It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama Plot His Own Assassination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I really hate it when people make predictions by taking scripture or some other prophecy and applying it to their point of view, but I am real tempted to make one…

For starters, I don’t have a prejudice bone in my body. Skin color means nothing to me, but I don’t think this country is ready for a black president. I hate to say it, but I think we all know that it is just a matter of time before some NUT CASE makes an attempt on the president’s life.

I believe that he knows this.

I also believe that he may just try to beat them to the punch.

Yeah, I know that sounds crazy! But I think he may be plotting his own assassination, and then miraculously come back to life with a wonderful life-after-death story.

Just a thought…

... a stupid thought, yes. Evidence that I have been on ATS way too long. Sometimes I just like to stir up trouble.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by apaulo]

[edit on 5-11-2008 by apaulo]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yep, that's crazy.
Every president has to deal with that possibility.
But to plan his own assassination? WOW!
That's a new level of conspiracy theory.
That's like saying Kennedy paid off the shooter on the grassy knoll.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I worry more about some black leaders (like rev. wright) doing it in order to hold on to the race card in the discrimination game. It's a great excuse and a great money maker for the likes of them.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
nahh he dont have the guts to do that . like you said a nutcase might beat him to the punch .It would be a shame.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
That's like saying Kennedy paid off the shooter on the grassy knoll.

I agree

You guys need to relax.

I'm not an obama supporter, I don't support ANY politician because I think they are all criminals in thousand dollar suits with college degrees.

But to say ANY political figure would plan their own assassination?
All I can say is wow...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Actually he would not have planned that. Somebody would have briefed him on it and he would have agreed to do it. Either way he has been elected as president and should have enough pull now to not go along with such a blatant religious conspiracy, I mean come on who would believe that? Especially after rising from the dead three days later?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hey ,I just won the the presidential election, I am married to a woman that is a partner in a huge prestigious law firm, two charming children, not to mention my many other accomplishments, and gosh darn it people like me..... I guess I should arrange to have myself assassinated....... I don't even think that Hollywood would buy that script. Submit something else and I might consider.

new topics

top topics

join