It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remarkable Ring UFO Video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just came across this video today, but don't have much information on it yet, have a look and let me know what you think. enjoy!

Ring UFO Video

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That's a really cool UFO. It glows super bright and seems to just keep flipping around. It does not look like aliens would actually be in that craft. Probably some alien probe to watch us... Lol imagine you flew an f-16 thru the loop. Maybe that's what it wants hehe.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wow... that was something else alright. Looked almost organic

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
nice one ... i wanna see some opinions

can we get the oriignal file?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It's fake, can't remember the link to the news story where the guy shows how he did it, but I remember it was some lights attached to a remote control plane, sorry bro, I was hoping it was something else.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

That would be this:
www.ocregister.com... dentified-flying

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
It's fake, can't remember the link to the news story where the guy shows how he did it, but I remember it was some lights attached to a remote control plane, sorry bro, I was hoping it was something else.

-Lahara

I don't think its the same thing, the distance the object travels and the brightness does not match or resemble the rc-planes flying behaviour.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Brilliant debunk. *yawn*

Not the same thing at all. Did you use your visual sensory organs with central processing unit powered up? Or was that just a "debunk by rote"?

Somebody save me from these (quote)skeptics(unquote).

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Did you use your extreme reading comprehension skills to note that my reply was not to the OP but to the person to whom I replied? The one who could not provide a link?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cooljayman

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility offhand.

The photographer says "5+ miles from here" but he has no way to determine that. It could be 4 feet across and 300 yards away or 100 feet across and 5 miles away. Without actually knowing the size of the object there is no way to know, particularly while viewing a video.

If it is a large, distant object the motion is amazing. If it is a small, close object the motion is entirely consistent with a remote controlled aircraft.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by cooljayman

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility offhand.

The photographer says "5+ miles from here" but he has no way to determine that. It could be 4 feet across and 300 yards away or 100 feet across and 5 miles away. Without actually knowing the size of the object there is no way to know, particularly while viewing a video.

If it is a large, distant object the motion is amazing. If it is a small, close object the motion is entirely consistent with a remote controlled aircraft.

Agreed

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cooljayman
Just came across this video today, but don't have much information on it yet, have a look and let me know what you think. enjoy!

Ring UFO Video

This video already discussed, explained or debunked if you prefer, juts a RC model.
Check my post in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also discussed here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
And then there is also the possibility of it being an RC helicopter.
Here's a link to some of the better pics:
IRCHA 2008

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hmm interesting. My 3 year old thought it was a man with a torch... out of the mouth of babes huh? I'm not so sure, its quite convincing in the longer shots with the scenery... Look forward to other's thoughts on this.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Treacherous

LOL your child must be very bright then
Truly a hoax that couldn't even fool a 3 year old.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
As free_spirit correctly pointed out, this is 100% consistent with Steve Zingali's "toy".
A quick comparison between the OP video and a Steve Zingali's night flight demostration shows a HUGE resembleance if not a perfect match

top topics

join