It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you have foes...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
Lemme guess, Bodrul Foe'd you as well eh? Since neither ThePrankMonkey or I mentioned names. I'm guessing him. Am I right?

Nah. I'm just a nosy cyber stalker and looked at your profiles to see the new foe. Yahn was on there before when I checked last so Bodrul was the new one.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have a few foes.

Mostly they foe me after I make a post that they dislike or I express a view that they may disagree with or they disagree with me.

I also have a few foes which don't foe me but are still my foes, if, you know what I mean by that. I don't really get along with them that well.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Why is ATSMIX your foe?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Uh...

Hmm...

(joke answer)
I like to sometimes think I should be getting in on all of that action that ATS mix does.

(serious answer)
Actually I did it as a joke, but, sometimes I do get jealous of them.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Well I don't think foeing them is gonna increase your chances Frank.

Stroke their ego and give'em a pitcher of beer and that should do it.
They're very much like women in that way.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Heh. I'll give that a shot.

I like having them on my foe list.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
These are mine. They are my foes because they are opinionated and so are opinionated.

x drevill
x bruxfain
x Icarus Rising
x Bigwhammy
x Hollywood11

No one has foed me yet. ^_^

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I've got no foes.....so far.Mostly because I don't post much like I use to,I think.
BTW I would LOVE to see what WolfOfWar has to say to this thread.He could probably make new foes in the process when he is reading this thread,like me.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by tormentor]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
All these people foed me, which is weird because the I have only really had contact with 2 of them (I dotn know the rest), and wolfofwar was one

aayers
AllSeeingI
cautiouslypessimistic
CPYKOmega
euclid
goukilock
krestan
Lucy Lunacy
Marsrising
Pontifex
WolfofWar

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I took a few off recently. And before that I took a couple off..

My Respected Foes:
These are my worthy adversaries who keep me on my toes.
63 respected foes:
x Wilsonfrisk
x rcwj75
x birchtree
x HellHound63S
x heliosprime
x Christian Voice
x barmshadow84
x Master_Wii
x Bigwhammy
x Jack Thomas Chick
x jedimiller
x yahn goodey
x scorpionxx
x Conspiriology
x Clearskies
x ka0s69
x tgambill
x downtown436
x Alxandro
x TKainZero
x pepsi78
x WhatTheory
x AD5673
x Colonel
x jsobecky
x LiquidMirage
x beforetime
x sos37
x ppskylight
x SPC_D
x FlyersFan
x NOTurTypical
x jheated6
x Being_From_Earth
x mahasvin
x ericds
x sparda4355
x Darth Logan
x PApro
x Maybach Hanson
x TheComte
x Dan5647
x Nibru1981
x mr-lizard
x clcreek
x Anonymous ATS *Yeah, I went there.
x TXMACHINEGUNDLR
x Seaman_Richie
x Fathom
x knows_but_doesnt
x t0ken
x BO XIAN
x LetsPlayFeedTheGater
x Oldtimer2
x TruthTellist
x Dbriefed
x stinkhorn
x zman
x dr_strangecraft
x pureevil81
x PoliticalRevolutionUND
x Evisscerator
x MAINTAL

Okay so let me take this opportunity to tell all my foes that I respect you

Seriously I don't use this feature for anything other then one would use a post-it note. The red bar it superimposes on the username. And the note reads: Lucid, this member probably doesn't see eye to eye with you. It just helps me keep track of things.

And I only remember why I added half of them!
So if anyone on my foes wants to corner me and ask me why!?!?! please do

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
All these people foed me, which is weird because the I have only really had contact with 2 of them (I dotn know the rest), and wolfofwar was one

Lucy Lunacy

My profile doesn't say I foed you
Maybe I took you off. I dunno.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

i would like to know why, you probably wont answer this time either.

i sent 2 U2U's to you, and no answer, doesnt sound like someone willing to see eye to eye with anyone, especially me.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

I can't use u2u the majority of the time because of the computer I use the majority of the time (u2u is broken on it). Sorry..

I don't see eye to eye with some people because I have more alternative and radical thoughts then the many, maybe even the majority on ATS. I have no delusions as to why this is the case. I am a bisexual veggie-eating radically political out there spiritual anti-authoritarian.... It's expected

I believe I added you because you said very morally offensive things about the gay community. I could be mistaken... sorry if I am. I find people that have this position are usually on a different wavelength to me as far as morality goes. And morality is my most intimate subject. Again I just use the 'foe' status as a reminder, not as a declaration of war.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

i made no such statement, i think i know the thread you are speaking of. please, go back and look at what i have written since then. maybe it will change your mind maybe it wont, but to be so narrow minded to foe someone from 1 post and not even remember why? c'mon man. cant we be friends

peace

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

I realize how it would seem that way. The issue here is that I don't use the 'foe' feature for what most use it for I suppose. I am not trying to say you are my enemy.. I literally just use it as a visual aide. Same reason I use the friend feature for the most part. Just a visual aide that says "Lucid, it is more probable that the following post will be for or against your position" depending on the foe/friend status respectively. This is labeling. I am guilty. But it helps me when flipping through the pages of threads.

I'll check out that thread

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

i understand all that brother, i just dont see how you can possibly know from one post whether or not i will or will not agree with you in the future.

thats all i ask, just check that thread out again, you will see my thoughts have changed somewhat, i love the far out there types. so your right there with me.

thanks man

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Karlhungis foed me once, but it was only to help me get over my fear... he loves me. I have lost friends. People who once had me and then x'd me. That hurts worse than having Wolfofwar or yahn goody on there. But I get over it. Sticks and stones ya know?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

ya know, its true.

no matter how polite or neutral you are, trying to not offend anyone or step on toes, then some idiot comes along and foes you for no reason.

not like its a big deal anyway. ya know what i say, screw 'em.

thanks for being a great ATS friend seagrass.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pureevil81
reply to post by seagrass

ya know, its true.

no matter how polite or neutral you are, trying to not offend anyone or step on toes, then some idiot comes along and foes you for no reason.

not like its a big deal anyway. ya know what i say, screw 'em.

thanks for being a great ATS friend seagrass.
right back at cha buddy!!
The one time I actually had the guts to post on a political thread and speak my mind, I was friended by the cool dude I was arguing with. Go figure. Even when I think I'm going to get foe'd it didn't happen.
I was thrilled the day that Skyfloating friended me back... It felt like quite an achievement.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I haven't looked at my profile in a while and have just notice that gimmefootball400 has added me as a foe! and I have no idea why. Is this a bad thing? does this mean they don't like me?

I think that when you add someone as a friend or a foe there should be a short message added to say why.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join