It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by whaaa
Yeah, because the whining democrats always call for a recount instead of conceding with dignity. You are not a true conservative and I'm am not a "dude"
Originally posted by KnowMore
Hey all, the OP beat me to the punch with a similar post by about 5 minutes. As a result, my post was deleted. After clearing things up with the mods, I got the go ahead to re-post it here in his thread. I want to say I think that he is just about right on most things.
I wrote this in a tounge in cheek format. Hopefully it will not come to the things I have written, but I can see it headed that direction. Here is the content of my original post, have fun with it, and if you like it, please give me a star.
Congratulations Comrades and welcome to the Obama Socialist States of North America!!! According to the main stream media, Obama has won the election. I specifically want to thank all of you who went out of their way to “Barack the Vote”. As we enter the reign of Obama, I ask that you take a few moments to review a few simple items.
1. Safety! Please refrain yourself from resisting the local law enforcement when they come to your door to collect your weapons. Remember the world is a better place without them. The powers that be are only looking out for your welfare, and the welfare of others, that may be injured by such items.
2. Share the wealth!!! Give your money and belongings to the new regime, willingly and with hope in your heart. Once again, it is all in our best interest to be put on the same level. With no more class levels, we all become equal. Remember this as your paycheck is heavily taxed, and we all can share in your income.
3. Healthcare for all! Universal healthcare is on the horizon! Soon we will all benefit the rewards of a unified healthcare system. No more insurance just for the wealthy or employed. We will soon have all of our medical expenses covered. Since everyone will be on the same level, the doctors will be doing their service from the heart, and not the wallet. Even though they will make the same wage as everyone else, healthcare will improve.
4. Job creation! If you currently work in the oil or coal industry, I urge you to begin looking into alternative job industries such as solar or wind. Soon the evil coal industry will be bankrupt.
5. We can help them! If you have not already done so, please create a “Facebook” account. This will help the new regime keep track of who the people really are. After all, you have nothing to fear if you are innocent, right? Privacy, internet or otherwise, is a thing of the past.
6. Watch others! For everyone’s security, keep a watchful eye on those around you. If you even suspect any wrongdoing, or even thoughts of it, please notify your local authorities. Even if no crime has currently been committed, you could help to prevent one. Don’t resist if they come for family, friends, or even you. After all if you are innocent there is no need to worry. An organized effort on this front may not however take place until our leaders second term.
All these and many more great things are to come from our new great leader. And just to think all this from a man who may not have been born in our country.
Preamble of US Constitution
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, ensure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Originally posted by TXPatriot38
reply to post by coven
You mean to tell me that after MONTHS of hearing that he is not a socialist,
now we have to wait and see if socialism is a bad thing? I truly wish you obamatards would make up your minds.
And I think, since I didn't have a dog in this show, I will whine as long and loud as the dems did for the last 8 years.
And I also wonder how many dead people voted for this "mandate".
Originally posted by mike dangerously
I see that sadly unlike McCain who has been gracious in defeat his supporters have shown just how bitter they really are,the days of mindless flag waving and unilateral bullying is over with and it's about time.