It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Freedom in America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
something i put together that no duh-bunker will attempt to take on. hope you enjoy.

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio
something i put together that no duh-bunker will attempt to take on. hope you enjoy.

Google Video Link

I see you are completely unaware that we had a national election yesterday. I am not surprised.

Have fun trying to connect that video to some imaginary "death of freedom." Take it away Dom.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It's time to dust off the gallows.

It's time for justice.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
I see you are completely unaware that we had a national election yesterday. I am not surprised.

Have fun trying to connect that video to some imaginary "death of freedom." Take it away Dom.

thanks for your consistency in failing to address the op!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

It's time for justice.

agreed.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

It's time for justice.

agreed.

Is this another first-person shoot-'em-up PC game?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

It's time for justice.

agreed.

No it is just another example of the millions of realities you are clueless on.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It aint over till the fat ole lady sings... and she is still asleep... some one slap madam blue for me... go ahead I dare you.... cuz, right now ... over 100 million Americans know 911 was a inside job. and they are waiting like I am for the leader.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It's time for justice.

agreed.

i especially understand why you are unable to address the body of evidence presented before you.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
dear duh-bunkers,

~dom

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
... over 100 million Americans know 911 was a inside job. and they are waiting like I am for the leader.

Of course they do! Hundreds of millions! Now step back away from the ledge and we can talk some more.

On second thought, take one giant step forward, for all I care.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

i especially understand why you are unable to address the body of evidence presented before you.

If there was something worth addressing, booger! I'd jump right in! All I see is a bunch of wanna-be 60 Minuters asking ridiculous leading questions of a handful of contradictory "witnesses", of whom the vast, vast majority say the airplane hit the building, making nice cartoons of jet liners flying around Arlington and talking out your grommet about departures from Andrews and arrivals into Reagan that you and your PffT buddies have *absolutely** no clue about!

Not to mention not answering ANY substantive questions like how Roberts could see an airliner at 50 to 100 feet above a 2,000+ car parking lot at 9:40 in the morning and have NOBODY else see it.

Or why you and your merry band of rocket scientist-super-sleuths haven't been able to find person one - not a single soul, who saw the aircraft fly over the building or who saw it fly away on the east side of the Pentagon, with the exception of your fearless leader, Captain Bob, who looks at radar data and says it flew directly into P-56 towards the White House - another event *nobody* saw.

Or why you refuse to talk to any of the 1,000's of rescue and recovery workers and detail their story.

Aside from that and a dozen other things (mebbe you can get a Facebook page up!), I guess you guys DO have it covered and the death of freedom in America is upon us. Yawn. Call me when you hold your press conference. I can see the cog turning in your head right now - Press conference or another post on ATS? Decisions, decisions. I think I'll do the ATS post thing.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by pinch]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

If there was something worth addressing, booger! I'd jump right in!

Funny how you all "jump right in' regardless. Says a lot.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

If there was something worth addressing, booger! I'd jump right in! All I see is a bunch of wanna-be 60 Minuters asking ridiculous leading questions of a handful of contradictory "witnesses", of whom the vast, vast majority say the airplane hit the building, making nice cartoons of jet liners flying around Arlington and talking out your grommet about departures from Andrews and arrivals into Reagan that you and your PffT buddies have *absolutely** no clue about!

see you didn't even watch this. there is not one single thing in this entire documentary that addresses anything that happened at the pentagon on 9/11. once again you make a fool out of yourself, "booger".

Not to mention not answering ANY substantive questions like how Roberts could see an airliner at 50 to 100 feet above a 2,000+ car parking lot at 9:40 in the morning and have NOBODY else see it.

completely irrelevant to the presentation in the op. even the caption shot mentions pat tillman......

as is the rest of your post.

dear pinch,

please watch the above presentation. then add input. thanks.

sincerely,

"booger"

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Domenick DiMaggio]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Kennedy is talking about the COMMUNISTS.

Watch THIS video, this is the truth.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
it says there is an anonymous reply but for some reason i cannot see the posting.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Evasion noted.

Now, just HOW have you lost your freedom, Dom? Do you need permission to post your reply here? Has it been censored?

Details please.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Evasion noted.

Now, just HOW have you lost your freedom, Dom? Do you need permission to post your reply here? Has it been censored?

Details please.

have you watched this?

did you see the part where there were admitted constant abuses of the patriot act?

did you see the part where it was admitted iraq had no wmd's?

did you see the part that outlines how americans are labeled "enemy combatants" and detained indefinitely without any rights or legal representation?

did you see the part that details the real id, the national id card?

how about the part about president bush signing an agreement with mexico and canada to end american sovereignty in 2010 and create a north american union without the approval of congress?

did you see the part about the us attackin fallujah with chemical weapon white phosphorous bombs and carrying out a genocide?

or the part about the us attacking afghanistan and iraq with nuclear depleted uranium bombs?

torture? catch that part?

did you see any of this?

and it all starts out with a warning from an assassinated president whose secret service was ordered to stand down shortly after he warned about the nazis infiltrating our government and creating a false sense of a need for increased security in order for them to strip away our rights and enslave us.

if not at the very end theres a message from george carlin that you should watch that might help wake you up a little.

but no, you're not going to watch this. you're going to ramble on about the pentagon which isn't even discussed in this entire documentary.

but the lies the government told are.

the lies about everything. pat tillman, jessica lynch, patriot act, wmd, etc., etc., etc.

but thats not the topic laid out in this presentation now is it, jthomas? well is it?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

see you didn't even watch this. there is not one single thing in this entire documentary that addresses anything that happened at the pentagon on 9/11. once again you make a fool out of yourself, "booger".

Its all fleas off the same dog. It all boils down to credibility and how you and your CIT/PffT shower buddies lack any and all shred of. You could say "Its a beautiful morning out there!" and I'd question it.

So go ahead and throw together whatever compilation of cute little video snippets you like and cry and rail agains the injustice of a cruel world *sob*, but nobody will care.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by pinch]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What does ANY of this have to do with a 911 conspiracy???

The only relation is that Bush did use 911 as a catapult to sway the public into agreeing to go to war in Iraq.

The rest of the post has NOTHING to do with 911 and this should be moved to another subject here.

This however, hit a funny bone with me:

how about the part about president bush signing an agreement with mexico and canada to end american sovereignty in 2010 and create a north american union without the approval of congress?

Do you have a copy of this agreement? I would like to see it.

Oh, that's right.. another NWO super duper secret plant!! Those blasted NWO agents just can't keep a secret anymore!

U.S. Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez stated: "There is no secret plan to create a North American union, or a common currency, or to intrude on the sovereignty of any of the partner nations"

[edit on 11/12/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join