It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Revolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Lets please lay the whole issue of his race aside and discuss the subject at hand... the implications of his election.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

We always hear about the Reagan revolution and what a great president he was.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by grover]

Oh now WAIT WAIT WAIT ...

You have been harping on me ALL DAY NOW to wait and see what this man does as president before I judge him .

Can you not do the same? You seem to think he will be one of the greatest presidents in history, yet he has done nothing, NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING yet to give you ANY POSSIBLE CLUE that this is true.

So how about YOU TAKE A PAGE FROM YOUR OWN BOOK and not make any assumptions???

Or is your own advice just too bitter to swallow when it doesn't serve your purpose???

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i find it funny that the media and everyone talks so much about the first "african american" president, yet the world faces so many other problems right now and this continues to be hot topic front page news. Of course im not trying to understate this importance in american history, im just trying to state that we should move past this whole coverage and face the challenges ahead because as far as im concerned, were going to need all the time we can get to figure the world situation out.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by grover

We always hear about the Reagan revolution and what a great president he was.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by grover]

Oh now WAIT WAIT WAIT ...

You have been harping on me ALL DAY NOW to wait and see what this man does as president before I judge him .

Can you not do the same? You seem to think he will be one of the greatest presidents in history...

So how about YOU TAKE A PAGE FROM YOUR OWN BOOK and not make any assumptions???

First off I haven't harped on you at all. This is the first time we've sparred.

Second I have no idea how good or bad a president Mr. Obama will be so no I don't think he will be among the greatest presidents because I don't know. However because of the historic nature of his election he will be remembered.

Reagan's presidency is 20 years in the past so anything I say about his presidency is not based on assumptions. If I don't think Reagan was a great president that is my opinion.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by grover]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join