It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First EVP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
EVP 1 Bedroom 4 Nov 08 10pm

EVP 1 Bedroom 4 Nov 08 10pm

This is my first attempt at recording EVP and it is 100% GENUINE!, I have always been very sensitive from as far back as I can remember and I always have the feeling that I am not alone in certain places. Although I know that I am sensitive I never thought I would pick up anything on a EVP recording, especially on my first try, I was amazed but very freaked out by what I found!

(All my voice has been cut out as it is too loud when analising, cleaning and enhancing the other sound, all evp has been amplified and filtered and the background hum/hiss reduced.)

The recording is not very loud and needs to be played with the volume turned up high, it is also best heard though headphones/earphones!

Me: (Cut out as too loud) asking if anyone is here in my bedroom?

Male: (Says name but very static and unclear)

Male: "If you don't like my name"

Male: "Your gonna die"

Female: "If you die come with me"

Female: "If your gonna die, help me"

Me: (Cut out as too loud) asking can you tell me your name?

Female: "Marie Anne"

Me: (Cut out as too loud) Thank you!

Female: "Thank you"

Female: "Don't ever be scared"

(This is just my impression of what I think is being said but if you think that something else is been said instead please write down your impressions!)

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by catgtr33

not to put your evp down at all but this has too much static to make anything out and the stuff that i do hear just sounds like interference from other electrical objects ... don't know how you could honestly make words out of it ....

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Like I said it was my first, I will make another attempt to clean it up later, thanks for the advice!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by catgtr33

I hate to be a downer, but:

Are you using lossless encoding throughout the process? Are you using professional-grade microphones? Have you insulated the room from external sounds? Do you know who is near the room (outside, next door, across the street, etc.)? Have you recorded a control recording where no questions are asked? Are you making multiple recordings at the same time on different devices that show the same result?

Because if you haven't, then this could be anything.

top topics

join