It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Attacking Isreal Now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Maybe its Israel shooting rockets at itself, to try and push Obama into a anti-palestinian state of mind?

I wouldnt put it passed them.

Still, the timing does have to do with the Obama victory, one way or another.

Looks for all the world like Israel instigated this one - and it certainly would not be the first time they've launched an otherwise provocative attach while the world's (media) attention was diverted.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm starting to hate the jews. They think they could do what ever they want and give the stupidest excuses!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
According to Sky news, The palestinian President has released a statement congratulating Obama on his victory and urging him to "speed up the Middle East peace process".

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I think we should effing stay out of other country's business!! Especially the Israel and Palestine conflict, it's too controversial and we've already enabled Israel to kill thousands of innocent people for some stupid agenda.

Besides Palestine has a right to defend itself against it's occupiers just like Iraq has that right and Tibet.

Just think of the potential this Earth would have to be a happy place if there was no war and we all just stayed out of each other's business

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
I'm starting to hate the jews. They think they could do what ever they want and give the stupidest excuses!

I don't think that's right at all. It's not the Jews it's the Zionists persecuting the Jews who live in that area. Zionists hate religious Jews.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka
I think we should effing stay out of other country's business!! Especially the Israel and Palestine conflict, it's too controversial and we've already enabled Israel to kill thousands of innocent people for some stupid agenda.

Besides Palestine has a right to defend itself against it's occupiers just like Iraq has that right and Tibet.

Just think of the potential this Earth would have to be a happy place if there was no war and we all just stayed out of each other's business

That's all well and good except we're allied with Israel. We'll see how long that lasts under the Obama presidency.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by Shocka

That's all well and good except we're allied with Israel. We'll see how long that lasts under the Obama presidency.

You fail to remember his time spent at the wailing wall and the letter /prayer he wrote while doing the ritual in the cave.
www.236.com...

o wait..
no srysly..
here- www.reuters.com...

-

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by snudger
As Obama took the stage in Chicago to thank his supporters, Sky News in the UK was reporting that Palestine had launched rocket attacks on Isreal.

So, is this a message to Obama to beware the Middle East or is it the start of something bigger?

Is this the first test for Obama?

Please don't be silly.
No country in that region could attack Israel.
Israel has advanced military capabilities similar to the US and Europe.
And although the stupid Palestinkians throw some rockets at them now and then.
Israel is very well defended.
Most Israeli's I meet don't want any silly wars.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You have got to be kidding me.
Some palestinian squatting in a gravel pit shooting rockets into israel has other things on his mind besides who the next US president is.

Trying to find the catalytic motivation for said rocketeer is a bit like arguing weather the chicken or the egg came first.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Obama would never cut our ties with Israel. It wouldn't be aloud. The only reason we're allied with Israel is because the Zionists run our country and they have the same agenda of taking over the Holy Lands.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Whats scary is Isreal has an untold amount of nucleur weapons,I've heard estimates from 200 to 1200,sounds like enough to wipe out the middle east,or if we piss them off might lob a few in our direction,I'm thinking we are on verge of WW3

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Um well they'd be starting a little too early as Obama is currently the President-Elect and Pres Bush is still acting President and can/will/has (whatever) take action against them.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Actually from response of military and politicians here - that say that Israel considers the truce valid (even after 40 plus rockets fired at Israeli civilians), then my guess is that Israel indeed done something first and this is response by Hamas - not Palestinian authority. In Gaza rules Hamas. Timing is weird.
As for tunnel for food and stuff - those kind of tunnels go to Egyptian side. All tunnels dug to Israeli side are used for terror acts. Soldier was kidnapped via one,Israeli driver of fuel tanker (that supplied Gaza) was killed by terrorists using tunnel and other attacks.
As for hating the Jews - ok, but show me how rest of humanity is better then i will think that your point is valid, for what it is worth. Your country surely has skeletons in the closet, so if you ok with something hating you personally for that - then your moral position is consistent, at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join