It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filmed 2 UFOS last night, here's the footage.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi Mark, thanks for the interest. I can copy the full video to a DVD for you in a movie format (around 5 gigabytes) I could also make a copy of the Mini DV for you. I didn't see your contact info on your profile (sorry I'm new to some features on the site)

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasperaldo

he even compressed the movie to 300 mb, but he doesnnt have that space.. me neither

Actually, we need it completely uncompressed no matter the size. The problem is a host for the file. I download many gigs at a time often, but I have no way to host it either.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The original video is much better to watch. I understand the need for it.

It is over 5 gigabytes in size.. anyone know a site i could upload it to? maybe a torrent site? it's an .avi file.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pirateman

Those lights are such an amazing shade of purple, that craft could not possibly have been made by anyone on Earth

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If you still the video at around 1:40 the stationary object's lights look exactly the same as the chopper's lights. Same colours and distance apart. the only odd thing is the first light is not flashing and obviously it looks like it's not moving.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
finally got the link to work, this is a great video, I'll have to be paying more attention to the sky now!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Personally I think it looks a little strange the way it leaves... To me it looks as though you've just shaken the camera and then moved it out of view. To make it look as though its left, when really its still there. And then possibly video'd a helicopter that was leaving the scene.

Dont take that the wrong way. I'm not trying to accuse you of anything, just posting my opinion.

However, at first I thought it was maybe a crane, but i'm pretty sure anything at that height, be it a plane, helicopter, crane or tower, has to have something flashing on it. To catch the attention of anything that's flying low. But I could be wrong...

Anyways, thats my little bit...

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Lee_K]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by The Coward

"Now, get ready because by page three (if it gets that far) both objects will be DEBUNKED. I promise you that this will happen no matter what."

"Dude, I am serious, it will be debunked by page three"

THIS is why I LOVE ATS

We need skeptics.... They're the YIN to my YAN. skeptics keep it fair and balanced.

i agree..
but you also have to ALWAYS keep in mind, that just as dangerous as over-zealous "believers"...pushing for it to be something they "want" it to be..
are the completely arrogant and closed minded skeptics that really have no other purpose than to mock or shrug off ANYTHING questioned.

so while i agree..
please keep that in mind at all times,
thank you.

-

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

Those lights are such an amazing shade of purple, that craft could not possibly have been made by anyone on Earth

that's rediculous logic.
why can't someone on earth put purple lights on an experimental craft?

why?

I hope you were being sarcastic... because i hate it when someone sees a UFO ... and (usually in a backwoods southern accent) .. goes.."THAT AINT NOTHIN NO HUMAN MADE I RECKON.. "

just goes to show how retarded some conclusions can be.

WHY COULDNT A SAUCER CRAFT HAVE BEEN MADE ON EARTH BY MEN???

huh?

why not?

they already WERE MADE in the 1930s and 40s by Nazis.. why not now??

-

-

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hadn't realized the statement had been corrected already.

My correction.

Shattered OUT...

[edit on 5-11-2008 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hey that was a bit out of order making those remarks to truthquest.
I dont know how old you are but if you are an adult,then that wasnt a very mature response.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The lights never move. Only the camera moves. That is a bad sign I'm afraid. The previous poster is right. We need a daytime shot that can be matched up to prove there is no hill, mountain, tower or other things in that area. Without it I'm guessing you were filming stationary lights on a hillside or tower.

How did you end up with all those reflected lights at the end. Were you shining lights through the viewfinder so they bled through? Or, did you have lights held at the side of the lens bouncing them off the surface from just out of the range of view? Those are bouncing all over the lens elements.

i agree... i just saw the camera move to make it look like the object had moved. to me it looked like a tower with lights. but i could be wrong.. thats just what it looks like though

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
it appears to me that at exactly 17min 12 sec of the video you can see what appears to be a tower or pole or guide wire coming off the lights just my opinion but ive got to say its a tower

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by truthquest

that's rediculous logic.
why can't someone on earth put purple lights on an experimental craft?

why?

I hope you were being sarcastic... because i hate it when someone sees a UFO ... and (usually in a backwoods southern accent) .. goes.."THAT AINT NOTHIN NO HUMAN MADE I RECKON.. "

just goes to show how retarded some conclusions can be.

WHY COULDNT A SAUCER CRAFT HAVE BEEN MADE ON EARTH BY MEN???

huh?

why not?

they already WERE MADE in the 1930s and 40s by Nazis.. why not now??

-

-

boy some people have alot of nerve around here..... we have all seen the flying saucers made by militaries and they fly like bricks.....anyway you are a norrow minded biggot talking about people that way.... GROW UP!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
the tower thing seems plausible until you realize it moves down and to the right and then to the left. There is a lot of running around after 17:00 but that's because I think pirateman is moving to try to locate it after it started moving. Long-hover - then it moves, you're gonna want to find out where it's going.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i put it in paintshop, zoomed it, and cut it out and turned up the gamma. this was the result

img361.imageshack.us...

[edit on 5-11-2008 by undo]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
what is it? no responses? i can't make up my mind. it looks like a helicopter and yet it doesn't. i don't get the light on the right hand side. it's not a tail light. not far enough away. ya know how helicopters have that light on the tail? the light looks like it's inside the thing and there's like doors open so you can see it. this picture makes no sense to me.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.imagebam.com...

i already posted this image, but here it is again for those of you that think its a stationary object. This is the exact viewpoint from which the video was shot.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by pirateman]

[edit on 5-11-2008 by pirateman]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirateman
The original video is much better to watch. I understand the need for it.

It is over 5 gigabytes in size.. anyone know a site i could upload it to? maybe a torrent site? it's an .avi file.

really would like to see that original but i can't offer any advice on where to upload it.

i quoted this so maybe somebody will see this and give you some advice on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join