the plans can be reversed or Russia jumps onto the boat, but the US can not digg in their backyard without any counter reactions. (remember how upset the US was when Russia did that in Cuba? "the red hounds are digging in our backyard", sth. along those lines)

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
yeah, they build missiles, we build missiles to counter those missiles, then they build missiles to evade the counter measures we built to counter those missiles, so we build a missile shield and now they are building counter measures to that...

so what?

Next up USA builds electronic counter measures to counter the electronic jamming systems the russians built to... [insert reverse order of above here]

I mean, big deal...

what did we expect lol...

anybody on either side done spending all this money yet?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You should all seek news sources outside US - the report is a simply a scare-mongering "news" report to increase ratings I guess, cause it's not very accurate.

This is the situation:

Poland was not sure of wheter or not to allow US to place rocket-shield at their borders against Russia. This resulted in that US manipulated the situation in South-Ossetia so that Russia had to go in there. The Georgian president is btw a supported of the NWO.

Besides from the intense propaganda-war, this led Poland to decide to allow US to place the shields there (this is what is was all about!). Caucasus was also used for this purpose. Both of these events provoked Russia, therefor they warn US not to push it - basically. Russia will not attack anyone.

What Russia will do is to place rockets on their borders - a little "cold war" muscle play in other words.. just like the old times! But US having shields in Europe is an interesting thing in itself though...

Oh, btw - Russia also congratulated Obama with the new presidency, but that wasn't to obvious through FOX's interpretation of the situation.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What a bunch of FOX NEWS PROPOGANDA Garbage! All that was said is that the US is up to no good and that they hope Obama is inaugurated he will disarm the US missile base in Poland, because right now the US is camping out long side of Russias border and possibly getting ready to attack Iran provoking Russia into war and kicking off WWIII. Russia is the only reason we did not attack Iran and we are not in the midst of WWIII already. I have written several threads about this and included a sufficient amount of ecidence and links within these threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

FOX NEWS NEEDS TO BE ELIMINATED! They spew nothing but hatred and ignorance to promote globalism by exploiting the ignorant masses.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MaverickTheWise

Err.. my apologies, I'm a shamed that I forgot an important second reason: US gained access to Poland borders, but Georgia could on their part continue etnical cleansing in South Ossetia which is an issue in its self.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by baburak

I do not think that anything foxsnooze says will steer the 'real' American public. Remember they put spin on all of their reports to make people think that they represent the way we think... Soon they will be exposed to the world at large. People have to wake up at some point.

This may be ok.
Your 100% correct unfortunetly there will always be someone that wants to belive stuff like this wether it be by stupidity or delusion.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Fox News is funded by the GOP and run by Rupert Murdoch who is also a member of the CFR(other members being Barbara Walters, Larry King, etc..) what more do you need to know to see its all one sided bs haha

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What are you going to say about Murdoch if that new book, (talked about in a recent Olberman show) is true, that Murdoch is turning more liberal and hanging out with the Hollywood liberals because of his new 30+yr younger wife who is a liberal? I suppose there are liberal NWO people, but really, Murdoch isn't up to something here other than to make $$$$.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The thing that I like about Obama is that if he is threatened by Russia or whatever country he is going to have a talk with his team and come back with a reasonable solution. I'm not saying he is going to back down, I'm saying that he is going to use the proper amount of force to get the job done weather the be a military response or not.

I think that in every discussion we have about this we are missing a key part of this picture. Look at how wound up Russia is getting over this missile defense system. I think that is pretty cool. They act like we are trying to destroy the world and we are not, we are trying to prevent them from doing it. Were not trying to attack them, we already have the capabilities to attack them.

This is not a strong powerful Russia we are seeing. This is a scared Russia. What we need to think about now is weather or not we want to back this scared Russia into a corner.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Pretty serious dealing with Russian nuclear missiles.

The current politicians recognize Obamas inexperience and are hand-holding him into the office. He couldn't hold his own when he was in the Senate...the Lions den is awaiting him...and citizens will get bit.

Another way to look at it though, politicians will realize he needs help and altruistically provide it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join