It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will obama kill all the jews?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

What are you talking about? If a black guy attacked a white guy, and the white guy defended himself, he would be labeled a racist? Thats insane.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

It seems as if you need to do some more research. Israel is an ideal not a country. If you see it otherwise, then you have just been condition that way. No harm. Just the way it is.

I bet you didn't know that the British promised that land to Palestinains 1st, during WWI when the arabs helped fight the ottoman empire (lawrence of arabia ring a bell?). Well, the British retracted their offer after they helped, and it was only until jews/zionists started plotting TERRORIST attacks against the british soldiers, and the British and US finally granted the land to Israel.

How do you think this made the palestinians feel? After thousands of them lost their life in the hope to gain their land.

Why is this news to you? Because 95% of all media, magazines, news channels, publications, are owned by 5 PEOPLE/ORGANIZATIONS. With this type of control, all can be lost.

AAC

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
reply to post by TSOM87

The Jews are the terrorists in Israel. Where from I know this? From experience you moron. Experience what you get from television, but I got it personally. Travel to Israel and you're going to experience and see the same. You're not going to be a terrorist if you're visiting that state. So, don't speak about something what about you do know nothing at all.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Sheridan]

You have issues with Israel and it's people. You have no Experience at all, your reading all the crap of the day off the internet, and believing it. You sound just like a Terrorist! Typical!

You'r saying i know nothing at all, tell me....how do you know that? I will admit i aint an expert.

Coming on here saying you would like to here the headlines Israel terminated......thats not very nice. Do Israel have terrorists, yes! Just like most countrys in the middle east!

Peace&Love!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by schism85
reply to post by TSOM87

What are you talking about? If a black guy attacked a white guy, and the white guy defended himself, he would be labeled a racist? Thats insane.

Oh Yeah! The white guy would be seen as a racist by media! Insane yes of course!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by TSOM87

It seems as if you need to do some more research. Israel is an ideal not a country. If you see it otherwise, then you have just been condition that way. No harm. Just the way it is.

I bet you didn't know that the British promised that land to Palestinains 1st, during WWI when the arabs helped fight the ottoman empire (lawrence of arabia ring a bell?). Well, the British retracted their offer after they helped, and it was only until jews/zionists started plotting TERRORIST attacks against the british soldiers, and the British and US finally granted the land to Israel.

How do you think this made the palestinians feel? After thousands of them lost their life in the hope to gain their land.

Why is this news to you? Because 95% of all media, magazines, news channels, publications, are owned by 5 PEOPLE/ORGANIZATIONS. With this type of control, all can be lost.

AAC

Yeah so tell me where did you get all that information you have just told me?

''I bet you didn't know that the British promised that land to Palestinains 1st, during WWI when the arabs helped fight the ottoman empire''

''it was only until jews/zionists started plotting TERRORIST attacks against the british soldiers, and the British and US finally granted the land to Israel''

How do you know thats fact! How do you know thats not a bunch of lies! By the NWO of that time?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

No, I meant you are insane to think that.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Try reading about the history of the region before jumping into a discussion about the history of the region. You might find it helps.

And please stop saying 'NWO' all the time - there is no evidence of a NWO now, let alone then. Apart from the British empire, which was the largest O the W had seen, though it was hardly N at the time.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yes it is true. It was the mainstay of his campaign. Although it wasn't necessary for him to state his intention because everyone knows he is a fundamentalist black muslim and plans to kill ALL the jews.:
Jokes a side people. It'll probably be about 2 mnts until Obama turns out to be involved in the military industrial complex or some untoward thing that we all HATED G.Bush for.
It seems wealth and politics in the US are destined to be riddled with hypocrisy and lies.
All we can thank satan for is that he will have to at least try to live up to some of his "change" policies. And as far as I know he doesn't sit on the board of companies who profit from wars the US propagates.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
But who would be left to Launder the American, European and Asian Tax payers Trillions of money just printed?

Where would the Bonus's go?

Who would create the MSM news?

My remarks above are sarcastic and not meant to be taken in any way except just in Dry but Factual Jest

If anyone thinks this is at all possible they seriously need to go and get some reality pills from the Dr.

No one is powerful enough since the inception of the nation state of Israel to do such a thing :-)

Elf.

Op ask Jeff Rense he might have a thing or two to say on it.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Barack Obama will not personally kill the Jews... these posts are far off.

every major attempt to kill Jews throughout history, especially during the time of Nazi Germany, has been supported by the Roman Catholic Church. It's plain to see.

This supposed "NWO" is also backed by the Catholic Church as can be proved by bold public statements from Pope John Paul II and US Pres George H. W. Bush. If any massive attempt to eradicate Jewish presence should happen, it will be at the hands of one or several organization under heavy Jesuit/Papal influence... not by one man named Barack Obama. For instance, Hitler was educated his entire life in Jesuit schools, and there are photographs in existence of Roman Catholic Priests and Cardinals present at Nazi Concentration Camps, just kinda chillin' there watching the murders.

The reason Ignatius Loyola founded the Society of Jesus (Jesuit society) was to fight Protestantism. The Catholic Empire doesn't like dissenters and will not stand for it, so they created this sinister Military order to stealthily influence leaders of nations and other societies, i.e. "Illuminati" and Shriner Freemasonry - by earning the trust of powerful men and becoming their senior advisors. Should these "diplomatic" attempts at manipulating political leaders fail, the Jesuits are known to simply assassinate those Kings and Queens who will not comply (several attempts on Protestant Elizabeth in England, and Jesuit Ravaillac's success killing Henry IV in France - in response to Henry's Edict of Nantes which granted Religious Liberties to the French - are proof of this).

Regarding the Economy in relation to Jews and/or Zionist Jews, lets keep in mind that the Federal Reserve Bank and World Bank are both Jewish banking organizations, a tradition preserved since Rothschild's fundamental success. These Zionists hold much power in the realm of Global Hegemony, and they wouldn't be in such a position of Global Economic Power if they weren't in cahoots with other aspects of the "NWO." They do not hold the same values as commonplace Jews, and these Zionist bankers probably don't care what happens to non-Zionist Jews, they seem to be on the same team as the US Jesuit-influenced Council on Foreign Relations (led by NY Archbishop Edward Egan), flinging the US CIA and Military Industrial Complex upon any opposer of US Foreign Policy as outlined by the think-tank called the Project for a New American Century.

In conclusion, Barack Obama won't kill the Jews at his own Will. What he WILL do, is wait for Iran to nuke Israel (letting Jews die isn't exactly killing them), retaliate against Iran and Muslim allies, and perhaps declare Martial Law in the States which could result in more religious discrimination here at home.

Those who want to kill the Jews and Protestants are under currently under the ruling wing of Jesuit General Adolfo Nicolás Pachón (recently succeeding Count Peter Hans Kolvenbach) and Pope Benedict XVI (Nazi-German soldier, eventually German Cardinal Ratzinger) who achieve their goals as I mentioned above, through attaining loyal "soldiers of Christ" who influence leaders of their nations as consuls and advisors ... because the pope has to uphold a "saintly" image regardless what evil deeds he encourages behind closed doors. Crusades and Inquisitions will not cease until the Global Roman Empire has been re-established - until Iran hits Israel, the Islam Mosques are destroyed on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and the Pope has his throne rebuilt upon the Mount in Solomon's Temple.

Gonna be an interesting 4 years folks!

SR

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
reply to post by TSOM87

[...SNIP...]

So what are you trying to propose that all Jews are terrorists and all muslims are saints?? I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee there's bigots on both sides of the fence.

There's plenty of Jews who just struggle on day to day trying to earn a living for there family likewise with muslims while idiots in there groups go around bombing each other and blaming the otherside.

Sigh the sad fact here is people are so ingrained with intolerance and hate they can't see the humanity of people anymore.

Mod edit: Removed quote with insults.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The staff decided to see how this thread goes - seeing that this is a conspiracy theory and this is a conspiracy site after all. But alas some people simply cannot counter-argue a theory without insulting or straying off-topic.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join