It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the spiritual people say about Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Now, there are many rumors. Some say that Barack Obama is a Lightworker from Lemuria (Hawaii), yet he's not aware of it yet. Some say that he is a reincarnation of a very old and wise spirit that will bring peace and enlightenment on Earth. Some say that he is a Pleiadian.

Some say that you can see in his eyes that he is a very old and wise soul.

I want to ask you what have you heard about those rumors and have any of you been in contact with/heard of any clairvoyants/clairsentients that have anything interesting to say about Barack Obama regarding that matter?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Some lots of different things. I say we'll see what happens. Prophecy is foolishness. I can make up anything I want using any justification available that you will require to direct you how I see fit. Obama can do this, too - our difference is in our ability to see any foreign or ignoble attack upon us, our spirit, or anything that makes life so negative for some people.

Truth is often found in the reaches of the Knights of the Shadow's Abyss.

President Elect Obama is like any one or anything else to the Abyss - a possible intruder and possible fellow. Skull and Bones is crap, so is Illuminati - the reason they seem to have control is because our fellow humans (hmm...or maybe aliens?) allow them. That implies that once Immutable Faith is found one is obliged to help others in tossing of the chains of Bondage by the "light" that blinds them and destroys them.

Also, everything is used against us - ours is to decide how we effected, how we react, and why we serve a purpose at all. Our purpose is to direct ourselves in accordance with our Desire. What is your Desire?

Defining a person is as moot a goal as defining yourself. When you have defined yourself, you will no longer be defined by others. "Let not the wickedness of your fellows direct your path: let only the Immovable Cold guide you."

Hmm, so those people can say whatever they want really - there is no value in the works of the deceived. (ask Jesus! :@@

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
He is what he is. He is the perfect place at the perfect time and is the perfect person for the job. It could not be any other way.

join