It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I HaveA Dream. New Presidents message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I dreamed this like last night and the words were just ringing around my head this morning, would NOT go away. Real weird. Strangest dream ever had, but I'm putting it mostly down to the election thingy. I do recall all of them now most mornings and don't pay much attention to them, but this is what I wrote in my dairy as of 6.10 thi morning. (the dream is in 1st person but like a more a ML King guy instead of Obama. Cheers and peace

I promote peace and an end to all worldwide conflict in the time of my attainment of all set goals for humanity. I devise a focused philosophy for peace, goodwill, unity, equality and a desire to advance the human species…Purification of the planets eco system is paramount to our survival. This philosophy is based on the general fact of there being an ultimate creator of all “something” or “what” is responsible for making it all happen, and by poisoning the creators creation, we poison ourselves, both physically and mentally, Thinking of the micro to macroscopic design, will produce more questions than answers…. which in itself answers some form of divine mastery at work, i.e. the God Force.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by kirky]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/11/2008 by Mirthful Me]

join