It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wins election by taking Ohio according to FOX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Obama wins election by taking Ohio according to FOX

elections.foxnews.com

Barack Obama has taken a commanding lead over John McCain in the presidential election. Barack Obama has won Ohio and Pennsylvania, FOX News projects, delivering a crushing defeat to John McCain in states that were key to his presidential electoral strategy.

The Democratic nominee took a commanding lead over McCain overall as states reported their election returns Tuesday evening, scoring a slew of victories as well in reliable East Coast territory.

Obama has won New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maryland, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Vermont and the District of Columbia. He also won all four electoral votes in Maine and scored a victory in his home state of Illinois, as well as in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan and the southwestern state of New Mexico.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-11-2008 by ats1630]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Looks like it is over for McCain... If Fox is saying it... They have projected it... I dont think there is any way Mccain will win... What is going to happen with Obama being President.. I am curios now that it looks certain... Does this mean taxes are going to go up.. are we going to have terrorist attack us now... What will happen???

elections.foxnews.com

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ats1630

Looks like it is over for McCain... If Fox is saying it... They have projected it... I dont think there is any way Mccain will win... What is going to happen with Obama being President.. I am curios now that it looks certain... Does this mean taxes are going to go up.. are we going to have terrorist attack us now... What will happen???

elections.foxnews.com

I will mean nothing will change, just like if McCain wins......

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Sorry this thread will be closed. Please post election results in one of the two following threads.

McCain Election Results

Obama Election Results

You can read more information on the thread closures in this thread.

Preemptive ATS Strategies For A Smooth Election Day(s)

new topics

top topics

join