It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Freedom in America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio
see you didn't even watch this. there is not one single thing in this entire documentary that addresses anything that happened at the pentagon on 9/11. once again you make a fool out of yourself, "booger".

Its all fleas off the same dog. It all boils down to credibility and how you and your CIT/PffT shower buddies lack any and all shred of. You could say "Its a beautiful morning out there!" and I'd question it.

So go ahead and throw together whatever compilation of cute little video snippets you like and cry and rail agains the injustice of a cruel world *sob*, but nobody will care.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by pinch]

thanks for wasting bandwidth and time pinch. at least you're consistent. perhaps if you ever watch the presentation and wish to engage in an intelligent [if capable] dialogue/debate please do.

in the meantime quit wasting everyones time with your nonsense.

and since i saw throat yogurts response before i logged in let me say this is completely relevant to 9/11. many people ask why would the government murder its own people.

reichstag 911 part I : 9/11 & the new world order shows how the attacks were carried out and by whom.

reichstag 911 part II : the death of freedom in america explains why.

now can you please try to contribute something worthwhile to this discussion?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
i guess challenging the trolls to debate the actual topic is a thread killer.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio
i guess challenging the trolls to debate the actual topic is a thread killer.

What's to debate? You didn't produce anything of the sort that would call for debate. Freedom is alive and well in this country, thankyouverymuch. Throwing together a bunch of video snippets that have no coherent theme or value does not make for a very strong position.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinch
Freedom is alive and well in this country, thankyouverymuch.

tell that to jose padilla's lawyer..... and thats one we know about. but you're right. 2 hours of nothing to see here. 2 hours of nothing wrong here. 2 hours of everything is fine in america and no one is waging war against our civil liberties even if bush signed a pact with mexico and canada to end america in 2010 in the creation of a north american union without the approval of congress or the american people......

oh yeah the torture is exactly what america personifies.

yeah thanks pinch. i understand why you don't have anything to say about anything presented here.

but at least you acknowledge then that nothing in this documentary is takin out of context or skewered to fit a political stance or view and is truth therefor there is no way for you to duh-bunk it. i'll take that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join