Congratulations to President elect Obama from People outside America.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by timelike

Thank you so much for your goodwill! It fills me with hope that we were able to come together as a people and finally make our voices heard, in this country and around the world. I have never been afraid of my own government like I have been these past few years, and I am so glad it's almost over. I feel like a burden has been lifted! With Obama in office, maybe we can now start to heal from the wounds of the past, restore the constitutional rights that Bush and Cheney stole from us, and return to the true values that make our country great, like honesty, compassion, and integrity. It's good to know others in world feel the same way.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
What a nice heartwarming thread. Thank you so much folks from all over this cute little globe.
I wish everyone health and properity in the future.
For some reason I think everyone has a really good feeling about this. More then ever before.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have become increasingly embittered and cynical over the last 8 years, and I'm only 30. I have lost complete faith in my government.

This morning when I woke up, for the first time in a long, long time, I was really proud to be an American.

Whether Obama will actually change anything is debatable and beside the point to me. What the American people showed was that the supposed values our country stands for are still alive and well and that we really want change.

We realize that we all share the same common bonds of being Americans and human beings. Those bonds transcend skin color, religious creed, or gender. Those bonds also transcend our borders and extend to all of our fellow human beings across the globe.

Thank you my friends from around the world for your kind words.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

there's nothing wrong at all with that! i wholeheartedly agree!

i really feel that the true patriots of America would have voted for Ron Paul though - i think he could have restructured some of the organizations that are rocking the foundations of this country - the IRS and the Federal Reserve... the media didn't even give him a chance though!

anyway, i really hope Obama plays it cool, and doesn't let his sidekicks get too rowdy in the rear...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
wow! i would just like to say how wonderful it was to watch, & indeed like so many other people, cry from deep within my soul, threw all the proceedings of last night. This man seems to be someone who really does appear to be sincere, caring, real & awake, take up the leadership of a country that has so much influence threw out this world.
The way he speaks reminds me of jfk ,mlk& lennon, he seems to come with a divine purpose & a gentleness but also with determination, & i really hope that he gets to not only stand up to the shadow govt but to make many positive changes that effect not only us in the west, but people from all over this planet,i hope that his life is guarded well & that even those who are fearful & who see him as a threat to their way may just give this kind intellegent man the chance to prove his worth, so that we the people can become empowered to make real changes threw out this world, that right now is possably its self at a point in time that is petering on the edge,at a time when any more wrong moves that ignore the value of life,nature peace & respect will mean we end up in the very deep ----.
The total out pouring of emotion all over the world from so many diverse people in so many different situations, i believe shows that indeed that the positioning in time of this event is a hugely profound moment of divine intervention for all of the planet.the old way is dieing bring on the NEW,peace & love to Mr OBAMA & may all the forces for right guard him & all his family.
One final thing i really do think that his gran chose to pass when she did so she could be by his side in spirit on the day when the balance of this world was readdressed to a moment of healing a little towards all the dreadful atrosities of bigotry, that have taken place threw time, & history was made, im sure that not only was his Gran with him but also mlk was watching,heres hoping this brave sincere man gets the chance to deliver & that all the other people in power all over the world & right there in usa either wise up to the very real possibility of positive changes or they just destroy themselves. enough is enough, & as ive been singing all day ""give us hope Obama give us hope"

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Congratulations from Canada. Congratulations America! One day this country - Canada - will step away from the white male archetype and seek to represent the country as it is really is.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by serpentine7]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
grats america, the rest of the world can breath a lot easier now that we have someone responsible to lead america.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Thanks so much for your warm wishes!!

As an American I hope President Obama will start investigations on the criminal wrongdoings of the past administration and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, including international law.

I suspect these actions would go very far in restoring our reputation in the international community as a nation based on laws not money and influence!

With much hard work this election will be the begining of a new era of progress and prosperity!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I believe in democracy.

When i saw Obama doing his speach after he won, i cried.

Many warming greetings from Denmark. All my support goes to Obama and the american people

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

We the American people wish to do what is good, although at times it is not always apparent.

To have the warm wishes and bonding of a nation abroad brings smiles and tears to my eyes.

We as a nation wish for the good that this nation has inspired, to be the hope and unity the world wide. That being said, with each nation preserving its sovereignty, and being considered a brother amongst nations.

America has seen a great wrong amongst its leaders, and we the people have spoken.

Good will prevail, and a better tomorrow is coming.

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Congratulations President-Elect. The weight of the world's expectations are on your shoulders, and i expect they are a heavy burden. Don't let us down.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Great thread! Starred & Flagged!

I am here not only to congratuate Mr. Obama, but also to congratulate the american people for this is a victory for democracy. I think this really was the first step to change things in the world.

Congrats from Brazil.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I would like to congratulate Zybigniew Brzezinski and the Tri-Lateral commission on becoming the de facto leaders of the USA.

Did you see Medbedev's and Putin's congratulations to Obama? Putin knows who is really running the show and is going to place missiles along Poland's border.

Obama was installed to power for one purpose only. To sell the next war, period.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
my first post and only post in ages

Congrats to the 63,893,037 americans

you have shown your true colors

i dont think any other president has been welcome globally like Obama

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Nice thread and sentiments.

I hope we can now start talking "TO" our brothers and sisters abroad instead of "AT" them.

Only time will tell but I am hoping for the best and maybe soon the last eight years will be a memory once the mess is cleaned up.

I'll get the mop and bucket.

Regards,

- Lee

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Obama team ran a clockwork campaign. THey won. They earned the win. Now ATS can get back to the themes that attract me to this site - ufos, disclosure, Mars stuff.... But, PS....didnt Obama look distracted during his acceptance speech? Wonder if the look has come after he was clued in as to what is the real stuff?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yup, congratulations! Send some of that leftover campaign contributions my way, why doncha?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As I said in another Obama thread, Congratulations President Elect Obama all the way from Saudi Arabia.

The whole world is living in a historic era, finally a man who represents peace and integrity.

Don't worry America,, The economy will be back to normal in a few years. There is much to be positive about. What a celebration in Chicago
Wish I could have been there.

This thread is evidence that everyone from around the world respects Obama. The only ones who don't like him are some Americans ironically.

President Barack Obama -----------> Has a nice ring to it

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
From the States...

I agree this is a great time for the U.S. It proves that United States has evolved beyond many of the racial boundaries that existed here only a few years ago. This is a great historic time, however...

There was never any other real option. Anyone who knows the political system in the U.S. knows that there is no way that a third party candidate, one that may have stronger views, stands a chance. Take Cynthia McKinney and Bob Barr.

Cynthia McKinney believes in;

Free health care for all U.S. citizens
Ending Both Unjust Wars and preventing the soon inevitable.
Restoring the constitution and eliminating the fear mongering of DHS.

Bob Barr believes in;

Regulating the virtually unregulated fed.
Backing out the unconstitutional bills and directives that will soon plague us.
Restoring the education system by removing the federal systems that have damaged it.

These candidates were more qualified and had stronger views. So for those of you not in the states you may understand why some of us are not as enthused. I understand this is now a global society but those of us here at home want to be taken care of too.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
would you mind a guy from Beijing to convey his congrats to the cool black Mr. Obama for his amazing win in the election?..
hope all the goodwish here will get positive return in future by America's recovering the right track, renouncing intimidation and embracing cooperation.

Obama is really an eloquent speecher, his acceptance speech impressed me greatly.. another classical one!

congratulate american ppl for your great choice marking a new history..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join