It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Barack Obama wins presidential election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I don't understand delegates. Do the people not elect the president? Some of the states where not even locked in.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There is already a post on this topic, going close and redirect.
Please see linked thread for continued discussion.

Obama Election Results: 333 Electoral Votes @ 11PM EST

link   
reply to post by traderjack

It really does not matter who won. What will happen will now happen because the elites would have controlled either one of them. We all know this, I am sure of it. End of story.

link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
My guy lost but damn if this isn't moving. To go from a black man being property, a slave, to President. This is a Man on the Moon moment. Where were you when Obama was elected President. The first Black President of the United States of America. Watching the celebrations across the country, the historical moment. We are stained with slavery, racism, Jim Crow Laws, the KKK, and have thrown all that away to this moment.

I'll have whatever you're drinking, when the hell was Obama EVER property (other than of the NWO) or a slave?

How are we "stained" with slavery? Slavery existed before America, whites were some of the first people EVER to be enslaved here in the U.S., that's what they don't teach you kids in school these days (you never really learn anything in school anyways).
Racism exists on both ends and blacks are just as racist if not more now days, well, it's not as bad as it was when the Black Panthers first started I guess.
Personally, it would have been better if Bill Cosby won (or even if he were running), that man is a true patriot, he really loves people no matter who they are, he has great morals and has taught and showed that blacks don't have to live up to these stupid stereotypes that people have about blacks.

-Lahara

top topics

<< 1   >>

join