It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Garden of Eden and the Hollow Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I've been doing some thinking about the forbidden fruit eaten by Adam and Eve and how it caused God to cast them out of Eden. What is this fruit? Is it still growing here on Earth? Can it be accessed? Are we unknowingly consuming it now? There are a lot of questions concerning this and the Garden of Eden.

I believe that this tree is still accessible, but somewhere we would never find it. We as a species have scoured the earth and have basically traveled every square inch of this planet, but no garden of Eden, no tree of Knowledge.

When God kicked Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden, he had two angels stand guard at the gates or enterance of Eden to make sure that they didn't try to come back.
Adam and Eve no longer had the protection of the Eden to comfort them. They were out in the world alone.

*Theory*

The hollow Earth is Eden. Adam and Eve dwelled in the center of the earth, before being kicked out. Out to the Earth's surface. I am theorizing that the Biblical Eden is inside our Earth. Still beautiful, still precious, still being guarded by angels.

Of course there is no proof of a hollow Earth, and those without faith will claim that there is no proof of Eden, but I thought that this was an interesting idea.

I don't believe that God would have destroyed Eden after Adam and Eve were cast out. Why destoy something so beautiful? Is Eden in Hollow Earth?

What are your thoughts ATS?

And remember, I'm just theorizing.

JackCash

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JackCash

still consuming it would mean nothing, we already know good from evil

its wether we practice or balance either or that causes happiness or grief

we have not scoured every inch of this earth, we are still discovering new species of life and ruins and old sites of lost worlds, so that sentence is false

there is much of our oceans we know nothing about

interesting idea but the hollow earth theory is just that hollow

hahaha

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
How about the Bible as a collection of stories passed around from one culture to another. There are remarkable similarities to many Bible stories in older cultures in India, Babylonia, Sumeria. I'm just glad its in English so I can read them. Ever try it in Hebrew.....from a scroll?

PG

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The forbidden fruit is the apple from the tree of knowledge, I thought.

There's been many interpretations. Everything from the fruit being information to drugs to questioning God's authority.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
From an Islamic perspective, Eden was neither in Heaven or Earth. Adam and Eve, along with the devil were cast out of Eden, meaning that if Eden is Earth (or on Earth), then they wouldn't have really been cast out of "Eden."

If Eden is in heaven, then it would mean that Adam and Eve would never be allowed back into heaven, which wouldn't make sense either.

My assumption is that Eden was a different dimension than ours.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If Eden were in the supposed hollow earth being "cast out" would have been meant literally.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I suspect Noah and his Arch may have launched from within the hollow. I also don't think the Flood happened exactly as taught. I think it was more focused in inhabited areas.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Many people believe the fruit was actually a fig. Which is grown in the general area the story originated from, in the middle east area.

Thats if you even believe the somewhat "unbelievable" story of adam and eve in the first place

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
according to the terra papers, which is a great read: eating of the tree of knowledge may have meant that man and woman for the first time learned of the pleasure of casual sex. sex beforehand had to be allowed by the king and and the women birthed in centers. therefore when they left eden, woman was forced to endure the pain of natural child birth. all this because men and women wanted to get it on. or so the terra papers say. google them, entertaining stuff.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

"We as a species have scoured the earth and have basically traveled every square inch of this planet"

That is not true there are places on earth where no humans have been; however most places have been identified by satelites to some extent.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kvaniu

"We as a species have scoured the earth and have basically traveled every square inch of this planet"

That is not true there are places on earth where no humans have been; however most places have been identified by satelites to some extent.

yup. still much to discover. there is still 99.9 percent of the amazon that has never been stepped foot it in.

we are far from discovering everything on the planet

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
And remember, I'm just theorizing.

It's threads like this that people need to be reminded of what theories are.

First there is a hypothesis, an idea to explain something.

Then predictions are made based on the hypothesis which are tested for accuracy. The hypothesis is then modified based on the results of the tests until the predictions are perfectly accurate.

Then you have a theory.

What you have is a hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123
Many people believe the fruit was actually a fig. Which is grown in the general area the story originated from, in the middle east area.

Bwahaha. I'm sure you didn't meant for that to be funny, it just reminded me of what a mate of mine said recently.

"You know, where americans come from, that west area."

LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
If Eden were in the supposed hollow earth being "cast out" would have been meant literally.

But being thrown out of anything and "cast out" would still be literal. "I got thrown out of the bowling alley." --cast out, still literal.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Found this by googling "adam eve hollow earth" to see if anyone thinks the same.

I had always took the Bible as a fictional story until I have connected some dots.

The Bible itself says that the children of Adam and Eve went around world mixing
with other people.
WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ?

Well, the Bible doesn't say more on that subject.

Not just Adam and Eve, stories about Olympians, Hyperborea, Atlantis, Tolkien's books
and many more all speak about the same thing: Middle Earth

It's the aliens that brought life on Earth, that live inside Earth, that destroyed Tunguska meteorite,
that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, built pyramids, .....

I don't think there are openings at the poles.
There are trap doors.

Baphomet says: "As above so below"
Whoever thinks that this is referring to hell is wrong.

Since the humanity has reached the phase
where bears are committing suicides in captivity
I hope that they will come out again soon
and destroy the mankind again (hopefully only the bad ones)
although the mankind will soon destroy itself either way.

I wouldn't be surprised if these people here that were mocking this "theory"
are the ones that support the "Nibiru crap" "theory" now.

EDIT: regarding the fruit
I think that Adam and Eve were given everything for free
and only told not to do/eat something (whatever it is, it doesn't matter)

It was a test.

Although they were given everything, they couldn't keep themselves away from that one thing
so they were expelled.

That fruit/thing had no special properties.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Valar God because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by Valar God because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Sumarian image depicting Adam and Eve and Lord Enki (the snake)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6e28ee2d4bd.jpeg[/atsimg]

Some of the data I have learned related to ancient Sumarians points to EDIN being created by Lord Enki (EA) older brother Lord Enlil (LLU). Enlil was the who casted the modified humans out of EDIN when his little brother taught humans. Lord Enki was labeled the snake by his elder brother Lord Enlil. EDIN may be elsewhere off Earth but can be portal related to hollow Earth..

Be well

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
i asked the forbidden fruit question awhile ago on here.. i regret even going there... so best of luck

ATS - FORBIDDEN FRUIT

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You are absolutely right Jack! The garden was in the center of the earth. If you read the lost books of the garden of the the very first chapter lays out the geography quite clearly. I never understood this until today as I sat and mapped out a diagram based on this first chapter. Amazing!

top topics

join