It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no "God". Just thoughtforms and imagination.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
People worshipped gods before they even attributed them to creation.
As time went on, governments needed teachings to help keep soldiers fighting, citizens living and giving up their money.

Now when they couldn't explain something, they attribued it to God, like creation.

We have no way of telling if there is a God but we know there was creation
let's just throw God in the mix to answer the question, so we won't have to wonder or let the citizens wonder.

For all we know even if there was a God, why does it have to be a being?
Why not a force or the system of creation.

If you studied more about ancient times and people, way before the Bible was written and paid attention to what they were saying maybe you might find something worth seeing. Easily described ufos, races of people from the sky or underground, a race of gods, astral projections, underground tunnel systems. These people were not stupid, creating monuments brick by brick so well-fitted you can't even slide a piece of paper between the rocks.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MereMugglePop

Peace to you,

I have always felt the Lord's presence with me. Every time I pray, meditate, or just take a nice walk outside. There is always this warm loving feeling deep in my spirit when I am with the "I AM". Can you not sense the Lord in nature? Do you not feel his breath upon your check when the wink blows? Just sitting and being STILL to hear his spirit speak to your spirit!

Yes, man invented religion, not God. Jesus came to show us that the true follower of Christ (Christian) would strive to live as he did. I try each day to get closer to my Lord and it is a beautiful, humbling experience.

<< 1   >>

join