It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember that Crisis that Obama will face as test?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well, here it is in the making.

Make no mistake, some countries of this world are thrilled that Obama is taking power, not because they're desperate for change from the Bush administration due to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan -- but because they see it as an indictment against standing firm against them.

And specifically, Russia sees Obama's victory as evidence that the American people haven't the stomach to face down its resurgent power in Eastern Europe. The balance of power has shifted.

It's not even been 24 hours since the election, and already the Bear is testing the international waters.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Let me put some missiles in your backyard to imply I am going roast you and your children, then we shall see how you react.

US has been provoking hostile reactions from Russia ever since the neocons came to power. I'd like to know who is so insane to expect Russia to bend over and become a US puppet, especially when they hold vast amounts of natural resources.

Inauguration is January 20, 2009, till then it's still a Bush world.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

I honestly don't think this is the threat that politicians and other sources have been warning of. I'll have to agree with what 'Regenmacher' said. I think something of much more importance will occur. Something resulting in death, and shifting the nation's perspective once again. Perhaps a new enemy, though 'Terrorists' seems to be working pretty well for 'them'.

All we can really do is wait for that fateful day and then think to ourselves, "I knew this was coming, how could I have stopped this?".

And I don't know the answer. I doubt many do. Maybe someone will come up with one. A true leader, a true messiah, a true savior, true justice, true freedom, and true liberty.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
russia is not a problem, if you consider that
there are still pakistan, noth korea, and yeah...iran.

both presidents will bark, complain, do nothing, and keep
profiting their illuminated (or not so) masters...

new topics

top topics

join