It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama 'Change' The Bush Police State, Or Expand It?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Obama is the President Elect, and is acquiring more power than any other president that has entered office with in his first term. We have the Bush administration to thank for this.... Our best bet for taking back that power is through senate and congress by way of pressure from we the constituents. If these elected servants want to keep their jobs they will act in the interest of of those they were elected to serve.... If they can't be evicted from office by the voting process, more drastic measures are provided for by Constitutional Rights. If we don't know them, we will not use them. If we do not use them, we are going to lose them. If the illicit power awarded to the Executive Branch isn't abused by the next president, that doesn't mean that it won't be by the next. We do need to act on this.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

Star for you this is true ,I agree and I actually do post petitions about it and such. What else do you suggest?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

I really shouldn't say, as I would not want to have my opinions used against me in federal court. .... There is bound to be someone that is monitoring this thread, and making a list of who's naughty or nice, and I don't believe in Santa Claus.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join