It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the USSA

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I hate sounding like I think I know things but...

Obama is a fall guy. He's being set up. From day one when I heard he was running I knew in the pit of my stomach he was going to win. Then, the sh!t will hit the fan. I made my predictions to my friends, family, coworkers and I felt all along this is a staged event. So far I have been correct. The election was real, but it was marketed in a way in which he could not lose.

In fact, this whole new presidency is damage control for the country's previous 8 year blunder. It was supposed to be a historical and refreshing event with either Obama/Clinton/Palin. But watch.

Watch closely as the cautionary words from Biden come back to bite Obama in the ass. Watch how the people turn their excitement of their new found saviour of USA into one of hatred, dread, and depression.

I believe Obama is a good guy, his intentions are pure and he hasn't become jaded and corrupt like most typical politicians. This is why he won by such a landslide. But, he will be used. He will be the one to blame for the up coming new event. His image will be twisted and tarnished for the sake of the NWO. He will be the fall guy. There will be no change. This is only the false hope created in the calm before the storm. He will be the fall guy.

Too bad, I wish I was wrong, but this is all playing out so clearly for me. Like a bloody script. Too bad, he has no idea what is in store for him.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wow. I can't believe what I'm reading from you guys.
I voted for Obama and I was pleased with the outcome.

There are millions of people who make far less than 250k dollars a year that need a tax break and better conditions. Can you imagine what its like making minimum wage and not being able to afford a vehicle let alone insurance, or any sort of medical or dental plan. Or even food sometimes.

The corporations make huge profits and the CEO's make a million dollars a day but on the ground floor where the real work is being done, people are suffering and very very angry.

The cost of energy will skyrocket because theres more people and people are wastefull and there Is not enough coal or gas in the planet to sustain us for any stretch of time. We need to invest, we need to pay higher premiums to allow the energy companies to invest in new infrastructure in alternatives such as solar. The new black silicon could really allow this industry to grow and thrive in the next 100 years now that efficiency is improving and the price of solar energy compared to the contemporary energy sources gets better.

Really anyone but Bush is a million-fold improvement. That evil little neocon and all his cronies needs to get lost.

We are facing extinction. The state of the world is critical. We're on life support here if you have not realized it yet. We need a president who will allow us to adapt to a harsher world and I pick a young man over an 83 yr old who could die and leave a psychotically religious zealot hormonal woman running the whole show. Palin would be a disaster before long with her at the helm we would be waging a crusade on the middle east in multiple countries and the apocalypse would be a self fulfilled prophecy in no time.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
People who have money can afford to make money disappear when it comes to paying taxes. There will be no distribution of wealth we just made being an accountant very profitable again before it was cheaper to pay the taxes. Reality people who have money just wont invest in the United States. No problem there the people that work for a business wont pay taxes because they'll have to draw welfare. It will all work fine for about 4 years until china calls in its debts.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
I hate sounding like I think I know things but...

Obama is a fall guy. He's being set up. From day one when I heard he was running I knew in the pit of my stomach he was going to win. Then, the sh!t will hit the fan. I made my predictions to my friends, family, coworkers and I felt all along this is a staged event. So far I have been correct. The election was real, but it was marketed in a way in which he could not lose.

In fact, this whole new presidency is damage control for the country's previous 8 year blunder. It was supposed to be a historical and refreshing event with either Obama/Clinton/Palin. But watch.

Watch closely as the cautionary words from Biden come back to bite Obama in the ass. Watch how the people turn their excitement of their new found saviour of USA into one of hatred, dread, and depression.

I believe Obama is a good guy, his intentions are pure and he hasn't become jaded and corrupt like most typical politicians. This is why he won by such a landslide. But, he will be used. He will be the one to blame for the up coming new event. His image will be twisted and tarnished for the sake of the NWO. He will be the fall guy. There will be no change. This is only the false hope created in the calm before the storm. He will be the fall guy.

Too bad, I wish I was wrong, but this is all playing out so clearly for me. Like a bloody script. Too bad, he has no idea what is in store for him.

Have you told this to Obama? I know if I were REALLY so convinced my mental crystal ball was so infallible that I would " I wish I was wrong" rather than " I Hope I am wrong" I would make an effort to tell him inspite of it sounding so crazy to some out there.

I do agree with some of this argument in that he did seem to just mow everyone down. Hell I'm still asking myself WHO the HELL is this guy!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Wealth??? I'm middle class and have earned every cent myself. I have never taken a handout. Can anyone really expect Americans that work hard to just hand over their paycheck to people that refuse to get up of their a_ _ and get an education to better their lives?

Here Here!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

Not sure if your being sarcastic about trying to tell him. You know that's just not going to happen. I truly want this guy to succeed. But you have to admit, doesn't something feel really strange or am I the only one? This is America's free bread and circus for a short time. This is America's moral boost and the world for that matter. But damn...something bad is going to happen to change all that.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz

I voted for Obama and I was pleased with the outcome.

Ya don't say!

The corporations make huge profits and the CEO's make a million dollars a day but on the ground floor where the real work is being done, people are suffering and very very angry.

Yes and it IS a problem but it isn't one Government can solve, it is what created it in the first place

We are facing extinction. The state of the world is critical. We're on life support here if you have not realized it yet. We need a president who will allow us to adapt to a harsher world and I pick a young man over an 83 yr old who could die and leave a psychotically religious zealot hormonal woman running the whole show. Palin would be a disaster before long with her at the helm we would be waging a crusade on the middle east in multiple countries and the apocalypse would be a self fulfilled prophecy in no time.

Ya know ya sounded like you might even have a head on your shoulders and ya had me all the way till you expressed all your bigotry for age discrimination McCain is NOT 83 he is 71 or 2 and Palin is NOT a religious zealot nor is she whacked out in some hormonal psychotic episode of PMS - 24/7 and the idea of a woman running the whole show ??

My My you are I'm begining to wonder how you got past Obama's being Black!

Question: What is America 's first line of missile
interceptor defense that protects the entire United States ?

Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National
Guard.

Question: What is the ONLY National Guard unit on
permanent active duty?

Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National
Guard

Question: Who is the Commander in Chief of the 49th Missile
Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard?

Answer: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska

Question: What U.S. governor is routinely briefed on
highly classified military issues, homeland security, and
counter terrorism?

Question: What U.S. governor has a higher classified
security rating than either candidate of the Democrat Party?

According to the Washington Post, she first met with McCain
in February, but nobody ever found out. This is a woman used
to keeping secrets. She can be entrusted with our national
security, because she already is.

Now you DO know!

[edit on 5-11-2008 by MAINTAL]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave
reply to post by undo

Cars are a luxury item to begin with.

Not when you have to commute 30 miles to work because the only affordable housing is miles from the workplace and because of its location there is NO public transit system...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
They're all NWO scum. It matters not who holds that office. They are all taking us down the rabbit hole of fascism. Continuing this STUPID liberal vs conservative argument is just what they want. Both sides need to learn a little something about the Constitution. And you guys need to learn that both parties are controlled by the same people...and they really don't have much difference between them...except of course those meaningless wedge issues. Both sides are FAR from the Constitution....all the way left is communism. All the way right is fascism. Take your pick, same # really. They are one-world communists/fascists. Both sides always do the same thing. Interfere with other governments, make gov't bigger and spend our money like hell. The Constitution does NOT provide for ANY of that.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by MAINTAL

Not sure if your being sarcastic about trying to tell him. You know that's just not going to happen. I truly want this guy to succeed. But you have to admit, doesn't something feel really strange or am I the only one? This is America's free bread and circus for a short time. This is America's moral boost and the world for that matter. But damn...something bad is going to happen to change all that.

No, in fact I too was thinking, wouldn't it be just like America to have some tragic event happen during all this euphoria over Obama. I also meant what I said about agreeing to the strange, MANY strange events and happenings surrounding this guy

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
I'm pretty sure it already has...This is last nights "Yes we can", in front of the White House..Tell me..Do you know what flag that is?? ô¿ô
www.youtube.com...

Seems his supporters know something already...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
What was the reason Clinton lost out again? Originaly I thought it was going to be him and her in the end, but then Palin shows up on stage. It was always meant to be black man vs. white woman. So cliche don't you think? Well Clinton was supposed to be first choice but something went wrong, what was that?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Duplicate Post

[edit on 5-11-2008 by gizmohd]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by gizmohdI am a single father raising two children without any help from their mother (financially or otherwise) and I take NO government assistance to do it.

Yes you do..

..or do you home school your children.. take your own mail around to all of the places and people you do business with in the car that you drive on your privately kept roads?

Mail (Paid for with the stamp I purchase, or those that send it to me purchase) every thing else: All paid for with my tax dollars.... in a highly taxed county.... So yes.. I stand by my previous statement...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gizmohd

Amazing. Such twisted thinking. So far from the reality of Obama and what he stands for. It's almost unbelievable. And it's frightening that you have convinced yourself of all this. It's just so utterly confused.

"Gone are the days where family matters." How does Obama's election represent the end of family? He has made it very clear how important his family is to him.

"Gone will be the days where hard work actually means something in order to prosper in the world." Huh? Obama is trying to provide the basics to people so they can work hard to prosper: access to healthcare when they are sick and access to education. How Republicans can oppose these basics is beyond me. How can you deny a child the right to healthcare? How can you deny a child the right to education? This nation can afford both, but given both does not mean that you prosper. Hard work is still required for that.

"No longer will you benefit from succeeding in business or work." That's absurd. There will always be rich and poor in this nation. Obama hasn't proposed anything that would undo that. His proposals would tax the rich more--but only back to Clinton era standards. In fact, his taxes would be less onerous than those under Reagan. The danger we face is that the rich are becoming too powerful and the rest of the nation are turning into peasants. The top 10% in this nation have over 90% of the wealth, and many of the rich haven't earned their money at all. It's passed down to them from parents and grandparents. They become a spoiled elite, out of touch with reality and having no compassion for their fellow man (e.g., Paris Hilton). Obama advocates a system that would enable the common man to work hard and prosper. The current system if left unchecked would continue to concentrate wealth and opportunity in the hands of the elite few. And that is something even they should fear, because it is unherently unstable.

"Under his plan if I succeed and become successful I will be punished by higher tax rates." The rich pay less taxes as a percentage of income than the middle class. Despite the high income tax rates, they get most of their income through capital gains which are taxed very low. On top of that, the rich have advisors which can set up tax shelters. Net it out and you have secretaries paying up to 30% on their income, while Warren Buffett pays only 17% on his. This is welfare for the rich. Minimally, they should pay the same percentage as everyone else. In a progressive system, they should pay a little more. The ironic thing is many of the people who make your argument are NOT rich. They are arguing for tax policies which would actually hurt them. (Kinda dumb, huh?) If you currently make less than $250K then Obama's policies will either benefit you or be neutral. If you earn more than $250K, then you will pay more--but jeez, how screwed up can you be if you're making so much, to deny a child basic healthcare or education just so you can keep a little more for yourself.

"Gone is the American dream." Get real. You can still start a business and make a lot more money than your fellow man. Paying a little more tax is not going to change that.

"When Obama orders that the Power Plants pay a ridiculous carbon tax for burning coal, my Electricity costs will skyrocket". Global warming has the potential to bankrupt the world. We need to fix the problem now. This is a good investment. Think of your children. Don't leave a massive crisis on their shoulders just so you can reduce your utility bills.

...And Obama will not stop drilling for oil.

...He will not take 100% of your salary. Are you on crack?

...Bush took away our freedoms with the Patriot Act. Hopefully Obama will restore them.

You've been watching too much Fox news. It's propaganda. Chill...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Thank you, I am so sick of people acting like this country isn't already over. For some reason they are in denial and want to blame someone other the Bush Jr.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo
[more

Yeah Obama is being left with a dirty bath tub. He'll go down in the history books as the one who destroyed America. I've been saying it from day one also. They are leaving Obama the left overs. The Elite are through with the United States. What's one country when you got the whole world?

Please don't forget what Bush Jr. did and blame Obama for everything.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo
[more

Yeah Obama is being left with a dirty bath tub. He'll go down in the history books as the one who destroyed America. I've been saying it from day one also. They are leaving Obama the left overs. The Elite are through with the United States. What's one country when you got the whole world?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by FlySolo
[more

I don't believe for a minute that the Elite are done. As long as the Federal Reserve exists they will continue to rape us. And it doesn't matter WHO is in office. That's the key to getting us back to the ideals of the founding fathers. They've been rolling in their grave since 1913.

ABOLISH THE FEDERAL RESERVE

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join