It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CENSORSHIP... PRECISELY MY POINT..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
just posted the below thread here; it got skunked, the monitor telling me that I should use another place --- some 'ATS issues' thread with over 60 pages of posts...

this is the whole point: it's all about exposure; I'm trying to make a point known and get support for it, and I know that the place to be right now is the election topic; besides, I want to discuss the election without censorship, and this is where I should be able to communcate; ATS wants to bury me in some thread that no one is gong to read..

I smell something foul !! I call shenanigans!! if this thread gets snuffed, I will know that this whole place is a fraud...

the number of threads snuffed out on the election topic is ridiculous..

yes, I read the posting re: traffic and fairness, etc., but this is out of control..

who is the arbiter of taste here? who decides what should or shouldn't be discussed on such an important day?

is this an open forum or not?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The ATS staff and owners appreciate all feedback be it criticism or praise. Obviously in this case it's criticism so I would like to direct you to the The ATS Issues Thread where all these concerns should be expressed. I will be closing this thread and look forward to you making your viewpoint known in the proper thread listed above.

Thank you so much for your understanding.

Regards,
The ATS Staff

Closing

new topics

join