It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You better watch this

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The government is a pice of $hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope they all burn in hell.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Originally posted by TrueLies
Within this video is evidence about 911, martial law, the us governments plant, ect....

100777.com...

This link works for me. It is almost 2.5 hours long? I'll try to see it tomorrow, and hope my eyes hold up.
Thanks, true lies

It's like a three ring circus all the people have a part to play. They are actors, they speak well, express concernedness (is that a word?) tell us what is best for us, control us through sly manipulating ways, and then some.

All the guys you see on the news have a part, the white house, the congress, the supreme court people, other top dickz in other countries...
It's a messy web filled with poisonous aholes, dedicated to their job through greed, control, and dominance.
They want to rule. They will use their criminal minds to set up the maybe perfect plans to overthrow the good people so that they can end up being the bosses of everybody.. When they take our guns, if they take our guns, we're #ed. We're already #ed, but at least we have a little bit of chance... I'd rather run with that thought, then a self defeatist one.

TL

new topics

<< 1   >>

join