It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The simple reason all the bees are dying off..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here in Florida they killed all the bees a few years back spraying for the "Med Fly". I think we could cope with the Fly, but we can't do without the Bee.
They even sprayed over the cities.

No one could ever figure out why and no explanation was offered.

As to Monsanto pulling back the seed and not letting us have it at all.....That is why we need to do somehting NOW!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
As to Monsanto pulling back the seed and not letting us have it at all.....That is why we need to do somehting NOW!!!

This is what truly worries me, I provided some evidence Here
I Am On Bayer Board & Monsanto Oh by The Way I ran the EPA TOO!

Truly very worrying, if they control our food, well as said we are like pawns for their will.

Well in the UK now this is when the Queen bees will be a little bit on their own awaiting next year to pop out of their tunnels and start hopefully new hives!

Next spring will be a Big indication for the Bee population now the weather has changed, really its a waiting game now for natural bees, no one knows or can count in any way how many Queens are lying dormant until the spring.

If only 50% or less than last year emerge , with the already decimated populations we could be left with just Hived Farmed bees and that will have terrible effects for natural plants, therefore insects, birds etc.

its a real threat to the food chain, and not only in the UK as many of the migratory birds stop off here from Africa etc to go on their journeys and stock up insects, bees included, and the fruit and nuts of the flowers and fauna the bees fertilise.

No fertilisation, no flowers fauna, no insects no birds, therefore even simple things Like Rhino's in Africa with massive tick infestations etc (that are normally eaten by birds that travel to the uk in summer etc)

The global food chain is in-fact that a Chain, and the bees are a weak link at the moment.

Bayer have known for years from the research what causes this, the top executives of those companies also work for the head of the EPA and such like...

Its very very frustrating!!!!

Anyhow thanks to the kind Mods at ATS this thread index is now updated, and I am sure anyone who wants to know more information on this subject will find it here:

Disappearing Bees Thread Index

kind regards,

Elf.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
At least there are some people who know the importance of bees who are fighting for reseach into their decline;

news.bbc.co.uk...

I urge you to support your local beekeepers and not the supermarkets and big brands - buy local. Its the little people that matter - dont see any supermarkets rallying here!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Professor Hopes To Stop Colony Collapse With Modified Bees

Interesting read. Sad that we have to modify bees now to stop their demise. The author also unfortunately propagates the CCD theory.

Full article here.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Actually its just domestic hives that are dying off. The wild hives seem to be doing far better.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I wonder if noise pollution could have anything to do with it.

www.newmediaexplorer.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
simple, reference Chemtrails........mode. Chemical has been named. reference Kissinger NSSM 200 and you have the New World Order coming soon. The bees are just another Bilderberger agenda point to achieve their goals.

reply to post by Aislin

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

Dear 'if this is true' ashamedamerican:
google Nestle[/], and then search for stories about the milk substitute for breastfeeding Moms to purchase, in Africa. This was the first instance I became aware of what pure unadulterated GREED can do. (about 35 years before I ever heard of John Perkins...)
PS Have tissues handy

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
A peer-reviewed study in Germany found that, contrary to what Monsanto and other GM firms were claiming, GM use actually actually genetically-modified the stomachs and other insects within a single lifetime. Something as radical and chaotic as this force is more than capable of messing up the bees' survival rates.

This study is dynamite; what we should not forget is that none of these effects happen in isolation (unlike the scientific testing which seeks to prove or disprove their feasibility), so bees could well be facing a hideous equation:

Bayer neurotoxins+GM+electromagnetic fields (microwaves)+particulates pollution

If we rely merely on national or international legal cases to try to stop one part of the equation we will not have solved the problem. What we now need is a grass-roots campaign calling for proper regulation of chemicals, GM, microwave fields, greater organic and non-damaging agriculture.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This confirms this threads OP

By Dr. James Howenstine, MD.
November 24, 2008
[...]
The Julius Huehn Institute(federal agricultural research agency) stated “it can be unequivocally be concluded that a poisoning of the bees is due to a rub-off of the pesticide ingredient clothianidin from cornseeds.” This chemical is estimated to have killed two-thirds of the bees in this state.

Full article here

[edit on 25-11-2008 by warrenb]

reg

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is a strange story and you dont have to believe me, but whatever thats up to you. About 8 years ago when i was a mouthy teenager drinking cider on the steps behind the shop, me and my mates would sometimes get rowdy an mouth at people to cause trouble (which i regret, deeply) but with old people we would always treat with respect.
Anyhow one day while on the steps an old man comes up the ginnel (sp?) to the steps were we are sat and we say hi to be polite, the old bloke suddenly starts talking to us about.... BEES and how a disease was killing them off and he thought it strange, he told us he used to work for the government researching disease and that he still kept up with it despite been retired, he even mentioned the name of the desease which is kinda on the tip of my tounge and is doing my head in now trying to think of it, it was a two word name, and if i heard it mentioned i would say "thats it" straight away.
I always thought it odd why above all things he talked about bees, and the only reason i remembered it was because at that time i had recently watched the x-files an it was an episode were they were using bees for colonisation, so i thought it was a weird coincidence. I wish i could remember all that he said as it as got me interested seeing this thread.
Anyway i just thought i'd post this as it all came flooding back when i saw the phrase "were have all the bees gone mummy" in someones signiture.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It is a fact that the Illuminati, or Rochefellers own Hollywood. They hide their operations and secrets in plain view in movies and TV series. this way it discredits the reports immediately. If you want to keep it a secret, have it published in a tabloid. The truth is immediately discredited.......

Killing the Bees is a form of food control and eventually a form of food genocide when the martial law takes over. Google Kissinger and Haig NSSM 200 Depopulation plan.......its evil to the core. The HPV/cervical Cancer vacc for instance is killing young girls, its causes coma's and is destroying bodies, however, it is on TV commercials. The truth, it has a sterilization ingredient to prevent Pregnacy, in young girls permanetly. Now they are trying to market it to young boys for the same reason. The WHO heirachy is part of this evil. Many of their employees have no idea of what is really going on.

Colony Collapse Disorder

CCD's cause is unknown, but there are several suspects: the long-term use of insecticides; a reaction between beeswax and insecticides used against Varroa Destructor pest; a weakening in the bees' immune systems as a result of viruses; genetically engineered crops such as cotton and corn that produce a toxin called Bacillus Thuringiensis; and possible malnutrition in bees that are fed highly sugared "snacks."

Varroa mites,"

pesticide clothianidin

antibiotic resistant American Foulbrood (AFB). Before the advent of antibiotics, this bacterial infection was the most serious bee disease in the world.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Killing the Bees is a form of food control and eventually a form of food genocide when the martial law takes over.

Honey bees are not naive to North America so pollination goes on with or without them. So how does that play into your conspiracy theory?

From everything I have read it has been a virus that has wiped them out.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I've spent the last 9 years being involved in this conspiracy, discovering it while in Kosovo, from 1999 to 2004. While in the Congo on a government contract I started an intense study and research of this world revolution that is the only game in town literally. I don't make this stuff up and I don't use my opinion once I realized that History books are crap, TV and Radio news and commentary are mostly fabrications, and newspapers.....lol worthless. The CFR and Bilderbergers, RIIA, Illuminati, controls the entire fish aquarium in which we live.

“If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man.” — Albert Einstein.

Around the world honeybee stocks are declining. Obviously this could have an enormous impact on global food supplies. Approximately 80% of world food crops are pollinated by honeybees. In the USA alone this accounts for 130 crops and $15 billion of food each year.

Two million honeybee colonies have been lost in the USA in recent years. Massive dieoffs of bees have been reported from Europe. Taiwan discovered the disappearance of 10,000,000 bees in a two week period. U.K. Farming Minister Lord Rooker has advised that British honeybee population could disappear within the next 10 years.

www.wariscrime.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Food as a weapon

There were several measures that Kissinger advocated to deal with this alleged threat, most prominently, birth control and related population-reduction programs. He also warned that “population growth rates are likely to increase appreciably before they begin to decline,” even if such measures were adopted.

A second measure was curtailing food supplies to targetted states, in part to force compliance with birth control policies: “There is also some established precedent for taking account of family planning performance in appraisal of assistance requirements by AID [U.S. Agency for International Development] and consultative groups. Since population growth is a major determinant of increases in food demand, allocation of scarce PL 480 resources should take account of what steps a country is taking in population control as well as food production. In these sensitive relations, however, it is important in style as well as substance to avoid the appearance of coercion.”

“Mandatory programs may be needed and we should be considering these possibilities now,” the document continued, adding, “Would food be considered an instrument of national power? … Is the U.S. prepared to accept food rationing to help people who can’t/won’t control their population growth?”

Kissinger also predicted a return of famines that could make exclusive reliance on birth control programs unnecessary. “Rapid population growth and lagging food production in developing countries, together with the sharp deterioration in the global food situation in 1972 and 1973, have raised serious concerns about the ability of the world to feed itself adequately over the next quarter of century and beyond,” he reported.

The cause of that coming food deficit was not natural, however, but was a result of western financial policy: “Capital investments for irrigation and infrastucture and the organization requirements for continuous improvements in agricultural yields may be beyond the financial and administrative capacity of many LDCs. For some of the areas under heaviest population pressure, there is little or no prospect for foreign exchange earnings to cover constantly increasingly imports of food.”

“It is questionable,” Kissinger gloated, “whether aid donor countries will be prepared to provide the sort of massive food aid called for by the import projections on a long-term continuing basis.” Consequently, “large-scale famine of a kind not experienced for several decades—a kind the world thought had been permanently banished,” was foreseeable—famine, which has indeed come to pass.

This globalist “return of famines” would not be possible without the participation of multinational corporations. The elite, writes Richard Freeman for the Intelligence Review, are in the process of applying “a tourniquet to food production and export supplies, not only to poor nations, but to advanced sector nations as well.” Of course, this would not be possible without the cartelization of agricultural, now known as “agribusiness.” Freeman elaborates:

www.wiseupjournal.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Planned since 1974 now google CHEMTRAILS........this is also how they will distribute the next flu pandemic that will equal the one during the one early 1900's....

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Bee populations (kept in hives) in The Netherlands declined with 30% in 2008. Main cause: a parasite, the varroa mite. Good news: the little bugger can be fought.

Not to say there are no other causes.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is a chronicle of the last week or so in Vancouver, Canada concerning the fog, smog, spraying and now a biological release over the city; preceded by an outbreak of Avian flu in the farms around Vancouver. Gee, ya think? Here is the story from the viewpoint of the CBC in Vancouver:

www.youtube.com...

very long but the first five minutes tells a story....

www.youtube.com...

very important

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

the plan

www.youtube.com...

The Big LIE....from guess who? Rockefeller!!

www.youtube.com...

1950 Average LE was 68.1 for men and women, in 1997 was 76.5......according to this he LIED!!! to the UN.

www.efmoody.com...

HAARP and ELF

www.bariumblues.com...

Quotes from the horses mouth. turn the music down if you like......also look for Kissinger and Brzezinski, OBAMA's advisor that I have kept you informed about at 4:10 minutes

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join