It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, we can

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This will be brief but, if there was one solid and important truth I heard tonight it was this; yes, we can.

A milestone was reached today. I can feel the positive energy pulsing in the air. We’ve proven that awareness is seeping into the consciousness. It carries with it a great deal of hope for change, that things will get better, that anything is possible. Like yours, it is my intent that you feel unified, that you take this powerful energy and you let it sink into the very fiber of your being and connect with us all; just like you want too.

Yes, we can.

We will.

Tonight, tomorrow, into the next day as the call of the universe is slowly being interpreted and heard, it is my intent that we don’t forget its not about him, it’s about you. It’s about your power to change, to create, to manifest, for the greatest good of all souls across this entire planet.

Yes, we can.

Tonight, tomorrow into the next day, harness this feeling, this very real tangible energy and know without hesitation or fear, with nothing but love and the demand for the global re-membrance of unity in your soul that yes, we can. And we will. Once awareness has begun awakening has no choice but to follow. It is my intent that no matter who you supported politically, that every single one of you who I love so dearly re-member that yes, we can. Change. Fix it. Make it right. Unify. Awaken. Enlighten. Take our power back.

I’ll thank Barrack for doing his part in this grand experiment called ascension and turning you in the direction of belief. And now I’ll implore you to expand your mind a littler farther, open your hearts a little wider, raise the slit through which you see a little more and believe, utterly;

Yes, we can.

Namaste ( i honor the light in you) & Espavo (Thank you for taking your power)
DCS

Originally posted at www.dcs-svt.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yes we did!!!! I am hopeful for the first time in 24 years of voting. I sometimes have voted Dem. Rep and Ind. Was this what it felt like when JFK was elected and held office? He was a hero of mine when I was young but I lost faith after 911. Maybe we can start to be a part of the world again.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
please dont equate JFK with anything that has to do with that persian.
a little openminded research will tell you what he's really about.
when JFK spoke there was no double meanings,no crap,no whatever sounds good at the time. no hypnotic suggestion. rerun some of obama's speaches and watch his hands. the way he grips like he's holding a pencil,or points his finger in a downward motion. these are triggers for when you get in the booth and see these things it triggers your vote
pretty strong evidence

also JFK wanted racial equality. not some mussolini black shirts or some hitler brown shirts.this is not hard to prove
watch these videos,obama himself explains his civil army

so believe me when i say,there are no comparisons between the two
A GRAT MAN AND A GREATCOUNTRY WERE KILLED ON 11/22/1963,AND THEY HAVEN'T BEEN DUPLICATED.even bobby was in awe of his brother

you have a lot of work to do with this post,dont critisize it without going thru the whole thing. if its not real you will easily be able to disprove it you owe it to yourself
PS watch his hands during the acceptance speech. strange lack of movement.and dont despair you almost caught it in time...oh well...

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It's pretty incredible, isn't it?

It's been many years that this country has felt confused, divided and off keel to me and to many people. Suddenly, a great "aligning" has taken place. I feel like I've been to a particularly good chiropractic adjustment of the mind and heart. My head is clear, I am at peace and I fell very good about this all.

This is bigger than the presidential election of the US. There's more to it than that.

Call me an Obamatron, Obamabot, a cult member, a hypnosis subject, a worshiper! Whatever you want! Bring it on! The majority of Americans are in this "cult" with me!
And if it's a movement that can bring on a brighter future and fix some of the horrible wrongs of the past. Yes! Call me whatever you want because I feel a calm and security about this that nothing can touch! NOTHING!

Yes, we can.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Give Obama a chance. I don't see why you are so upset over an Obama Presidency.

I see Obama as a family man. I see him as true to his word and I see him speaking his mind. I see him talking about what he believes in, not, just pandering to his base.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The phrase "don't count your chickens until they're hatched" comes to mind.

I wish you all luck over there, but I hope you don't need it.....time will tell eh?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
The phrase "don't count your chickens until they're hatched" comes to mind.

I wish you all luck over there, but I hope you don't need it.....time will tell eh?

Exactly. Just because he makes nice speeches, slogans and promises doesn't mean he'll make a great president. I'll be very surprised if Obama does manage to keep his promises, but I seriously doubt it. Politicians are chronic liars and always seem to have a different agenda in mind once they get into office.

So, I wouldn't get too excited just yet. We'll wait and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DCStorm

this is so epic....we are all one and unity is manifesting.... i am looking forward to smooth sailing into 5D with Obama.

much love to you all and to all that is.

namaste'

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
As much as I enjoy seeing the comments about unity and love it is anything but that at the moment. Prime example are the few comments left in this thread. You have a few saying Obama is going to do great things, and who knows maybe he will. On the other hand you have people saying he is a lair and wont keep his promises. As far as I see it....

1.) its WAY to earlier to tell what is going to come from this

2.) It has to be better then the last 8 years. At least I am hoping.

3.) We, the people, choose which poison to drink. Its now time to pay the reaper.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I agree with the poster. I felt the exact same way last night. Look at the news people. People around the world were having parties at the annoucement of barak obama being our new president. The world!! It's not just us and when we can start to realize that people around the world feel the side effects of our choices over here, maybe that will help us come together eventually. I really hope so and im feeling really positive about the future.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Not trying to poke at you, but don't you think that if McCain was elected we would have seen the same thing? Every time a President is elected the news shows video clips of people celebrating. I wouldn't be surprised if the footage was prerecorded like they do with Sport Teams T-shirts for the Super Bowl, World Series, etc...

edit: Also I think people of the world have been feeling the effects of American decisions for a VERY VERY LONG time....i.e Hiroshima, Baghdad, heck we can go as far back as the Boston Tea Party.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by hILB3rT]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hILB3rT
Not trying to poke at you, but don't you think that if McCain was elected we would have seen the same thing? Every time a President is elected the news shows video clips of people celebrating. I wouldn't be surprised if the footage was prerecorded like they do with Sport Teams T-shirts for the Super Bowl, World Series, etc...

This is simply un true. When bush was elected president, ont only once, but twice, the world sat in fear and poked fun at all the "redneck americans" for voting someone so stupid in as president, not once but twice.

Now they are starting to realize americans have a voice, we arent all the stereotypical view of what an american is, and we showed that last night.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

So your telling me the when Bush was voted in the news didn't show footage of people celebrating? I was in Iraq at the time so I wouldn't know, but I am pretty sure Fox, CNN, NBC, etc all showed footage of people celebrating. That is what you said by the way that the NEWS showed people celebrating around the world.

Yes I can agree that people of the world MAY see us differently now, but I highly doubt the NEWS ( which is what we are referencing) showed people of the world on election night calling us 'dumb rednecks' after the Bush mistake.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So your telling me the when Bush was voted in the news didn't show footage of people celebrating? I was in Iraq at the time so I wouldn't know, but I am pretty sure Fox, CNN, NBC, etc all showed footage of people celebrating. That is what you said by the way that the NEWS showed people celebrating around the world.

Yes I can agree that people of the world MAY see us differently now, but I highly doubt the NEWS ( which is what we are referencing) showed people of the world on election night calling us 'dumb rednecks' after the Bush mistake.

well you should look it up. i worked in a yoga retreat and every single customer we had was from another country, and would come visit for a month or two at the retreat. Every single one of them said america was a laughing stock in other countries. They said when bush was elected they were extremely dissapointed in americans. And I gurantee you, there are no videos, or quotes from leaders showing that they were happy when bush was elected. Simply go to google and check it out.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Well I am not disappointed with the results, and I didn't vote for Bush. So this is pretty pointless to be going back and forth. I am concerned with the blind devotion I am seeing pop up though. I think people are putting this MAN on to high a pedestal. We still need to question and challenge him like we tried to do with Bush. Once we get in the mind frame that he is our savior we will then only being hanging ourselves with the robe we gave him.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
of course we do, he still has to prove to us that he is going to follow through and be the great president we need now.

if he doesnt, i guess we will find out. but i have to say... i really have a lot of hope this time that things will change for the better. I havent felt that hope in a long time.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123

This is simply un true. When bush was elected president, ont only once, but twice, the world sat in fear and poked fun at all the "redneck americans" for voting someone so stupid in as president, not once but twice.

Now they are starting to realize americans have a voice, we arent all the stereotypical view of what an american is, and we showed that last night.

What's a redneck in your opinion?

boor, bumpkin, clodhopper, farmer, hayseed, hillbilly, rube, rural, rustic, yokel, ?

I am sorry but there were many rednecks who voted, Obama.

[edit on 023030p://bWednesday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a redneck is a country, close minded, un-educated, racist, overly religious, typical all american in many people's eyes.

Im not saying that anyone is a redneck. But that is the view of what america is to a lot of people

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a redneck is a country, close minded, un-educated, racist, overly religious, typical all american in many people's eyes.

Im not saying that anyone is a redneck. But that is the view of what america is to a lot of people

It really bothers me. I come from working class poor, we are not all closed minded, or racist.

What is overly religious?

Let's see could you call a Muslim Fundamentalist a redneck?

Typical American, you must be joking?

[edit on 023030p://bWednesday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

It really bothers me. I come from working class poor, we are not all closed minded, or racist.

What is overly religious?

Let's see could you call a Muslim Fundamentalist a redneck?

Typical American, you must be joking?

I didnt say thats the typical american. I said thats the view from other countries.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join