It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Correlation between ears ringing and alien abductions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My ears ring often and ive never been adbucted. Next time theyre ringing im gonna run outside with a laser pointer and a welcome ETs sign.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My ear rings when there is a change in high pressure. I get a lot more ringing in the Springtime due to storms. The ringing is different, from cloudy to clear I get light or a distant like ring. Where if it is clear and a thunderstorm is comming, it can be a painful high pitch ring. And I can't hear anything but the ringing. I have always had this happen for as long as I can remember. I have been to a doctor, and have had my ears tested. They were in the normal range. And I do not have or ever had Tinniths. I think some people are just more sensitive to things, and our bodys just pickup on them. You said that they just ring at night when you are tring to sleep? If it is severe and bothersome I would go see a doctor. I hope everything works out.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't know if this is related, but I can hear the frequencies of TVs, computer monitors, etc. For example, say the TV is on, but the sound is muted. I can hear a sound that changes when an object moves in front of the TV (the source). Is this frequency or what?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Listening to a white noise at night makes ringing ears less noticeable and helps you sleep.

Check out

www.noiserelief.com

to learn more

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sometimes..people have what is called "Astral Catelepsy" It is when the spirit, your own spirit is returning to your body. Thus, having the effect that your body is paryalized, and you hear ringing in your ears. Many times, people report a feeling that somebody is pressing into their body. That is actually yourself. You are half aware of what is going on....

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless
I have two different types of ringing.

The first is a controlled ringing, I can can "call it up" so to speak anytime I want just by focusing. It's easier to do when its quiet. It sounds like some one ringing a high pitched bell, it's not a constant tone more like ding-ding-ding-ding, and is heard in both ears.

The second is random and only heard in one ear (random each time). All other noise will go quieter (in the specific ear only) and it sounds like a high pitched continuos tone.

How do I find out if I'm implanted? I don't want to disect my self or anything though

I'd say the first has to do with a HAARP or microwave radiation mind control frequency. It means they have control of you. You can only think what they want you to think when it is on.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
I don't know if this is related, but I can hear the frequencies of TVs, computer monitors, etc. For example, say the TV is on, but the sound is muted. I can hear a sound that changes when an object moves in front of the TV (the source). Is this frequency or what?

I think that's the sound of the electricity, and when something moves in front of it, the soundwaves are being partially blocked from reaching your ears. Like when someone covers their mouth when speaking -- it's harder to hear them.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have read a little about tinnitus. I have read that it can be so bad that you can hear strange things. Even like chirping sounds in your head. I have heard the chirping sounds. And yes, it was right after my abduction. Before the abduction a ship passed over my house on the same day. There was something coming from the ship. Radiation maybe, don't know. But it really messed me up, electrically. It like fried me. I think that had something to do with the tinnitus.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
xenophane said:

I was going to mention that stuff, computers and TV's often ring. Sounds the same as the stuff your own head makes.
Or is it in one's head? I often wonder if they are radio waves, microwaves, or maybe even gamma rays or some other frequency from outer space, and your brain and ears do funny things that make you hear them.
Perhaps the Earth itself makes sounds like that?
High pitched sounds are very weird, and very directional, if you turn your head the sound fades or disappears, then the sound comes back when you turn your head again.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This happened to me too but not very often at all. When it does it fades away slowly too. Weird. Sometimes it happens often and then it wont happen for a long time.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hi
I Have that, but its not like ringing its a high piercing whooshing, almost like the tv static when nothing is airing on it! Went to the doc since it was really annoying at first, ruled out wax, ruled out tinnitus, hearing was 100% A ok! The Doc said some people purchase this device to put in the ear at night - it gives off other sounds so you don't pay attention to the ringing and at a low cost of $1,000 he stated! I passed on his low cost lol
So then I looked up other factors, of course, their is the abduction scenario which I don't like to even take into consideration lol Way to creepy, but with all the stories from people on their abductions, not all can be delusional thats for sure!
So you can check out the abduction signs www.AlienHunter.com has a lot of very interesting in depth information about that and the ringing of the ears symptoms!
I know one thing, this annoying sounds in peoples ears has people very anxious at night - hope they find a cure for it sometime soon!
One does get use to it after awhile, and I now hardly take notice of it!
Hope this helped
Angel

[edit on 26-2-2006 by AngelWings9999]

[edit on 26-2-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
This happened to me too but not very often at all. When it does it fades away slowly too. Weird. Sometimes it happens often and then it wont happen for a long time.

From what I understand, the inner-ear is covered in thousands of tiny hairs, they are what catch soundwaves and viberate, causing sounds we precieve. When one of these hairs naturally falls out, they brush against other hairs, causing the ringing and slight pressure.

Of course, there's many many other reasons for ear ringing, but what you describe is what I sometimes get, and the above explanation was the most satisfactory for me.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The ringing in the ear is called Shabd, Nadam, there is a yoga in india dedicated to this sound, it is called Nada yoga, google it. The sound is the infinite, it is the string that keeps all your past and future lifes together, u need your inner or minds ear open to hear it, meditate on it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Ive had constant ringing in my ears for a few years now, although I find your theory very interesting my ringing comes from playing drums for the last 8 years and it doesnt bug me at all I can easily tune it out though.

Isnt there some town in arizona or new mexico where people hear weird noises in there ears, they think it has something to do with the government doing mind control tests or something like that.

I agree with the person who said it has to do with sound pollution, that is a very good explanation for the people who just randomly get the ringing.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I apologize if somebody has already pointed out what i have written below...

Ringing in the ears is a medical condition called tinitus..... your ENT guy probably told you that already.... I have the condition so I am speaking from experience.....

It occurs in people who work in loud job places such as construction sites, manufacturing industries and recording studios..... it also occurs in people who listen to music quite often on headphones and in those who consume a lot of alcohol...

It gets worse in the night because there are fewer ambient sounds to distract us from hearing the ringing..... as opposed to during the day.... when you can hear cars etc...

There is medication available and it can help a great deal to reduce the ringing but it does not go away completely.....

Hope this comment helps..... thank you for reading....

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this post. I, too, get a ringing in my ears.

It started a couple years ago when the ringing would occur for a few seconds at totally random times. Last year, I went to the ear doctor to get my hearing checked. When she told me I had great hearing, I told her about the ringing. She suggested I consume less salt. I didn't really think salt was the culprit (more like a few rock concerts) but now I KNOW the answer is not salt, or concerts..

Because for the last 3 months every single time I focus/meditate and "tune-in" to my ears, they ring. Every single time. I can do it over and over, or in the morning and then at night. With all electronics off, or on. Nothing makes a difference, and it doesn't happen randomly anymore, only at will, or focus, if you will.

I do believe there is something paranormal about the whole thing. See, I never used to meditate and then I had an experience about 3 months ago and it was incredible enough to get me to start meditating religiously. Things have been happening to me ever since and the ringing is just one part of it.

I don't want to get off topic, so i'll leave it there. Good luck in your search, I hope we find out what is going on.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
my ears ring constantly. it is mostly noticeable in very quiet environments - like your bedroom at night. it is called tinnitus. persistent cases, like mine, are usually the result of injury to the ear or the nerves connecting the ear to the brain. frequently listening to loud music as a teenager is one common cause. bad genes causing degradation in the nerves is another.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsblownbackbaby
Because for the last 3 months every single time I focus/meditate and "tune-in" to my ears, they ring. Every single time. I can do it over and over, or in the morning and then at night. With all electronics off, or on. Nothing makes a difference, and it doesn't happen randomly anymore, only at will, or focus, if you will.

the explanation for that is beyond simple. the brain filters out data all the time, sounds are one great example. how often do you consciously hear the buzzing coming from a television set, or the sound of cars driving in the distance? the brain likes to filter out constant noises. you still technically hear them, but your mind does not pay any attention to them whatsoever and you won't notice them unless you listen for them.

The case of ringing ears tends to be a very quiet but persistent sound. If you focus on your ears, on what you are hearing, then sounds your brain filters out will come forward and be perceived.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
Hi
I Have that, but its not like ringing its a high piercing whooshing, almost like the tv static when nothing is airing on it! Went to the doc since it was really annoying at first, ruled out wax, ruled out tinnitus, hearing was 100% A ok! The Doc said some people purchase this device to put in the ear at night - it gives off other sounds so you don't pay attention to the ringing and at a low cost of $1,000 he stated! I passed on his low cost lol

A high piercing whoosh sounds exactly like puncturing your eardrum (I would know). If you actually did go to the doctor, he would have ruled that out the moment he checked your ears. And you can't rule out tinnitus. A patient either has it or doesn't have it, it can be hard to impossible to detect, and if a patient complains of tinnitus but the doctor can't see damage then its a case of medically unexplained tinnitus (likely psychological). You don't tell a patient complaining of it "you don't have tinnitus" if that's what he is describing.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I am a abductess and sometimes i have a soft sonic sound in the left ear and in the right ear at times when its quite at night.I do not get it much during the day.I sometimes hear clicking noises too.I do not know where the clicking noises come from.Maybe my ear,Maybe my neck.When i get the sonic in the left ear my hearing seems to be affected for a while.My hearing decreases when the sonic noise is there.Maybe the sonic noise is the sound of signals sent and received from alien implants in the head.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join