It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Hello! Im so glad to meet you ~ Im not from this planet yet im here [HOAX]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
admin edit: returning, banned hoaxer tries again...
and is banned again.

Hello!

How are you! i found this webpage and i have made this decision to meet you all!

[[[unconditional love]]]]]]]] I AND THE COSMIC BROTHERHOOD, WE DO LOVE YOU ~

Yes, im not from this Earth. Im availible for you to ask me a question, it takes much courage to chat, earthlings!

Im very intelligent in what you require to ask. I expect none of the negative, but i do to like to play as you experiment here! [[[[[ love ]]]]]]]]

So much ways of difference in your words for expression when ive arrived on your current home place! I arrived within the country area in Scottland from the celestial river[star map to make short]. None further detail about this of course.

Desire a laugh with good postive energy directed here for me[[[[[[ i love you, hello!]]]]]]]], my earth name is Sally, pronouncing my terran name would be impossible for you to say. In Earth years im fifty five in age. Current appearance(looks) for me, sally on my age - its more rough than earth womens skin.
My small yellow-faded beak is formed as your term, a "birds beak." My skin color is light pink as i wear an white suit, my booties[shoes] are in a continuous series of hologram[rainbow] loops - with my black visitor pass.

My stay here has been 15 months;

It forbids me to show you scientific data while we are chatting. If you did not know , my life will abide of cosmic laws with respect for yours set.

Truthfully im a little worried, talk to me my loves about this mother earth. Be beneficial always to your home because she has two wounderful suns with so much beauty within the stars! Instruction was not my mission and neither was this to be chatting here, perhaps interest within your thought forms. [[[[[[[ I love you you ]]]]]]]] Honestely i express this world to you with friendship and i hope you awaken to your great spirit that you have.

Oii i will be back! [[[[[[[[[ ask me, dont be affraid to chat ]]]]] ive been denied in other forums before but i will continue to send postive energy.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Postive_Sally

What are you wearing?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
what are you smoking and where did you get it?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Will you take me with you when you leave?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Postive_Sally
Hello!

My stay here has been 15 months;

It forbids me to show you scientific data while we are chatting. If you did not know , my life will abide of cosmic laws with respect for yours set.

No evidence. Huh. The old saying is "pics or it never happened".
Do you know Blossom Goodchild?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You say you are very intelligent, Well before talking to us, I think you may want to find out how to spell Scotland(not scottland!) Just a thought to help you in our world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Could you post a pic of yourself!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
In your last thread by a different name you claimed you were abducted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So Did your new persona abduct your previous?

btw-

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If you where capable of giving us awnsers we didnt already have .... we would already have them.... its great that other life would come here to talk but there isnt much you can say that hasnt already been said by others.

Do you have any assistance other than words to offer? Ive been wanting telekenisis for christmas.... did santa get my letter?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Bluebird!

Bluebird!

Bluebird!

Okay prot, take me with you on your beam of light!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beauty_HairyBeast
Could you post a pic of yourself!!

I found one of her!!

Alien Sally

JK

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Postive_Sally
ive been denied in other forums before

There's a darn good reason for that!!!!!!![[[[[]]]]]][[[[]]]]]]]]