It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Way Presidential Debate - Obama, McCain, and Nader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Three Way Presidential Debate - Obama, McCain, and Nader

It's very interesting to see in this video how both McCain and Obama say the exact same thing on some very fundamental issues..

As I watch the election on CNN, it strikes me as eerie and like something very interesting is going on .. of course that's an understatement around election time, but I mean this is going to rock the entire world, no matter what.

I also find it interesting that Stephen Harper won the election here in Canada, being highly supportive of Bush, and seemingly being in support of the North American Union, I just wonder what is going to happen in the next 4 years, it will be world transforming no doubt.

It's hard to be supportive of elections and the whole democratic process when it seems like something new is necessary, or that we're missing out on an opportunity to really actually change this planet for the absolute positive not just the Obama change, which as we can see by the above clip (which could be taken out of context, but still if not) .. that we can see it's not much different than his opposition.

Can you believe how much this comparison isn't made in the news? I personally didn't know they agreed (Obama & McCain) on so many issues.. it's kind of freaky..

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
PuRe EnErGy, good point. Further, why must they thrust the news of mainly the two candidates and only their views on us instead of inviting other perspectives and parties. (Even though you didn't like my last thead
)

new topics

join