It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is the most loving thing in the UNIVERSE!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566

Funny, to be homosexual is an abomination bad enough to be smited down, looking back on your once home is worthy of destruction, but prostituting your own daughters is an imperfection worthy of forgiveness.

(facepalm)

Man God is one specific guy about what is against him or not.

Next UP, Tower of Babel.

Your post made absolutely no sense as to why a construction project would be sinfull and would nessesitate the scrambling of the human language to the point that no one could understand each other.

Today we have buildings that are much higher than the tower would have ever been and we don't suffer gods wrath for it.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have been studying history and the bible for a few years and am not a member of any denomination.

THE ONLY WAY TO GOD IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
This is what all Christians say when you start to get stuck into the shallow veil which most believers cover themselves with. There are lots of people who go to church, pray, say they are christians but are not actually practising even the ten commandments. They are the hypochrits. In fact they are the idol worshippers.

How many christians worship a man on a cross before GOD. This is a total blasphemy, Jesus was not to be put in the place of GOD at all and most Christians in the west these days worship the mangod more than concentrating on GOD himself. There is not and has never been any reason for GOD to have a helper or doorman. Jesus has come from the same Greek personification of GODS which the Hebrews who administered the Greek empire picked up the idea from the Greek faith.

The west have been sold a dummy my friend to fit the Hebrew faith into our western so called barbarian society on the back of the Roman emporical adventures to control our unruly lot.

Jesus is the personification of the winter solstice in december and john the baptist is born exactly 6 months before jesus on the summer solstice.

We in the west are Pagan and the powers have assimilated the old hebrew myths and folklore with our own to help us accept the bible.

I can prove this to some extent and am writing a book on it.
I have not got all the answers but i will help where i can if anyone is lost.
All i will say to you is be careful when listening to people who cant give you answers and are swallowed up in their blindness.
Son of John

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Next UP, Tower of Babel "

Well the reason God seperated them and their language is because they were rebellious and this was a punishment. God wasn't just gonna let the building collapse and prove his point that way. Since they rebelled and were diobedient, then God gave mandkind (division) which btw signifies that since you rebel against me, nomore untiy will be amongst you.

now as for John son of.....

No no, those things can be explained very simply. Not only does your God have no name. What faith are you of anyways? You say you believe in God yet he doesn't need a helper.

Well if you are a follower of the OT, then that same OT predicted the coming of the messiah. Christ was prophecied in it and fullfilled those prophecies, and in the NT himself he calls himself God not to mention the fact that it says he came as a servant but in actuallity was equal to God.

so there are many things to mention which you forgot. The God of the OT is jesus and Jesus is him.

and whatuknow, as far as pimping his daughter. Pimps sell their woman, he had no choice but to offerhis daughter because homosexuality is pure evil.

it's unnatural and God dislikes it very much. So i don't agree. Again I see very little understanding in these forums. Can't I see just one saint in here with understanding.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Funny, to be homosexual is an abomination bad enough to be smited down, looking back on your once home is worthy of destruction, but prostituting your own daughters is an imperfection worthy of forgiveness.

first off, god never smited anyone for being a homosexual. in fact, there are alot of sins that god did not "smite" over. remember that david commited adultery and then committed murder, yet he wasnt smited.

the accounts of god destroying people all have similiar things in common. if it was a group of people, as in the case of noah, and sodom, or the isrealites, it was always people that exculated badness to a new level. the peoples of noah's day were hardly innocent. they were extremely violent and greedy. in sodom, they tried to rape even people who visit the city. read the minor prophets to see just how bad isreal got.

another thing is that in all the cases, the righteous were warned and provided with escape. is that really unloving of god to do? to make sure that the good people are able to get out?

even in individual cases where god himself killed someone. it was always because they themselves were violating something they were specifically told NOT to do.

you allegation that god is unloving because he kills people just holds no water. if you lived in a place where it is violent and unjust, where you always fear for your life, it would be unloving of god NOT to get rid of the wicked. of course you attitude on this would be greatly affected by whether or not you are actually contributing to the wickedness.

Next UP, Tower of Babel.

Your post made absolutely no sense as to why a construction project would be sinfull and would nessesitate the scrambling of the human language to the point that no one could understand each other.

you apparently didnt read much of my post.

the tower itself is not what god was displeased with. it was the attitude behind it.

god specifically told noah to fill and subdue the earth. he wanted them to spread out. nimrod and the people of babylon made babylon specifically to go against that commandment. it wasnt them just passively making a city.

god did not destroy them, instead he facilitated the means to fulfill his will despite the peoples efforts to the contrary.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
my god? i thought i made it clear i am a believer in the good way my friend but i need not be involved in an authority which practices blaspomy and hypocracy and would not dirty my cloth in such a demonic environment. did you know the churches are investing in the oil companies which are in iraq. god help us, welcome to babylon, the west are in bed with the beast.
the talmud hebrews denied jesus was the coming and still do so it was only christians who accepted that fact. the OT does predict a coming but they are talmud hebrews. abraham came from babylon, his father was a high priest, daniel was a main dude in babylon and was in the thick of it at the fall, joseph was in the admin of egypt and these people pulled the kings and pharohs strings with hocus pocus with an agenda in mind, big picture. the
calling jesus God is the biggest mistake we can make. your soul may have to pay a price if you worship a man as a god like i said this is the greek part of the jigsaw, personifying gods is not christian, maybe these bits of literature have been doctored to adopt the greeks into christianity knowing they would believe this as they did already, they had dionysis who was a very very similar character as jesus..... no coincidence???
i havent forgot, you havent asked
my door is open my friend.

Motto: Fide sed cui vide: "Trust, but mind whom you trust”.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join